It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Cult For Real?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is meant for a conspiracy board.

I came across a person in the applicable recent past. This person was a former meth addict saved from addiction.

Good for him there. One less addict, but something else he said disturbs me still.

He invited me to a meeting. A meeting of equally saved individuals who, and this is a 100% accurate quote, "Destory nonbelievers for the NSA because The US enforces God's holy scripture as law. And If you don't believe everything you have is due to directly to god and praise him for it we have the right to destroy your life. 

He went on to describe how archangels tell them who to go after.  He said they (group members) can see them in their minds eye and they like to pose and make goofy faces for them.

He said they'd go after people through organized stalking. "getting their hands dirty for Jesus". He described with joy they that they have never not saved a person that didn't kill themself, and that ones that kill themselves didn't deserve to live for disobeying the red words in the bible.  In the name of God's love, of course.

Finally stating that they are part of a national secretive group that has, like chapters, and his chapter never lost. He also feared them losing because he said groups that lose have a martyr that is socially sacrificed. 

He was dead serious and said it with complete belief and conviction. He was not schizo. Entirely believable as honest testimony.

I still gives me chills.  It's like taking the Ezekial quote in Pulp Fiction and warping it as bad as Samuel L. Jackson's character did. Or even The Ori in Stargate.

I may be a default agnostic but this is off in a realm of crusade-like zealotry that seems the opposite of the love they cite and something a bit more jape-like.

Anyway, I put this here for sounding insane and being something I would laugh at had not spoken to this person, known trustworthy people swearing religious zealots are harrrassing them, and been invited to a meeting. 

Has anyone else had heard of this cult?
edit on 12-10-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like a former addict.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Does this group have a name or they just call themselves "equally saved individuals"?
edit on 12-10-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
that is scary...there are many cults out there....they take advantge of vulnerable people .....what is the name of this cult???? you gave some specifics about this one....will be interesting to see if anyone recognizes this group....so do you think you should let the authorities know about them ??

edit on 12-10-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2020 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

They do not. I heard once "Enemies of Satan" or something like It, but the ones I came across were all members of the Alano club, which through my mandated DUI related requirements is how this came to pass.

And i also swear i have come across a few people being harassed by them. Moving across the country to flee said harassment that follows them there. Much of it in and around Southern California, particularly San Diego.

Anyway, it is bizarre and worth being trolled to throw out there.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
A lot of people with schizophrenia can be very convincing and intelligent sounding. I do believe they are tapping into something, but it never is able to connect with reality. They see through the veil, but are incapable of manifesting it down to earth. They then seek affirmations from other people which makes it even worse and then they become the crazy person in town. It is a shame because they would be sages, shamans, priests, etc, if they were not squandered by the mental pollution and material reductionism of our contemporary society.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
looked up the alano club provides fellowship, education, and spiritual support for those recovering from alcoholism and drug addiction – creating a safe place ... they have aa meetings

the people you are talking about are they are a weird offshoot of this club or is this club a cover and all the groups in it are like this??

so did you actually go the meeting?? if not then he is the only one you met so could it be he is mentally ill?? but you spoke of your friend being harrassed by her mother

edit on 12-10-2020 by research100 because: spelling added sentences

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

NSA could stand for Nichiren Shoshu America, I can't find any recent articles about them, mostly late 80s-early 90s.

Buddhism American style
Cloaking itself in super-patriotism, Nicherin Shoshu of America is part of an evangelical Buddhist sect gaining adherents worldwide with a guarantee of happiness through chanting. Sounds pretty harmless, right? Cult-watchers and ex-members don't think so.

Boston Globe Sunday Magazine/October 15, 1989
By Daniel Golden
culteducation.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

They met through this club, but we're not affiliated.

All I have to offer is my anecdotal prattling of the many people in my life who have seemingly lost their minds (or killed themselves) to this creepy stuff and my chance encounter with this individual.

It feels like the natural assumption of insanity enables it to happen without too much fuss. As demonstrated, even mentioning it is subject to ridicule by default, and for obvious reasons.

There is just something about this my normally rational mind won't let go. I should be laughing at the lunacy but I am not, which is very uncharacteristic.

Enough even to submit this to the fire.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Opiate of the masses.

There was a line in a Cheech & Chong movie..I used to be all messed up on drugs, now I'm all messed up on the lord!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Sounds like scientology tbh. Or maybe that movie from the 80s with James Woods titled Cats Eye.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Could you elaborate on the part where you said they pose and make silly faces at them? a reply to: Degradation33

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xoseph

Absolutely.

He said they are psychically presenced. They hear them talking from inside the head in an inaudible way. Like a Tulpa (thoughforn), if you are familiar with the concept.

By "posing" he literally said they would pose in humorous awkward positions and make silly faces. He said they (him and the others in his cult) could see them like a vision.

That also bugs me because you really can talk to imaginary person in your head for long enough to breed an independence into it, but also sculpt it's identity to your own bias, and the prevalent stories of society.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Holy Crap... this must be the Progressive Church Of Satan (Their God).

Sure is not Jesus they worship.

edit on 12-10-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

They are archetypes within the collective subconscious. They have their own mind.

The ones that act silly are generally "demons" because sending ppl to do evil in the name of good is very funny and silly.

Two more things - I dont believe anyone can quit meth or heroin aside of being locked up.

And I don't join dumb groups like that because really who cares? Oh they're making the world better with evil lol.

#ing meth heads and the utter BS they ramble on about.

Meth is the biggest problem on Earth. Worse than covid worse than political instability worse than Brie Larson even.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Holy Crap... this must be the Progressive Church Of Satan (Their God).

Sure is not Jesus they worship.

But yet God in infinite wisdom created the angels knowing they would rebel?

He forced it on them. He designed them and what makes them tick.

Infinite knowledge and power means God has it under control.

Therefore Satan is still God's highest Angel and the lie was that he turned evil. In actuality God was in full control and ordered Satan to rebel and put on this whole charade.

Or alternatively you can believe God is powerless to stop Satan until some future date no one's waiting for.

I define God as infinite power so it always wins. It always is in control and preplanned everything perfectly.

Therefore Satan has to be a good guy still.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It's an interesting realization:

That God wanted all this.
It wouldn't exist if he didn't.

It's a perfectly planned and built universe. Even the glitches were on purpose.

So Satan represents God's will.

God uses evil and good to achieve the plan.
Obviously.

I'm so tired of y'all failing to define God's power properly.

Satan can't do # without God's express permission.

Read the Bible read Job.

Satan works for God not against him.

And its the hearts of men that are evil, not Satan he is the accusor. The DA prosecuting you and Jesus is your defense lawyer.

Do you guys ever even think about the crap y'all believe in?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Think about it.

People fear demons and Satan.

Yet the book they claimed to believe in, the Bible, explicitly forbids this ridiculous unrealistic attitude.

As I walk through the shadow of the valley of death
I WILL FEAR NO EVIL!

So why do you fear demons and evil?
Unbelieving faithless cowards...

Y'all are in deep # cuz you missed the whole point.

Mankind is good and evil.
Angels are mere agents.
And God wanted this.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

"Do you guys ever even think about the crap y'all believe in?"

Far too much.

Entertaining this is somewhat an anomaly for me, I am a person that likes things be phenomenal. Perceived. Like jungian archetypes and unconcsious projections makes total sense, but I can't shake this notion that they may actually exist. The idea folk really are getting together and being peddled by the analgous Keyser Soze into actually forming a clandestine zealot underground network of gang-stalking tweekers that make people try to kill themselves.

And for that I really must except to be ridiculed.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Is it worse than fentanyl and opioids?

Is it worse than Islamic terrorism? ISIS style?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join