It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know when and how we messed up our country.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Let's talk about sharks snakes and spiders for just one second. When I was a kid, I went to Panama Beach Florida during shark week. It was cool to kill a shark. And it was definitely a cool scene. But we really wiped the population out, and so now there is conservation. Turns out sharks are important to the ecosystem. Not enough sharks and you get an unbalanced system.

Same with snakes and spiders. You need them to control the pests. Yes, they keep the PESTS at a manageable population size.

And so now, I watch the tely and see all these skinny unhealthy nerd people marching up and down the streets of the USA screaming nonsense. Most of them are overweight, or malnourished.(just an observation)

Our country went on a rampage 10 years ago to criminalize bullying. Bully's in high school and college now face criminal charges. And I'm not gonna say that is a bad thing. There are definitely a lot of situations that got out of hand.

But we have no longer have any pest control!

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

The US went to hell when Smith Mundt was repealed. Allowing the IC to weaponize our media to their advantage.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Damn all those skinny overweight people.
edit on 10/12/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Patriot Act?

Gold Standard?

Foreign policy (arming rebels and extremists)?

This has been a long and meticulous road.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Skinny and fat and malnourished nerds everywhere ruined my country!!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

With a Cockroach like Trump as POTUS i tend to agree pest control seems to be an issue.

Its sound through with that big ""protective glow"" he's ""immune"" to any control or so it seems.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I blame medical advances and safety features.

All the idiots who wouldn't have lived through childhood before are now adults having idiot kids of their own.

We have at least 3 generations of windowlickers walking around polluting the gene pool.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Our country went on a rampage 10 years ago to criminalize bullying. Bully's in high school and college now face criminal charges. And I'm not gonna say that is a bad thing. There are definitely a lot of situations that got out of hand.

Nah, bullies still do the same crap and get away with it like usual, it's the kid has had enough and pops a bully in the mouth that gets criminal charges.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
While all reply's have some merit, but I feel the first act of modern history was the trade deals. The first bush began the nafta and Clinton finished it along with opening full trade with China. This began the decline of the American brand sought after throughout the world. In addition, before that we began to lower our standards in many venues to allow minorities better access to jobs and colleges. Our education system began its decline when trying to desegregate many years ago. Over time we have lowered expectations to the point today a 60 percent is a passing grade and our education level ranks way down in the world when it once was admired throughout the world. While I know I sound like a racist, but I am not I think the lowering of standards was the most racist of actions because law makers felt minorities were not capable of keeping pace. At some point American exeptionalism took a back seat to progress to appease a misguided in congress.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
Damn all those skinny overweight people.

Listen, fat!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Careful nerd. I’ll roundhouse your a$$!
Might makes right. Lol

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I am genuinely perplexed by that t-shirt.

What am I not getting?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
yes...what does that shirt mean????????????

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

If we don't act soon, those bullyless gangs of rampaging skinny overweight dweebs will destroy the world. It may already be too late.
edit on 10/12/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Best I can come up with is a context like "Listen, fat. I'm the boss and you gotta beat it!" Like an overweight person hyping themselves up or something. Maybe it's a pop culture thing. Otherwise, beats me.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What mess?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I think it's poking fun of biden's “look, fat” gaffe? Maybe? That's all I can think of lol.

www.cnbc.com...
edit on Mon, 12 Oct 2020 21:38:47 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Its a thing biden said. I think he actually said "look fat" but it was reported everywhere as "listen fat".
look fat!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That explains a lot of how the Democrats and media are getting away with all the BS

I guess it is true: 2012 was the end of the world as we know it.

There were some ruthless people who wanted this in our government so they could create civil unrest between our people.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

That explains why I'm unfamiliar with it. I don't really follow that stuff. Funny, nonetheless.

I wonder why it's changed from "Look" to "Listen" on the t-shirt. To circumvent legal entanglements?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join