It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Unravels During CNN Interview After Being Asked WHY She Is Holding Up Relief

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Wolf Blitzer finally, finally asks Nancy WHY. The answer is pretty revealing through her rhetoric and babble. There is no way that checks are going out to the American people with Trump's name on them before the election. This is one hell of an interview and I am glad that someone in the MSM finally asked her the damned question.

1.8 Trillion relief is ready to go but there is no way she will let it pass until after the election. See for yourself. She tries to babble around it but not too well. She calls Wolf Blitzer a Republican apologist and accuses him of not knowing how the American people are suffering compared to her. LOL

www.dailymail.co.uk...

'But let me say to those people because all of my colleagues -- we represent these people ... and their needs are not addressed in the president's proposal. So when you say to me, "Why don't you accept theirs?' Why don't they accept ours?"

'Why not work out a deal with [President Trump] and don't let the perfect as they say here in Washington, be the enemy of the good?' Blitzer said.

'Well I will not let the wrong be the enemy of the right,' Pelosi answered.

'What's wrong with $1.8 trillion?' Blitzer asked, as he pressed her further.

'You know what, do you have any idea what the difference is between the spending that they have in their bill and what we have in our bill?' an increasingly frustrated Pelosi said.

'With all due respect you really don't know what you're talking about,' she snapped.'

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Nancy Pelosi doesn't negotiate with news pundits. Ever.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Good morning.

...Sunday morning.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This was just... Wow... Nancy has a HUGE ego issue. Too bad it is at the expense of the American people. She may represent but she does not know/understand. She is so disconnected from whom she claims to represent. Where she is from SF, It's a joke. The standard and cost of living... Ya know what? Let her go and make what the teachers make and have four other roomates. Still barely able to make ends meet. Stay in that other persons shoes for a while.... Then perhaps she can understand and properly represent the people. The social disconnect alone is enough for me to know she is not representing the people properly.

Why people like her... Dunno.

On a side note,But if I hear Grammie yelling at the television, it is bound to be Pelosi on the screen.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Oh man thank goodness for that. With this botched iinterview there should be no way she will reign another term torturing the constituents in her district with her horse # rhetoric and excuses.
edit on 10-14-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Nancy Pelosi doesn't negotiate with news pundits. Ever.

She, like her party, always negotiates against the best interests of the American people

Which is why the American people are not going to vote her disgusting party into power

Not this election and not the next one either

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I love the s##t eating grin she displays as he talks about how many people are in a bind.

I need to go take a shower after watching her talk for 45 seconds.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

As soon as he mentioned how people were struggling her grin stretched from ear to ear

She loves hearing about people being in misery

It aligns with her party’s platform
edit on 14 10 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Yowza. Full tilt? Full Send?

I dunno what that was but it was painful.

“Wolf Blitzer the Apologist for the Right.”

GTFO Madam Speaker

I want the timeline back where this isn’t a thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I blame the f#ing RINO who let this piece of $h1t take that chair.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Get rid of this old bat - she is putting politics before the people as usual.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Pelosi did her best to keep Blitzer from quoting her own words from her own letter to her own caucus. Trump's name on a check? Wow.

Hatred for Orange Man is huge.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I would just like to point out that 1.8t is 5 grand for every man woman and child in the country.
I'm not reading her bill because I know far more than half of that is slated for her friends and donors.

Who else remembers that $300 stimulus check that was such a big deal?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I didn't get 15 seconds....a reply to: incoserv

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Was it her or one of the other democrats who referred to money like the stim checks as "crumbs". I realize that was in reference to a one time tax rebate in a similar amount, but still that's what she thinks, so she thinks it doesn't matter all that much.
edit on 14-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I don’t have much love for blitzer but I got to give him a nod for this interview.
He didnt let crazy Nancy just dodge around her answer.

It does show how ef’d up politics are though.
When a few hundred billion would probably take care of the biggest problems they add a trillion more for pet projects.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
When a dog bites the hand that feeds them, they usually are dragged out and...

I think we may be seeing the last of her soon.
edit on 14-10-2020 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I gave CNN a thumbs up for that.

You see? How hard was that?

Just pushing agaisnt the Dems brought in a whopping 25k likes and 1.5 million views in less then a day.

Good job on Wolf Blitzer for keeping up the attack.

I wonder if he knows someone personally being effected? Right now, the general consensus is, the Democrats are holding up relief. Americans are noticing and rightfully pissed.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Think about the poor, starving bureaucrat children.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

'You know what, do you have any idea what the difference is between the spending that they have in their bill and what we have in our bill?' an increasingly frustrated Pelosi said.

That was the perfect moment for Wolf to answer...

"Why no Madame Speaker, how would we know what the spending plan is in your bill? You said we need to pass it to find out what's in it!"

BURN

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join