It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know when and how we messed up our country.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
it all started with participation awards, no winners or losers, just participants. the participation generation. they all feel they are entailed to any thing they want.
no paddling in schools, kids calling what use to be HRS (Health and Rehabilitative Services) but was split into what is now Florida Department of Children and Families (FDC) and Florida Department of Health. cause momma and daddy were being mean to them or put some fire on that ass in the form of a spanking.

there are a others things that come to mind along theses lines, in other words spoiled ass rotten kids.
edit on 14-10-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Media consolidation is the reason things are the way they are today. It's got nothing to do with any of that bull# you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
it all started with participation awards, no winners or losers, just participants. the participation generation. they all feel they are entailed to any thing they want.
no paddling in schools, kids calling what use to be HRS (Health and Rehabilitative Services) but was split into what is now Florida Department of Children and Families (FDC) and Florida Department of Health. cause momma and daddy were being mean to them or put some fire on that ass in the form of a spanking.

there are a others things that come top mind along theses lines, in other words spoiled ass rotten kids.

When my boys sucked...I told them they sucked...but then I'm a boomer. Started kids late in life was 38 on the first 43 on the second. My one kid was like 2 and in the yard climbing on a foot stool in the grass...my wife was like honey stop him he might get hurt, and I was like...well he needs to learn the law to gravity at some time and I rather it be on a foot stool than my roof. I still call them a pussy at the right time...might not be politically correct...

But hey they grew up well, doing well...go figure...lol

edit on 14-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

when i was a young hellion, i wasn't so much worried about what would happen if the cops or some authority figure caught me doing something. it was what if momma finds out that stopped me from doing many things that i shouldn't have been doing.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: FingerMan
And so now, I watch the tely and see all these skinny unhealthy nerd people marching up and down the streets of the USA screaming nonsense. Most of them are overweight, or malnourished.(just an observation)

Um nobody in the US calls the Television a Telly, maybe BoobTube, The Box, Idiot Box, but NEVER Telly

You are a England shill! Now bugger off!
Listen matey! Knock the block off the chimney already! Tely is squat for telyvision.
I never said skinny fat people. But I'll agree that I did so we can get to the nerd part. We need some old fashioned high school bullies in the middle of those crowds knocking hats off and calling names. Let the little she-men run home bumbling to their mums.

Mums...again with the England speak...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Actually,,,...
I'm a retired 25yr vet living in colorady. And to be fair, brits are fine. I really have a sore spot for expat brits that live in small sht hole countries and hate America. I have not encountered any creature more vile.
But hey, I gotchyou!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

We the the average person of the United States didn't mess up anything.
And the country isn't messed up at all. The people who hold power are.
President Trump if nothing else has shown us all how easy it is to run
this country. We don't need the people in power at all. We can save
our country still. But it's the people you and I, that have to take it
back. Take the whole world back. Blood will spill or our children
will be slaves. The US is the best model for gov. humanity knows.
It's time humanity runs it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join