It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If all this is true, how do we fix it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

So what im saying is we are fkd

I don't disagree, I'm just to stubborn to accept this is reality. Change will have to come from within our government, and if they are all printing money, I doubt any of those douchewaffles will end that, just to make the USA what it should be. Greed blinds even the riotous.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: interupt42

%
So what im saying is we are fkd

Change will have to come from within our government

Unfortunately, That wont happen . A corrupted system riddled with conflict of interest wont fix itself.

We have to FORCE them to change . i dont mean that via violence but rather holding our OWN PARTY and politicians accountable.

As long as we LET the MSM, GOP, DNC to shift blame and focus to the OTHER party or candidate nothing will get better, because you have no power over the OTHER party or candidate.

Thats my problem with Rush, Tucker, and other Right leaning MSM outlets. They act like they are your friend by telling you what you want to hear , but in reality they are the worse thing for you and distracting you from concentrating on fixing the real problem where you have a voice. Remember these are the same guys that got the republicans to support McStain , Romney, Bush, patriot act, bailouts, and grow gov't like the democrats, etc. They are not your friend. Same goes for the left.

Their job is to get you angry ,fearful, and point the finger at the OTHER guy so you go chasing your tail where you have zero influence to fix anything.

edit on 171031America/ChicagoThu, 15 Oct 2020 09:17:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nicely said! That should work right?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Simple press for radical simplification of government - it's hard to keep tabs on one intelligence agency, we have 20.

I think we should kill daylight savings time, go to the metric system and get rid of state police in favor of federal police and 1 branch of military - USP and USM.

Also the house of representatives and senate are worthless and complicated - it should go mayor, county head, governor and president. California doesn't need 50 more people plus thousands of staff complicating anything.

If my estimates are right that would cut 1/2 of the federal budget.

Then anyone caught undermining elections, identification or immigration has committed a capitol crime. Anyone trafficking children or dealing drugs as well. All drugs should be legalized and certified for purity - anyone working outside that system goes to china.

Might as well outlaw political parties while your at it - it would be nothing but rich people running but with there every move easily scrutinized by everyone instead of a % of 1/2 they would be on good behavior.

Cops should be tested for steroids and similar things and given 100K a year and 1 year of training plus 20% of every week.

Rename the USA - America and go back to the gold standard - that guy who could make bills out of gold grains, makes the money. Since we renamed it America all old debts are void - sorry banks, sorry slaves that died 150 years ago, sorry Indians you get to pay taxes and be part of the system or you can have Hawaii, seems fair.
edit on 16-10-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
And this isn't about R's and D's anymore. This is about tyrannical leaders using their tools and assets against the people of this nation.

What can we do about it?

The media suppresses the truth, uses propaganda to control public opinion, and lies to our faces on a daily basis. this has to stop.
I think a first step is that we all realize the gravity of what's happening. And we all need to come together to find a fix.

The primary thing we can do about it is awaken spiritually. Political, social, financial plans are useful, but spiritual awakening must be included. If there is a great plan, that is well thought out and explained, and it does not include spiritual truth, it will automatically fail.

At a deeper level, evil is mainly mechanical action and bureaucracy, while good is creativity and humour. At any time, humanity could simply decide, we don't want to suffer any more, and life would as good as we wanted it to be. Even things we think are set in stone, like illness and dying of old age, would be gone, people would only die by choice.

I don't know why humanity chose this suffering, it may be we were tricked into it, or it may be that we wanted high drama despite its high price. Whatever the case, we can choose to end suffering. Even if we chose drama, it still means we should end it, because part of the dramatic story is that the hero realizes he was tricked and decides to be free.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Well let's get one thing straight.... We need to exterminate all the parasite Jewish bankers and THEN we can begin with some of the other posters plans listed here. Nothing can be fixed until this is done.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fracta7
Well let's get one thing straight.... We need to exterminate all the parasite Jewish bankers and THEN we can begin with some of the other posters plans listed here. Nothing can be fixed until this is done.

thanks Adolph.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Your papers are not in order, Herr Network, kommen Sie hierher.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Term maximums for all politicians.

Set wages for all politicians.

Yearly tax audits for all politicians and family members.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Oh wow. Crazy recognizes crazy all day long.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yesssss,.....thank you for expressing the things you hear and see of the US federal government. Not being a US citizen myself and have not made it my "hobby" to follow the US politics it became very clear after just reading here and there of what is going on that the US government is infested with corruption. Don't understand me wrong...it is everywhere in every country in the world but..it is about in what extend.

I have a the idea that it is in such a serious degree that if you as a politician are not willing to play along in Washington or at certain state level you will not able to make a career. And do not even think about becoming a whisleblower...if your intentions for your country are sincere and your heart is in the right place.

Where did it start to become this bad...? What I do believe is that after the murder of JFK a certain group of people took the opportunity to install the foundation for a criminal organisation within the US government. These people made sure that their activities were protected by the justiuce department...upto the supreme court. Just remember how "they" solved the JFK investigation...and crimes as big as 911. The way they do it is by congressional committee. The investigators are investigating themselves ....

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
The investigators are investigating themselves ....

And with things like that going on, what could possibly go wrong?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Ummm, 1943 called, they're missing an Oberführer.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

thanks Adolph.

I wish I could aspire to such a high compliment, but I'm a mere man.

It's ok, the majority of people don't know much about that stuff. I don't blame you. We are all victims of some propaganda or another. I just think it's cute watching the boomers here feel "awake".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join