It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plot Against The President Full Documentary watch now !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

They will say it is bunk , Trump is bad no matter what .

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This is a clear recipe for diseaser.......it doesnt matter who wins. There are seeds being planted so people can have excuses to not accept the winner.

Even if Biden wins which would be insane, I don't see the right revolting as much as the left would.

So if they are looking for the nastiest reaction , if the are looking for chaos and rioting...the will elect trump.

But again, the left have the media, silicon valley, google. YouTube. Facebook Twitter, they have hollyweird, college academia.

They are so hell bent and obsessed with removing trump and rebuilding America through their eyes they will go through sick sick lengths to get what they want.

People dont even have a clue how sick. nasty and anti American people like Kamala Harris, aoc, Omar, gov Whittaker and so many more are when they get together.

The judges and prosecutors are even worse.

They are literally refusing to prosecute, numbers coming in are showing up to a 60 % refusal to prosecute in some of there sanctuary cities

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

So, after four years, how many have been locked up and how many drained from the swamp?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Today, Senator Grassley tells Maria Bartiromo (FoxNews) that CIA Director Gina Haspel may be part of the Plot.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
YT already pulled that video, but if anyone's still looking I found it on Bitchute by searching for the title.

Giving it a watch now

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
well, it must've been something, cuz now it's gone.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

It would be a wise move to roll out the national guard to all cities come the election or scrap the posse comitatus act because come what may things are going to get crazy in America .

Peaceful protest is fine but riot and burn and you get Beaten /shot /jailed

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
well, it must've been something, cuz now it's gone.

www.bitchute.com...

If Youtube delete something try Bitchute

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

originally posted by: Kenzo

Is there BitChute or brand new tube link ?

I just came back here to say that it's over there

BitChute

Thanks for the heads-up on this, I'll get around to watching it later

Thanks for the link, downloaded and will watch when I can.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
If you want an easy way to rip a local copy from bitchute, youtube etc to watch later and not worry about it being scrubbed, grab Jdownloader2 Such a great little app. It also works for sites like mega, google drive and sites like that. Even can grab video from the twitter feeds last time I tried.

Thanks for info and link, will check it out. I use Video DownloadHelper for Firefox. I prefer to download and watch offline whenever I can.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Incredible, really.

I think Trump is holding his full load for all this if he loses, if he does he says Biden was part of the administration that did all this, making him illegitimate. Basically the "Samson Option" will be in play, if Trump loses and he disputes it, there will be unprecedented modern political conflict, the military may very well have to step in.

I was talking to somebody in the military and I asked him who his boss ultimately was; Congress OR The President, he said the President that is the chain of command. Any executive order he issues before January 20, 2021 will have to be followed.
He could require every member of the military to watch this video, and then issue the order, and they would be acting against domestic enemies of the state, as the constitution requires.

Poetic justice would be he reinstates Flynn as the top General to get it done.
edit on 13-10-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I can see the mother of all false flags happening very soon to distract attention away from this and the other videos surfacing of the corruption lately

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Incredible, really.

I think Trump is holding his full load for all this if he loses, if he does he says Biden was part of the administration that did all this, making him illegitimate. Basically the "Samson Option" will be in play, if Trump loses and he disputes it, there will be unprecedented modern political conflict, the military may very well have to step in.

I was talking to somebody in the military and I asked him who his boss ultimately was; Congress OR The President, he said the President that is the chain of command. Any executive order he issues before January 20, 2021 will have to be followed.
He could require every member of the military to watch this video, and then issue the order, and they would be acting against domestic enemies of the state, as the constitution requires.

Poetic justice would be he reinstates Flynn as the top General to get it done.

God I really hope that's how this movie goes.....

(The movie were all a part of I mean.......not the video in the op)

Which I watched and it was very good, and super scary.
edit on 13-10-2020 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I just finished watching this. I thought Canada had its issues, but damn! This is #ed up! Take your country back! Don't let these evil bastards take your country over!! We may be your "little bro's" up North, but we still LOVE you!

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I tried all the links from YouTube to Bitchute and non of them work, bitchut says that it was removed for violating community guidelines.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but all this removal, even on bitchute piqued my interest a bit. Gonna try to watch it soon lol. Hmmm, tried to add a mediafire mirror for it, apparently it is autofiltered out though. I tried.
edit on Tue, 13 Oct 2020 23:39:03 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I can see the mother of all false flags happening very soon to distract attention away from this and the other videos surfacing of the corruption lately

Well you, me and every other member of the public has been in training since March to accept lock down procedures.

Covid 19 is a shroud hiding something far far worse, it just needed demonstrating that more or less the population can be controlled.

So the stage is set....

MR

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Turns out its a movie that is copyrighted and you can purchase it or rent it off of Vimeo. The removal of the movies from YouTube and Bitchut is legit in that its a violation of a copyrighted protected movie that is marketed for purchase. Here is a link to buy or rent it.

vimeo.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Another tool used in the coup against President Trump.

800% more leaks from embedded operatives within the Trump White House than there were from Obama's White House, in the first 125 days.

Source: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join