It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

READ: Left-wing Radicals Post Online Guide to ‘Disrupting’ the Country if Election is Close

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

In other countries we have seen uprisings nonviolently topple dictatorships and illegitimate governments.

Well I am fairly certain i have never read a single example of just such a claim being confirmed.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

So they're saying Trump already won elections.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

So they're saying Trump already won elections.

I mean, are they wrong?

I've seen hundreds of people willing to vote for anyone against trump, but who really supports Jamila?
Do the democrats even have a plan any more? All they want to do is raise taxes then give free money out to pay them, while eating up anything left of freedom.
Now they won't even just do it passively, they want to block traffic and start fights with anyone who is just trying to live their life.

I don't like the government, but this is getting out of control. The welfare class is rising up against the working man to promote the rich and it's broken beyond words.
I won't be going into the city unarmed until they cut the #- but I know they'll just respond by demanding the government take away my right to defending myself from their actions.

Fooled me once democrats, shame on you. Won't fall for that again.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
People have to come to terms with the fact that the government/the people actually running this world control both parties and use them to divide and distract us. So when you guys see democrat/liberal/left wing/republican/right wing, I see the psychopathic government, stirring us all up and it's worked very well for DECADES.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
It's crazy to think, one side thinks they're fighting racist fascist science deniers, and the other side thinks they're fighting terrorists. The problem is the fighting, why do both groups need to get violent with eachother? These two groups are totally brainwashed, most of society is not going to show up, most people are not fighters, that's just reality in America. So these two groups of violent people are kooks.

Perhaps one day you will ask who it is that wants this fight. Pro tip, it’s the assholes putting out propaganda like this. You know “never Trumpers”.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Lab rats taking the bait.

I know for a fact that nothing even remotely stated on that poster is going to happen in my voting district.

I know because I know darn near everyone in my voting district.

I have already seen how strategically planted seeds by means of the internet can cause fear and doubt, even when intelligent people should know better.

Why we have started to believe bull crap, just because some person posts it to the internet, is beyond me. Even when the stupid crap that was going around Facebook about a BLM meeting at our local plaza, and every darn person that lives out here knows darn near every other person and "knows" they are not BLM members, as well as the place being too small to even be concerned about, many of us spent a week either terrified or concerned, because some idiot posted a lie to the local Facebook page and grew a bunch of noxious weeds.

When commonsense and level heads have been erased then we lose. We have to stop drinking the Kool-Aid and taking the bait.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable2027

Indeed it seems to look that way. It seems that the internet has become an addiction that is super effective at removing commonsense and replacing it with vitriol, and supposition.

The seeds of doubt are powerful, as is the court of public opinion, so we believe the deception, even when we know we are being deceived.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
The crazed leftest are now planning to shut down streets and highways on November 3rd and beyond. They have also clearly stated that they are going to cause a whole $hit ton of trouble and are clearly hinting towards violence and there will be no "returning to normal".

There are Democrats on this site, why in the hell do you support these people and the Democratic Party which enables them, bails them out of jail, and condones their violence?

Seriously

www.shutdowndc.org...

While we respect everyone's right to defend themselves and the people they love, we recognize that the police and military forces that may be mobilized to prop up the Trump regime have a far greater capacity for violence than we could ever imagine.
Without making value judgments about the tactical approaches other people and organizations may choose to embrace, we plan to use the tools and tactical approaches that we have the capacity and expertise to implement, including disruptive direct action, mass mobilization, coordinated non-compliance, mutual aid, and other forms of civil resistance.

November 3rd.
After You Vote, Hit the Streets!
We can’t anticipate exactly how Trump and his enablers will try to attack democracy (although we have been gaming out a number of different scenarios), but we know that the stakes are too high to sit on the sidelines and wait. That’s why we’re making plans to be in the streets before the polls even close, ready to adapt and respond to whatever comes our way.

www.breitbart.com...

Our belief is that when mass numbers of people stand up and take action against the unjust systems of racial capitalism, the heteropatriarchy, white supremacy and settler colonialism, we have the ability to force ruptures and dismantle these systems. In other countries we have seen uprisings nonviolently topple dictatorships and illegitimate governments.

ShutDownDC’s website indicates that it expects Trump to be “forced from office,” adding: “We are not seeking a ‘return to normalcy,’ because we know that returning to ‘normal’ means returning to a system that was built on oppression. Rather, we see this as the time to rise up against the current crisis and move forward to dismantle the interlocking systems of oppression that have plagued this land for centuries.”

docs.google.com...

So, they already know they are going to lose.

I want a lefty here to defend this sh*t.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

When the NYT gives serious page space to review a book called The Tragedy of Heterosexuality as if this is a problem that people end up being straight instead of gay, as if the species does not reproduce sexually ... tells you how far into crazy we've gone.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Leftists will avoid this thread a virus outbreak.

Crickets and tumbleweeds

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

It's crazy to think, one side thinks they're fighting racist fascist science deniers, and the other side thinks they're fighting terrorists.

from the oxford dictionary,

terrorist:
noun
A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. ‘’

adjective
attributive
Unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. ‘a terrorist organization’
terrorist

terrorism:
noun
mass noun
The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
the fight against terrorism’
terrorism’

antifa, blm and any other group out there burning, looting, beating, killing and intimidating, are the very definition of terrorist and the tactics used are terrorism.

to say their not is ignorant, deny ignorance.

and if resisting them is being a kook, count me as one.
edit on 13-10-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So uh...we are not supposed to take this seriously, but riots are ongoing in Portland; with NO law enforcement oversight.
BS!
These people say what they mean to accomplish, and have for quite some time. This imo is simply more of the same and will occur no matter the outcome of the election.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The main difference with the election outcome will be what happens afterward. A win for Biden has this going on as long as possible, a win for the President on the other hand may see Martial Law implemented in certain cities as he no longer has to dance around the election thing. They've tried this entire year to bait him into such an act and he's not biting yet, because even though it's needed to get some of these cities back to normalcy, the optics of such a move are absolutely terrible to folks that even admit they might be needed.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I've only seen one group get violent.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i hate commmies.
i hate them.

i only wish trummp was as bad as they claim.
what he should do is round em up, dump em in cuba.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: carewemust

LOL, no pistol needed here. I live in a heavily RED county. Early voting starts this week here. I think I will go down on a nice leisurely trip next Wednesday or so. Should be in and out.

You live in one of the areas targeted for disruption, if you're in a "swing state".

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

When people tell you who they are, believe them.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is a Public Service Announcement

Dear imperial citizen, 100 bonus points have been awarded to your secret social credit balance. Keep up the baked beard work! Quick reminder for everyone:

Dissent equals vandalism, vandalism is terror and we've always been at war with Oceania.

OBEY a nice day!
edit on 13-10-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

One side is not wanting a fight but is ready if necessary.The other side is already attacking and putting out instructions to continue and even escalate. Now could you please tell me which ones are the violent kooks?

Racist white people have been attacking minorities for 100's of years. Hello?!?!

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: game over man
It's crazy to think, one side thinks they're fighting racist fascist science deniers, and the other side thinks they're fighting terrorists. The problem is the fighting, why do both groups need to get violent with eachother? These two groups are totally brainwashed, most of society is not going to show up, most people are not fighters, that's just reality in America. So these two groups of violent people are kooks.

We’ve read your posts for a while. You are brainwashed too. Don’t separate yourself from these animals now. And don’t blame the violence on the right. It’s all self defense. We all have jobs and families. We aren’t trying to spend the weekend in jail to impress our nasty skank girlfriends.

I'm on the front lines at peaceful protests all my life. There have always been racist white people in America for 100's of years. Now the same racist white Americans are saying they're not racist. That's brainwashed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join