It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden - Harris big campaign rally in Phoenix Arizona last week

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Biden and Harris don't normally campaign together, so this was unusual and a major event held last week, since they were campaigning together.

Lots of Biden and Harris staff members were there, the press pool was there.

The enthusiasm for Biden/Harris was quite palpable and obvious.

You can really tell how much people wanted to rally around Biden/Harris at this event and the enthusiasm he and Harris have garnered.

It looked nothing at all like the Trump events, especially the last one on the White House lawn where only 500 people showed up.

To show you the difference here is a video of that tiny Trump event, also last week, normally Trumps rallies are much larger but the latest one was quite small by recent standards.

This shows the clear difference between the grassroots enthusiasm for Biden/Harris and Trump.

The polls must be correct that Biden is a shoe in for Presidency due to the massive enthusiasm out there for Biden/Harris. We have been told over and over by CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NY Times the overwhelming enthusiasm there is for Biden and how well he is doing in the polls and the massive numbers of Democrats who have engaged in early voting.

Of course, Biden/Harris said they wanted to limit their events to 50 people, that would mean only their staff and the press pool and a handful of others. Maybe that is the reason for the obvious support Biden/Harris were given at this unusual and special joint event last week where they campaigned together. Please take the time to watch the video of the event, it is quite surprising.

edit on 10/11/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Not showing up to a political rally amid a pandemic is what I would call intelligent. Not a lack of enthusiasm.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

It took awhile, but I see near the end of the Biden/Harris clip that they eventually found someone waving at them, and they waved back.

But since Biden is up 14 points, the lack of enthusiasm and turnout probably doesn't phase him or Kamala.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Not showing up to a political rally amid a pandemic is what I would call intelligent. Not a lack of enthusiasm.

I suppose.

If you give a party and no one comes, that must mean all your friends really care about you, and are very intelligent. I get it, they just don't want to make him sick. Uh huh.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

If that's the problem, Biden-Harris should have held a VIRTUAL rally.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It took awhile, but I see near the end of the Biden/Harris clip that they eventually found someone waving at them, and they waved back.

But since Biden is up 14 points, the lack of enthusiasm and turnout probably doesn't phase him or Kamala.

OMG there was one person at this monumental rally! I missed noticing that person, good catch.

The polls must all be correct just like in 2016.

You are right, Biden will win for sure, the people obviously adore him.

edit on 10/11/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Funny thing is, they blame it on corona but in reality, nothing ever stops these people from showing up when and where they want to, especially the corona. Time for the left to face it, Biden and Harris suck and are extremely unpopular.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

LOL, saw that, did you see Harris light up all giddy when she found someone to wave to? She’s such a phony. 👋👋👋

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Yeah sure, the same pandemic that's yet to stop you from destroying cities among huge crowds, that pandemic? Lie again.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The mistake they made was in calling it a rally. They should have called it a mostly fiery but peaceful protest, and then they would have had quite a crowd.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You think so ? Me too

Strange thing though , theses same followers don't seem to have a probelm crowding together to protest, chaos and burn cities.

Why is it so easy to poke holes in Lefty arguments. ?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

That didn't stop any of his same supporters from gathering by the thousands to loot and riot and protest.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Remember how they had to copy paste windows to fill up their background at the DNC convention to make it look like so many people were busy watching their virtual event from home?

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

So would I.

Personally, I don’t understand the “circus”.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

OMG there was one person at this monumental rally! I missed noticing that person, good catch.

The polls must all be correct just like in 2016.

You are right, Biden will win for sure, the people obviously adore him.

I know it's informal and unorthodox but search TRUMP RALLY LIVE on youtube.com as compared to BIDEN RALLY LIVE. Trump is routinely getting more views like 100,000 or more views than any of Joe's "rallies". Trump easily hits 170,000 plus views on JOE'S he has topped 65,000 once and that rally is 2 weeks old. On youtube.com Trump is out drawing Biden 3 to 1 easily if not more and it in areas all over the US. Wouln't you think if people can't go to Biden rallies they would watch them online?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Who says Dem supporters are intelligent?
Never heard that before.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

So would I.

Well...there was no circus, the clowns showed up but no one came to see them.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

So would I.

There is these things called masks , right ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Full time job

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No, of course, you don't understand it at all ...

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join