It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Unravels During CNN Interview After Being Asked WHY She Is Holding Up Relief

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Wow, Trump is correct, Nancy is crazy. She simply wouldn’t even hear Wolf’s question.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Arnie123

Think about the poor, starving bureaucrat children.
lmfao, dude I was just gonna use my portion of the stimulis towards an RTX 3080 and maybe a new Ryzen 5 cpu when they launch 🤑
edit on 14-10-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

lmfao, dude I was just gonna use my portion of the stimulis towards an RTX 3080 and maybe a new Ryzen 5 cpu when they launch 🤑

Its funny you say that.
My father in law, who lives in a nursing home with dementia, got a $1200 check last time.
He is not allowed to have over $1000 in the bank or he loses his state assistance.
My wife can't spend enough on him to get his balance below the max.
He has a new tv and recliner already.

Now he will get another check....ugh

She keeps a $1000 cashiers check and gets a new one every 3 months to keep him under the limit.
They are basically forcing her to take the money and use it somewhere else... Illegally...

We are even contemplating donating it to charity but it's not kosher because of the state's rules.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Totally unhinged.

She has some kind of speech impediment going on, most likely related to diminished cognitive ability from advanced age.

She needs to be removed via what ever 25th like amendment exists for SOH.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I looked up the Senate Bill S.3548 (CARES Act) from June 3rd. As far as I know, the bills have not changed, but if someone has info on a new bill please let us all know. The thing is HUGE! But FriedFox has a built-in "find in page" function, so I searched for EITC (Earned Income tax Credit)... nothing. So I searched for "Earned" and I got a few results... nothing referring to the EITC. It was all referring to the allowances for the stimulus. In other words, our pickle-brained lush of a Master Legislator apparently read the words "Earned Income" and jumped to a conclusion that it meant the EITC.

I tell you, guys, I have no idea what could possess some people to still vote for this hare-brained lush. Some days i swear if she told her followers to line up in front of a firing squad so Donald Trump could be ousted for their own good, they would race each other to get their blindfolds on!

I'm starting to think there are some serious mental health issues running around in DNC circles. First they run a candidate for President who is obviously suffering from dementia, the same disease that in any other situation would cause them to be cared for by relatives to the point that they can't drive a car or have a gun because they'll get lost or shoot at flying turtles (which is what the guy I know did... messed his truck up pretty good), but hey, he's perfectly capable of having his finger on the nukem button.

Now Nancy goes all full-insane mode on national TV. Heck, she didn't even make sense most of the time! Wolfe read her own letter where she says she doesn't want Trump's name on the stimulus checks, then counters with saying Trump isn't that important! If he's not that important, why bother mentioning him? She says she wants the checks to go out before election day, but she's not going to even talk to the President to get that done. She decries the lack of child care for people with kids at home, totally ignoring the fact that it's the lack of money because of her refusal to negotiate in good faith that is causing them to not be able to afford child care, and ignoring the fact that it is the Democrat governors and mayors who are closing the schools in direct opposition to all the scientific data.

And that just goes to emphasize that today, during Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation hearing, the Democrat senators are going to continue decrying why they are having the hearing when they "need to be working on a stimulus bill." Well, they're not going to be able to work out any stimulus bill as long as Crazy "mow the grass to stop illegal immigration" Nancy Pelosi is refusing to do a damn thing except sit there with one thumb up her rear and the other in her mouth, rotating every hour like a reject from the Forrest Gump hall of fame.

This was the most ridiculous display I think I have ever seen. It is telling me that the so-called Democratic clean sweep of the government is far, far from certain. If that were the case, there would be no gain to be had from ignoring the President and simply getting down to business. The last time I saw someone this nervous, they were waiting on the jury to make their decision.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Was it her or one of the other democrats who referred to money like the stim checks as "crumbs".

Yep, that was her.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

One of Biden's recent gaffes was to refer to Trump having won Florida and Ohio the last two times by a lot. Either he can't recall how many times Trump has run for president or he just let slip his campaign's internal polling. Take you pick because with Biden, either is possible.

But if it was the latter, then it explains why she's nervous and why the Democrat hearing strategy was to campaign rather than engage with ACB.

edit on 14-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
No way, go to the southside or westside, cash it at a shady spot.

Put money in shoebox under bed, Profit.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Arnie123

Its funny you say that.
My father in law, who lives in a nursing home with dementia, got a $1200 check last time.
He is not allowed to have over $1000 in the bank or he loses his state assistance.
My wife can't spend enough on him to get his balance below the max.
He has a new tv and recliner already.

Now he will get another check....ugh

She keeps a $1000 cashiers check and gets a new one every 3 months to keep him under the limit.
They are basically forcing her to take the money and use it somewhere else... Illegally...

We are even contemplating donating it to charity but it's not kosher because of the state's rules.

Just bring him to a gentlemen's club twice a week.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The simple fact is that her constituents support her by re-electing her. If they continue to do so, it becomes clear how her constituents feel about the rest of the nation, including the poor downtrodden souls who need any penny they can get just to survive.

Ice Cream Nancy likely won't survive her next election. But who knows. Maybe she doesn't even plan on it,a nd is ready to retire.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Dementia affects short-term memory. You can tell someone with dementia something, and they'll only remember bits and pieces. In early stages, they can still assemble the memories enough to accurately fill in the missing gaps, but as the disease progresses it becomes harder and harder because the gaps get a lot bigger. Dementia also messes with time perception... that''s why people with dementia tend to wander off and get lost. Not only are they having trouble remembering why they are walking or where they are going, but they lose all sense of time. Past, present, and future all meld into one crazy jumble. And of course they cannot remember how they got to where they are, so navigation is pretty much kaput.

The dementia patient I knew used to ask if his long-dead wife was coming home soon (which really, really annoyed his second wife who was usually sitting right there), or talk about his childhood friends as though they had just left his place.

Now, this is all speculation of course, but it sounds to me like someone was giving Biden the polling data and he got it mixed up. We know the polls were way off base in 2016, and we all know the polls are regularly skewed by polling a higher percentage of Democrats than Republicans. Even Fox is biased that way, primarily because the polling lists are compiled by the left-leaning organizations. That's why some people get calls all the time and some have never gotten a polling call.

I know as well, from my studies in statistics, that the skewing can be adjusted for to give accurate numbers as long as one knows the exact ratio of Democrats to Republicans. That's what the pollsters are doing: they produce these skewed poll numbers with full knowledge of the amount of skewing, publish them for public consumption, then quietly adjust for the skew and use those numbers internally. So poor ol' Joseph got the skinny on the actual numbers, probably comparing the new polls to the 2016 polls. Two elections... one has happened and the other hasn't yet. But in his mind there is no past or present... so it's a very easy mistake for him to make, especially trying to also fill in those memory gaps.

The crazy lady knows this as well. I think the numbers are looking far too much like 2016 for Democratic comfort.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The simple fact is that her constituents support her by re-electing her. If they continue to do so, it becomes clear how her constituents feel about the rest of the nation, including the poor downtrodden souls who need any penny they can get just to survive.

Ice Cream Nancy likely won't survive her next election. But who knows. Maybe she doesn't even plan on it,a nd is ready to retire.
...but are they? I honestly believe you cannot win her or maxines district through a fair and legal election process.

They are so entrenched, through years, that they're lodged in there like ticks.

There is an accomplished young black man running in Maxines district. His campaign manager was on Fox Business talking about the gains they made over the years and despite that, they always come up short. It looked to me that was low key insinuating some sort of fraud that has alluded them.

Of the two, Maxines district looks more probable of falling than Pelosis district to another candidant.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Maybe she doesn't even plan on it,a nd is ready to retire.

No way. Do you remember when she got that gavel back in 2018? She was in hog heaven! That gavel is her self-esteem and her very reason for living. She won't retire until her constituents retire her, and even then she'll fight it tooth and nail.

If the House does flip, someone needs to just order new gavels. They'd have to pry that one out of her cold, dead, alcohol-infused hands, and even then she'd have a death grip on it. Better to let her keep that one and avoid the mess.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This needs to be Trump and every Republican campaign commercials TODAY.

Checks are ready to go out to you the people. The only thing stopping them is Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Pelosi's (one) issue with S.3548 is that is DOES NOT provide for EITC, hence its absence in the bill. The House bill was 1800 pages. Cannot find it, but believe it was introduced in May.

But the other ranting she did in OP's video was confusing. Paying for child care? If parents are working, cannot they resume prior child care payments? If parents are not working, why do they need child care paid for? Couldn't figure out her thesis on that issue.

Edit: Okay, just listened again to that portion of video. Now understanding. At-home school creating issues for working parents. Who's home with kids under 12 while they're remote learning and parents are at work. Got it. Must admit, that's one of my daily gratitudes: Not having to deal with parsed school schedule.
edit on 14-10-2020 by EightAhoy because: See edit above.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Good gawd, she has to be the most pathetic politician on the globe. I would rather stick needles in my eyes than listen to that wench but watching her cringey meltdown was worth the price of admission.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

While i am not a neurologist, i would like to point out that Pelosi's hands look like the hands of someone with brain damage. Either tardive dyskinesia, or wet brain. Watch her hands in the Wolf interview. The 2 outer digits are fully flexed, separate from the inner 3 digits.

I worked in mental health long enough to know what that means.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Progressive wish list to get those kids away from the parents as young as possible and into the hands of the state.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Do you remember when she got that gavel back in 2018?

I do, I remember that visual well, she had this look of blissful glee with an undertone of Carrie going on. I remember thinking oh # we're screwed now.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

The thing is, the EITC is already law. A bill does not need to go over every law already in existence just to amend one area. The bill also does not mention the amount of the Standard Deduction... doesn't matter because it doesn't change it.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join