It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting Ice Reveals Undeniable 60ft Wide Disc Stuck in the Ground of Antarctica

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'd say its some kind of (abandoned?) entrance to a bunker/base before a parked space ship.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

@ 2:41 Ridley Scott slammed it.

Meet our Gods

If Video doesnt work..try link
www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-10-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Logic says...

If this has been known about since 2017...
A) Military would've examined it up close by satellite by now.
B) Put feet on the ground to examine and secure it by now if it was an artifact of genuine interest.
C) Removed it by now if it was of significant interest.

It's still there 3 years later.
It's a pond.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Any spacecraft with mass would be bound by the laws of physics and relativity. In other words, it would take them EONS to get from one place to another, generations.

Not unless they slipped through a wormhole in the vicinity of Saturn. See Interstellar movie for explanations.

Then also weird movement around Saturn in Bergruns Ringmakers
archive.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It looks exactly like it.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Aliens would fly in craft that have mass because all matter has mass!

As the Navy patents of Dr. Pais point out, you do not do the impossible and remove mass, but keep it from the inertial frame of reference (like the SE New Mexico desert!). That is the real trick. And if you can do it electricity,, then it would be at your command to “drop your mass” (at least in the frame of reference) and reach near light speed!

How to exactly do it is the question. Tesla said that you could use electricity. Me, new materials that restrict movement to 2 dimensions, could be used. That sure beats setting off atomic bombs as a propulsion method! Then, use plasma for lift/forward movement, and then you are in the atmosphere.

A ball of pure energy works too!

But it is a good reminder that physics still works and we are still a few steps from “spaceship” even if the grumbling is about tech that we already have but is still hidden.

PS - The ice bergs, floes, in Antarctica have wide open, perfect circle holes called Polynya. They tend to reappear in ice that has not broken free, in the same spots. Probably because of wind/weather. Could be one of those.
edit on 12-10-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Clarity

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
Thanks.

Looks like a melt basin. These are in the same area along with the OP's one , notice the tendency to circular.

edit on 12-10-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Thanks for the photos giving the proper perspective. Yep. A melt-basin, that isn't 100% full of water at photo time. Its hard to tell how far below the edges the water is though. Could be a 2 foot drop, or 20 feet, or more.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I feel like people rally are trying hard to NOT see a UFO..
Reverse pareidolia, we have all become sceptics and disbelievers in a time of misinformation.
We would not believe in other worldly life, even if a real picture was presented.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Reverse pareidolia, we have all become sceptics and disbelievers in a time of misinformation.
We would not believe in other worldly life, even if a real picture was presented.

These are the times we are living in man, the disinformation age.

And hey, sorry about not posting the co-ordinates under the video i hope it didnt put you out too much Manual labour is good for the head though

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Strangely look familiar, about half hull of Millennium Falcon ...covered still on ice of cource..

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well dang, those are some interesting images. It doesn’t look like a hole, looks like a dark disk with 3 smaller disk shapes on it. What is it?

Cool one!

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

edit on 13-10-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So true!

Many of these "skeptics" say they're open minded but they're not. Two seconds into every thread they yell fake or hoax.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Some of America’s ponds in the northern hemisphere.....

The bottom right are Koi ponds believe it or not.... I suppose the koi pond pic could be cropped to just the bottom pond and then call it a possible craft or the result of a craft landing and build a story around that.

edit on 13-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It does look like there is a separate upper lighter coloured rim to it,

a reply to: Romeopsi

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

UFO hunters claim they have spotted an 'alien ship' hidden in an Antarctic cave in Google Earth images

A video zooms in on the area conspiracy theorists believe there is a ship
They describe the footage as 'final proof of secret technology' on Antarctica
Earlier this month conspiracy theorists said they had found a pyramid and a staircase built by aliens in the same region
By ELLIE ZOLFAGHARIFARD FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:33 EDT, 25 January 2017 | UPDATED: 15:08 EDT, 25 January 2017

www.dailymail.co.uk...

note the date of 'discovery' 2016 & updated in 2017...old NEWS

a 1950s Sci-Fi flick, the Thing, found a +60 foot circular disc frozen in Ice at AntarcticaArctic....
i think that movie was made to kinda answer the Nazi-base meme & the /ufo stuff in the early '50s over DC

edit on th31160260591613182020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I think some of us just work hard to see truth no mater what it is we wish were true.

The original pictures remind me of the moon and mars pictures that turn holes into domes.
The edge of the water is ice and it dips down but the picture makes it look like a separate rim unless you go to the map and look yourself. Have you?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I have seen many times people trying to use the same kind of lakes in the mountains in the artic as "openings" when they are water.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

It it on the side of a cliff? Looks like it's upside down when you look at it from Google. Also, the ice is only melted in a 2 to 4 mile radius of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Ophiuchus1...Even on Google maps you can see where water/snowmelt has run down hill into it.

You mean like this?

(I’m using google earth not maps)...

Until an expedition.... no one will ever really know, huh?

That's mental, at the other pics I was like "that's definitely a metal disc"

Then I saw this pic and was like "that's definitely a pond"

Perspective is a b1tch 😒

If that's a pond then it's a pond sitting sideways on a cliff surrounded by ice on one side and rock on the other.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join