It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plot Against The President Full Documentary watch now !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There is copies on rarbg.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
There is copies on rarbg.

If it's not free i am not buying it

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So, the wife and I broke down and rented the movie (well worth the 5.99 I might add) and I must say it is eye opening for those who have not been following this story. For those of us who have, it just confirms what we have known for some time. That this was a hatched job from the word go and these criminals should be brought before justice and face the world for what they have done. It would seem with this new evidence coming out about Benghazi we know exactly why they did what they did to Trump. It also kinda of sheds some light on Hillary's statement "If Trump wins we will all hang" and for God sake I hope she is right.
edit on 15-10-2020 by SoAUndrT8kr because: mis spelled

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Anyone have a link that works?

She created it for theatres and to sell so it is available f you pay which I think is reasonable, a lot of work.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Sakrateri
Hurry!

www.bitchute.com...

Bitchute to the resuce again. How long till this site gets knocked offline..?

Very damming video none the less i can see why they want it removed.

The makers they are asking people to pay and not use pirited copies, they did the work I think it is fare.
'The Plot Against The President'. Amanda was born in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of director/screenwriter John Milius andwas the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Content in the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Global Public Affairs up through the first quarter of 2020.

John Frederick Milius (/ˈmɪliəs/; born April 11, 1944) is an American screenwriter, director, and producer of motion pictures. He was a writer for the first two Dirty Harry films, received an Academy Award nomination as screenwriter of Apocalypse Now, and wrote and directed The Wind and the Lion, Conan the Barbarian, and Red Dawn. He later served as the co-creator of the Primetime Emmy Award-winning HBO series Rome.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The makers they are asking people to pay and not use pirited copies, they did the work I think it is fare.

Absolutely pay if u want. Information behind paywalls often remains unshared. In the middle of an information war it needs to be shared.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Absolutely pay if u want. Information behind paywalls often remains unshared. In the middle of an information war it needs to be shared.

I agree but no one will put in that kind of effort if all their work is free and not many are in a position to get all of the info.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Treason is a Dish Best Served COLD in a Prison Cell or Gallows............

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This doc was very interesting.

I never thought I'd be siding with Trump on much of anything, but ... he's simply the lesser of two evils at this point.

We can't enable our intelligence apparatus to focus on it's own citizens and avoid oversight.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Supreme Court needs to set a deadline for every state. Something like 5 days after the election should be the max..

Sorry, but the Constitution clearly says there is an election day... singular... whatever Congress sets as the election day is the only Constitutionally acceptable deadline. Early voting - ok. Voting or counting votes after election day? Totally unacceptable, and UnConstitutional.
edit on 25-10-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join