It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Unravels During CNN Interview After Being Asked WHY She Is Holding Up Relief

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
what a 'let them eat cake' moment. I hope she enjoyed it.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm starting to like Wolf Blitzer again.. he certainly threw her to the wolves..

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Good Lord... 137 is everywhere ahhhhhhh!!!

There's no way, this is everywhere like 15 times a day. I barely see any other numbers...

(The video length is 13:37)

I wake up in the middle of the night at 1:37.
I buy something, that's it's price.
In my game random loot drops, it's that number again sometimes like 5 consecutive times, with a handful of 666s or 667s or 42s thrown in for good measure.

----- Good to see Wolf actually act like a Wolf and Hound that old banshee Pelosi.

Why does Cali want this crap? Holding America hostage then blaming Trump in Biden commercials??

Disband the Democrat party.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I wouldnt get carried away - CNN is dying and they are trying to hold on, throwing a little shade to appear neutral is not a trend.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
i am lead to believe that when you see a particular number/numbers as in your 137 or say in my case 11 is frequent like 11.11am or 1.11am but I also get ascending and descending numbers like
12.34pm or 5.43pm n such.
it's a sign that you are on the right path for your spiritual and psychic journey my friend
its ironic that I am wanting to post a comment regarding the lost the plot Pelosi shambles and ended up here.
love from Australia mate

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
I wouldnt get carried away - CNN is dying and they are trying to hold on, throwing a little shade to appear neutral is not a trend.

Hahaha they probably cut Pelosi a check just to allow Wolf to badger her a lil bit.

Of course she got to rehearse with the script 30min ahead of air time.

CNN is too big to fail, they'd get a bailout. If not from DC than from Cali.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: imdfreek
i am lead to believe that when you see a particular number/numbers as in your 137 or say in my case 11 is frequent like 11.11am or 1.11am but I also get ascending and descending numbers like
12.34pm or 5.43pm n such.
it's a sign that you are on the right path for your spiritual and psychic journey my friend
its ironic that I am wanting to post a comment regarding the lost the plot Pelosi shambles and ended up here.
love from Australia mate

That is also my general interpretation.
In the last few months, every day as it pops up I think "well I guess I'm on the right path still!".

Even the simplest things like "my exact step on this long sidewalk was at the perfect position, all I gotta do is keep following the Spirit, looks like things are on track!".

In "Angel number" theory (if it could even be called a theory), 137 is all about being on the right path and trusting in yourself.

I also get a few 1:11 or 1:11 and the ascending descending as well.

I have a habit of checking my phone to see the clock only to notice my battery mirrors the time.

Like its 3:50 and my battery is 35%. This happens at least a few times a day and I rarely look at clocks. I also can guess the time within minutes consistently even tho it's been half a day since I last looked.

==============

This means that coming in here to laugh about Wolf and Pelosi's romantic date on CNN where Wolf of course was an abusive toxic male thinking he could press the Q on this frail elderly nice ol grandma - was a manifestation of us being on the right path (even tho there's NOTHING right about MSM or politics).

Speaking of which how does he work at CNN still? He doesn't fit in the diversity quota.

Oh, I found out about Tucker Carlson and Glen Beck first on CNN way back in the early 2000s. People forgot these guys got big on CNN before they went to Fox. Remember Tucker's bow tie?
edit on 10/16/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
wow I wasn't aware of that
me and me mate watch him every time I am at his home. I'm actually his support worker and have learnt alot about American politics from him. and Tucker is better to watch than "your a great American Mr Sean Hannity, the MMA expert lol.
I appreciate your response back to me and I was pleased to know that you are on the same page as myself which just confirms my overall veiw on mysterious happenings are not coincidental but a true occurrence.
a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

One interesting thing about the different versions of this video. Even though the "polls" have Biden ahead, if you go into the comments section on YouTube of any of these videos, you will find that the comments are overwhelmingly critical of Pelosi and the democrats in general. Not ONE pro dem post in the one I looked at. Something is extremely rotten in Denmark.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
hey muzzle just to back up our convoy I get in my car and it's 11.23am s ol I have my 11 as well as 123 a reply to: imdfreek

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
dude no lie I grab a beer and I crack that little beauty open have a good slug then go to put stubble lid down and on the inside it has printed this beer has 137 calories wtfa reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
What was the 1.8 trillion going to be spent on? That’s unreal money, 1,200 for every American is only 1/4 of that amount. So where’s the other 75%? Back to continued federal Unemployment assistance? It wasn’t covered in the interview.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Exactly!

Better than 50% of the "stimulus" bill goes to the government, NOT the people!

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I blame the f#ing RINO who let this piece of $h1t take that chair.
Got a point there. Ryan was a disappointment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join