It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does BIDEN stand for?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
The dems are banking on the public voting AGAINST Trump, not FOR Biden. I think they are going to find their account comes up short in November...by a lot.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I don't know many people who would have called Hillary an "Idiot." Evil, yes Unethical, yes. But not an idiot.... My point is that there MANY other Democrats who would have been a better candidate than Biden and you can't tell me they didn't KNOW that Biden was feeble and firmly planted in the Alzheimers swim lane before they stole the nomination from Bernie (yet again). I'm sure this was no mistake....thus, you can see how completely unhinged these people are....

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
The dems are banking on the public voting AGAINST Trump, not FOR Biden. I think they are going to find their account comes up short in November...by a lot.

Yes, that's been said by many journalists. The left has no platform. Their platform is simply "Not Trump." The American people are not that stupid, however...and they are dealing with REAL problems that those in the Washington bubble can't possibly understand. The only way the left can win is to cheat.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wahoo! We will all become multi-millionaires like Joe!! All my problems solved. This is a no-brainer, I'm voting Biden.

In Latest Teleblooper, Biden Calls For $15,000,000 Minimum Wage

And on Friday, the former Vice President had yet another teleprompter malfunction on Friday during a Las Vegas event, waxing eloquent about how his economic plan would include a "$15 million dollar min - a 15 thousand dollar -- ha. $15 dollar minimum wage," he said.

"I'm dreamin' here!" he added.

Start @ 22:00

/SARC OFF

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
BIDEN says if you think you are better off now than you were four years ago, you should NOT vote for him.

twitter.com...

Joe Biden is Wearing a crooked mask, in a mostly empty studio, lol.
edit on 10/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I just read about Biden's family tree. Assuming the research was true his great x4 ancestors owned... SLAVES. Can you imagine? And from the alleged records they have they lived up north, which was unusual for slave owners. Has there been an ats thread on this topic?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

The Republicans tried the "not-_____" strategy when they ran Romney, and it didn't work.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It’s more than obvious that NONE of the morons who are voting for biden have any idea what he stands for

EVERY single one of them give the EXACT same answer when asked: ‘The media has TOLD me that I have to vote against Trump and I’m so thick that I will blindly obey”

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Eric Trump nailed it yesterday:

The media has literally become the lobbying arm of the Democratic Party. Right?

I'd throw out polls that show "trust in media" is at an all-time low, but....I don't believe in polls. They can be faked as much as the garbage the media spouts on a daily basis.

Every day I don't know whether to laugh or be p@$$#D off at the new levels of incredulity that these people (the media and democrats, in case you were wondering) descend to try to get their way and the nonsense they spout.
edit on 13-10-2020 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I just read about Biden's family tree. Assuming the research was true his great x4 ancestors owned... SLAVES. Can you imagine? And from the alleged records they have they lived up north, which was unusual for slave owners. Has there been an ats thread on this topic?

Biden's grandpa used to tell little Joey about how he enjoyed "putting them back in Chainz" after they were caught. That made an impression on Joe.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
On that note....why on earth should ANYONE believe the polls? You've seen the corruption and lying in "fake news" on an epic scale. Why would polls be any different?

Then there's the lying & corruption on these golden nuggets:

Obamacare Scam
Fast & Furious
IRS Targeting
Benghazi
Hillary Clinton secret server
Clinton Foundation "pay to play"
NSA spying
FBI FISA abuses
Bowe Bergdahl
Iran Nuclear Deal & ransom payment
GSA scandal
VA death list
Russiagate
Biden Corruption
Impeachment Scandal
Kavanaugh debacle

I'm sure there's probably a LOT that I'm missing..... So what's a few "polls" being fudged to make them look good?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

After being shamed in 2016, pollsters say they "made adjustments", but never say what those adjustments are. Looks like they are wrong in 2016 and 2020 Intentionally.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

BIDEN and Harris sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.......

first comes losing,
then comes prison,
all while joe
doesn't know the reason

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
T - Totally
R - Ridiculously
U - Underdeveloped
M - Male
P - Penice

This is fun!

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I do think Biden might still stand up to pee.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He squats... Now we need to embrace our cult, the Sqauttin pee'ers.. I squat sometimes too, sometimes you just want to be comfy..

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
What does BIDEN stand for?

What ever Pelosi,Harris,Cortez tell him.

His party should be locked up for senior citizen abuse.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

B.I.D.E.N.

Braindead
Indecent
Democrat
Elected
Nitwit

edit on 13-10-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I do think Biden might still stand up to pee.

Can you believe this here in Japan on television during encouraging the men to sit down on the toilet and take a pee my God.

<< 1   >>

join