It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

READ: Left-wing Radicals Post Online Guide to ‘Disrupting’ the Country if Election is Close

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The crazed leftest are now planning to shut down streets and highways on November 3rd and beyond. They have also clearly stated that they are going to cause a whole $hit ton of trouble and are clearly hinting towards violence and there will be no "returning to normal".

There are Democrats on this site, why in the hell do you support these people and the Democratic Party which enables them, bails them out of jail, and condones their violence?

Seriously

www.shutdowndc.org...

While we respect everyone's right to defend themselves and the people they love, we recognize that the police and military forces that may be mobilized to prop up the Trump regime have a far greater capacity for violence than we could ever imagine.
Without making value judgments about the tactical approaches other people and organizations may choose to embrace, we plan to use the tools and tactical approaches that we have the capacity and expertise to implement, including disruptive direct action, mass mobilization, coordinated non-compliance, mutual aid, and other forms of civil resistance.

November 3rd.
After You Vote, Hit the Streets!
We can’t anticipate exactly how Trump and his enablers will try to attack democracy (although we have been gaming out a number of different scenarios), but we know that the stakes are too high to sit on the sidelines and wait. That’s why we’re making plans to be in the streets before the polls even close, ready to adapt and respond to whatever comes our way.

www.breitbart.com...

Our belief is that when mass numbers of people stand up and take action against the unjust systems of racial capitalism, the heteropatriarchy, white supremacy and settler colonialism, we have the ability to force ruptures and dismantle these systems. In other countries we have seen uprisings nonviolently topple dictatorships and illegitimate governments.

ShutDownDC’s website indicates that it expects Trump to be “forced from office,” adding: “We are not seeking a ‘return to normalcy,’ because we know that returning to ‘normal’ means returning to a system that was built on oppression. Rather, we see this as the time to rise up against the current crisis and move forward to dismantle the interlocking systems of oppression that have plagued this land for centuries.”

docs.google.com...

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
They know they can't win and are moving to deploy the unrest seen in recent months by the same perps.
Disgusting.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I'll just drop this here because this is a conspiracy site so there is no reason to believe this is real....

/sarcasm

I'll be snowed in by November so am looking forward to some entertainment on TV.

edit on 13-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Wow
That is even more sinister.
F those people!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah, forgot this part.

The guide also says that activists plan on “physically protecting the vote count from counter-protestors, federal agents, or white supremacist militias.”

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here's hoping they are handling all groups like this with undercover police etc its been done before. Not to mention they know Biden is toast
edit on 12-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The terrorist journal known as the Washington Post, told them last month to do this if Biden doesn't win handily. I guess they don't want to wait. Most Republicans will vote in-person during the few "early voting" days before November 3rd.

China-Soros-Pelosi are organizing BLM and ANTIFA terror squads for Republican areas of swing states.

Take a pistol to vote, and don't take no sh'it.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL, no pistol needed here. I live in a heavily RED county. Early voting starts this week here. I think I will go down on a nice leisurely trip next Wednesday or so. Should be in and out.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It's crazy to think, one side thinks they're fighting racist fascist science deniers, and the other side thinks they're fighting terrorists. The problem is the fighting, why do both groups need to get violent with eachother? These two groups are totally brainwashed, most of society is not going to show up, most people are not fighters, that's just reality in America. So these two groups of violent people are kooks.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Obama administration for preparing all those FEMA camps and caskets they worked so hard on. The Trump administration will save another dollar by putting them to good use on the worst of your past constituents that have gone off the rails of the crazy train.
Maybe they can Pay Per View the riot round ups and use the proceeds to finish the wall! Or maybe just purchase Mexico at a good price. No more passports to the America Mayan Peninsula.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Guaranteed they attack voters at polling places.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I'm a Constitutional Carry type of guy. If they want to start the fight at the polls ... that's as good a place as any to start it.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
They know they can't win and are moving to deploy the unrest seen in recent months by the same perps.
Disgusting.

Of course they can't win. They're running Joe "Mr. Corruption/Sniff-Ya" Biden & Camel Harris against our name-calling schoolyard bully.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

One side is not wanting a fight but is ready if necessary.The other side is already attacking and putting out instructions to continue and even escalate. Now could you please tell me which ones are the violent kooks?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Watch the move “The Social Dilemma” and it all makes sense. We’re being led around like lab rats by the creators of some of the big tech we can’t seem to live without. They’re building our echo chambers and we’re permanently moving in...

a reply to: game over man

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
It's crazy to think, one side thinks they're fighting racist fascist science deniers, and the other side thinks they're fighting terrorists. The problem is the fighting, why do both groups need to get violent with eachother? These two groups are totally brainwashed, most of society is not going to show up, most people are not fighters, that's just reality in America. So these two groups of violent people are kooks.

We’ve read your posts for a while. You are brainwashed too. Don’t separate yourself from these animals now. And don’t blame the violence on the right. It’s all self defense. We all have jobs and families. We aren’t trying to spend the weekend in jail to impress our nasty skank girlfriends.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Well it’s In the cities, who gives a F at this point, my family had all but moved out over the last year.

Once it gets too dangerous the supply trucks will stop delivering. Stores won’t be operating because it’s too expensive to replace everything. The inner city will become freakin escape from New York. And people will complain, “o but my gubment!”

Then the locals can’t get.....literally f@&$ing anything, let alone food.

I hate myself for the above comment, but god damn, at some point the people who live there need to do something.

I really don’t think anything will change until these privileged a holes have experienced real suffering, real pain. Experienced a life outside of America if I’m honest. The poorest people in America live like kings compared to what I’ve seen. Bring it.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

We are not being led around like lab rats.

The lab rats are being led around like lab rats, nibbling on the “social media cheese” every day. Thinking and feeling that their opinions are o so important, are insane.

For every insane person on social media, there are a million normal people who just want to live their lives.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Dont have to even do that just snarl up traffic in a few key districts where it's got a good mix here and there, just the media coverage would knock down voter turnout
edit on 13-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

NO!
Sorry, but the last few months of fires, lootings and "CHAZ" zones has proven beyond a doubt that it is only ONE SIDE, the LEFT, that is brainwashed crazy, quite aside from the facts that their "victims" over the past few months have been known criminals, and quite aside from the fact that these same leftists have ignored for YEARS the far far greater numbers of blacks killed by gang violence without a peep !

BS PC dingbat catchphrases like fighting against "heteronormal patriachy" are just the cherry on top of crazy by the Left.
edit on 13-10-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join