It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plot Against The President Full Documentary watch now !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A very interesting documentary that will shock a few people and show the scale of the crime that was committed by the previous administration of the USA enjoy ATS

Let battle commence

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I normally stay away from politics but this is a dynamite documentary , I think people will be going to jail or Gitmo

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I normally stay away from politics but this is a dynamite documentary , I think people will be going to jail or Gitmo

I'm still watching it and it's really horrible they didn't win any president Trump.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I have just finished it and now i get all the political rhetoric coming from America and the empty rallies for Biden and Harris as a Brit i wondered what all the fuss was about and now i understand what is going on as i have not being following it for the last 6 years and thought it was just a show

Eyes opened

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

There are numerous sub-plots in play. For example, this morning Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer said there is "no deadline" on how long Michigan will take to count incoming mail-in ballots.

saraacarter.com...

Knowing Gretchen Whitmer, it's clear why she is not giving a deadline. Ballots for Biden will need to be manufactured after election day.

Anti-Trump Republican Senator Marco Rubio of Florida has introduced a bill that says all votes in America must be counted not lather than January 1, 2021...That's right..JANUARY 1st!! Totally unacceptable!

The Supreme Court needs to set a deadline for every state. Something like 5 days after the election should be the max..

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It really showed a non USA poster just what is going on inside the halls of power in America .

I think firing squads and prisons need to be ready on or soon after Nov 4th

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

It really showed a non USA poster just what is going on inside the halls of power in America .

I think firing squads and prisons need to be ready on or soon after Nov 4th

I’m halfway thru the documentary. Firing squads are the only thing that will save us now. This is not hyperbole.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Thanks I will watch it , need to watch it later since it`s that long

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Just finished watching it. Now that this is public record, the middle class is going to tell the three letter agencies it’s time to change or die. BLM and Antifa are saying it’s time for a revolution.

The fake alien invasion will be coming soon. The tension is biblical.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

link is dead

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Is there BitChute or brand new tube link ?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Thank god I watched it when I did. It just solidifies everything the right had been saying and explains how and why the left was able to sell it. No new real information, just the receipts

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I got to watch an hour and 10 minutes of it I'll tell you guys you missed one hell of a good video.

it's been said several times on this forum many lot of maybe many times that President Trump will be the last real American president for the United States of America.

And if you got to watch that video what I'm saying and what you guys have said is a very true statement.

The president is just a figurehead and I think all presidents realize that at some time in the presidency.

President Trump with his stubbornness probably will have to give in to what the hidden message has been for previous presidents.

Although I don't think President Carter gave it though.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Says This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Amanda Milius.

Would like to see this

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Anyone have a link that works?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Anyone have a link that works?

There's a Russian site it's kind of like a well kind of an illegal site to download stuff it starts with r letter r and balance with you I can't put it on this forum I did once and it was taken off immediately.

but maybe some of our Russian friends have downloaded the video somehow I don't think you could download it to begin with but you never know.

I think if you use Skype and watching that video on Skype you can download it I think that's how the Russians do it these days.

(post by Guiltyguitarist removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
OP can you fix the link please.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
It’s on Vimeo to rent for $5, my blood is boiling after watching it. Very dangerous times ahead unless that swamp can be fully drained and filled in with concrete... with the perpetrators thrown in for good measure.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Can some one provide the name of the video plz

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join