It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plot Against The President Full Documentary watch now !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Ideally you would want folks like underwerks and the rest of the liberals to watch it and comment.

Because at some point they either admit the reality of the situation, or they expose themselves as by-any-means-necessary ideological fascists who hate the United States so much that they are actively contributing to spreading misinformation.

Of course, when you point out their flaws, they run.

I would pay $100 to watch SillyO watch it with match sticks holding her eyes open.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Excellent documentary - Youtube have shut it down to limit it's exposure.
The prevailing thought I have after watching it is that these people got away with it.
There should be indictments, but there are none. On the contrary, the plotters are still making money off what they did.

There can be no rest until there are indictments for what is the biggest political scandal in US history.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
That was put together very well. Thanks for sharing this.

MAGA!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I was in the middle of watching a mirror of this on YouTube when 3/4's of the way through it went to:

VIDEO UNAVAILABLE

www.youtube.com...

I just checked the claimant on this one is, it's by the makers of the documentary themselves so nothing to see here.

edit on 12-10-2020 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1
Stonerwilliam put a link to it on Bitchute, So did Eriathwen, it is also Bitchute where a different user had uploaded it. Both on 2nd page of this thread.

edit on 12-10-2020 by maya27 because: I don't like Mondays.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks to all who dropped in

That was a fantastic documentary and i knew Youtube was going to pull that one very quickly but for people like me it condensed the last 6 years into something manageable to understand for a non American like me who avoids the Politics and UFO forums as i undestand they can both lead to anal probing s if you meet the wrong group

I am just surprised that President Trump has held back so long and not come out swinging at his enemy's and gone full on

Now i get Trust the plan

But i want to see heads roll

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27
Stonerwilliam put a link to it on Bitchute, So did Eriathwen, it is also Bitchute where a different user had uploaded it. Both on 2nd page of this thread.

I already knew that.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I love your Avatar

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

it's hard to believe it was all True. Usually there are some zingers spread in cases like this. I doubt anyone of us can really comprehend how sh!thole this is for the USA. How many of those who participated in this are no longer in service? Not enough. And how do you fix something of this magnitude? Half of the entire leadership of the nation, the tops of the CIA, FBI, NSA, all of them. If they knew, they did nothing. And the media, good God where do you even start?

Perhaps with the criminals admitting what they did was wrong? I'm living in a nation where Jussie Smollett is running the House of Representatives. Values to run a nation by!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Thanks to all who dropped in

That was a fantastic documentary and i knew Youtube was going to pull that one very quickly but for people like me it condensed the last 6 years into something manageable to understand for a non American like me who avoids the Politics and UFO forums as i undestand they can both lead to anal probing s if you meet the wrong group

I am just surprised that President Trump has held back so long and not come out swinging at his enemy's and gone full on

Now i get Trust the plan

But i want to see heads roll

No you know why the Democrats are so desperate to expand cheat by mail voting.
That is their saviour.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ain’t no fun when the rabbit has the gun.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Come November there needs to be serious house cleaning and term limits for those politicians , As you pointed out in a thread of yours what keeps these rich people clinging to power when we average joes have to retire by law at a certain age from some professions .

I think a session wired up to a truth machine and some water bore ding at Gitmo would be a good start and the media need kicked into check as wellas a Good IRS audit on some folk like they did on Al Capone

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I have only ever voted once in my life in the UK and it was to stay part of the union but i noticed how easy it was to cheat the system , really easy in fact ?

With photos appearing on the net from rubbish dumps etc in America of dumped ballots this is going to get NASTY come Nov 4th the words cheat are going to be called out loudly and the brown stuff is going to hit the fan .

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
I would put five on it

edit on 12-10-2020 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Whitmer is a tyrant and the republicans better watch Michigan very closely . I am living in Michigan and I want this lady removed from office .

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sakrateri
Hurry!

www.bitchute.com...

Bitchute to the resuce again. How long till this site gets knocked offline..?

Very damming video none the less i can see why they want it removed.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Sakrateri
Hurry!

www.bitchute.com...

Bitchute to the resuce again. How long till this site gets knocked offline..?

Very damming video none the less i can see why they want it removed.

It is shocking how quick Youtube is getting at taking down videos they do not like , i expect Bitchute to be the victim of a massive attack by the establishment the way the world is going

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Youtube do it... twitter do it facebook and reddit. google hides stuff and alt sites like ats are getting closed down as they are being starved of ad revenue by google. Its a digital dictatorship in the making.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

They must have AI behind the scenes because within a hour or less some videos are being scrubbed , And go to a old thread of 2-3 months and most videos are gone if no synopsis is added to the video it makes a lot of reply s meaningless , a thread i did a while back about a copper speaking out about child sex abuse was altered to something else and not the original video

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If you want an easy way to rip a local copy from bitchute, youtube etc to watch later and not worry about it being scrubbed, grab Jdownloader2 Such a great little app. It also works for sites like mega, google drive and sites like that. Even can grab video from the twitter feeds last time I tried.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join