It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Oct 18th
13 Posts; 34 ?s, 13 URLs, 4 Pictures, 9 kill boxes, 7 Chan IDs,
22 Tweets, 4 retweets, 11 video tweets
Total 35

KU V19.27 20201018 to 4902 incl DECODE tools
KU Posts Pictures v19.27 20201018 from QPost 3601 to 4902

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
9 8, 23,
8 1, 11,
7 4, 10, 20,
6 17, 44,
5 2, 5, 9,
4 7, 12, 13, 16, 18, 26, 34, 4898,
3 15, 22, 31, 50, 55, 58, 98, 105, 604, 1804, 2304, 3004, 3504, 4899, 4900, 4901.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
I think the 26,000+ emails are from the "flipped" business partner of Hunter Biden, Bevan Cooney, as describe here: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Gilligan's Island again for the 7th time. Ship wrecked crew.

This anonymous person @shipwreckedcrew writes a number of good articles over at RedState.

www.redstate.com...

Just adding some more interesting info...

Q4765:
* Youtube video title “The Last of the Mohicans“ film was released September 25, 1992.
* The author of the historic book “The Last of the Mohicans”, James Fenimore Cooper wrote it in 1826.
* James Fenimore Cooper won the first Libel suit in U.S. history against politically driven journalists.

Q4902/4776...:
* The beginning of video shows “Show Force, Gilligan’s Island, Mosul Iraq, Dec 04”
* Gilligan’s Island TV series premiered on September 26, 1964
* Gilligan’s writer is Sherwood Schwartz

Some interesting facts I found about Sherwood Schwartz...in this video interview with Sherwood Schwartz
Link is cued to start @ 17:40
youtu.be...

* He states TV used to be driven by Ad Agencies not TV Networks… until 1962, Newt Minow the Chairman of the FCC director changed TV (in his words, Minow ruined Television). Minow now places each network in charge of every show. Whatever they (the networks) say, goes.

* He states The SS Minnow was named after Newt Minow
* Minow recruited Obama in 1988 to work for his law firm Sidley Austin LLP as a summer associate, where Obama met his future wife Michelle Robinson.
* Minow pursued Obama on the recommendation of daughter Martha, who was Obama’s law professor.
* Barack Obama named him a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom for 2016.
* He is great-uncle to Adam Frankel, a speechwriter of his former protege, Barack Obama.
edit on 19-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
President Trump seems awfully happy this week for some reason.

His happy dance: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Replied

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
With 17th letter glasses on this looks interesting:

Don DeLillo: 'I wondered what would happen if power failed everywhere'

Over the course of 17 novels, Don DeLillo’s fans have come to feel that he is able to tune into vibrations far beyond the perceptions of other writers – and thus that his unnerving prescience is all part of the very spooky deal.

Set in 2022

a dramatic “loss of power”. Is it, as one character theorises, the Chinese? Have they “initiated a selective internet apocalypse”? No one knows, largely because they have no means of knowing. The lines are dead. The screens are blank. The technology is bust. Even the conspiracy theorists are going to find their audience tricky to reach now.

The Silence is a short book. It runs to just 117 pages

All these things make it feel like the weird apotheosis of at least one aspect of DeLillo’s art: a crystal ball between hard covers. “Well, let’s see what happens in two years,” he says, mildly.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Silence is set in 2022

About a week ago I posted this:

Oh, look, it's got a countdown painted on the launcher and a "best if used before" date on the helicopter (ahem).

22x04 = 88

Text TRUMP to 88022 to receive mobile alerts.

Text KIM to 220406 to receive mobile [missile] alerts.

April 6th 2022 ?

Another quote from the article about Silence:

repeatedly quotes Albert Einstein, a haunting that culminates with the line: “I do not know with what weapons world war III will be fought, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” (This is also the book’s epigraph.)
link

And this is where things get a little freaky. The same day I posted mostly jokingly about 22 misterassist69 made a thread in dreams & predictions world war three?

Those are a dime dozen, right? But now I am starting to see a bit too many synchronicities converging on 22 to ignore it.

i had a sun of a religious person tell me he had a vision about 2022 i think april he told me the exact date
a few dayz later i got also the year 2022 of another spiritual person from memorry it was the 21 st

And since I am currently binge watching Lynch a lil Twin Peaks, Mullholland Drive, crossover:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Q #4899

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b63b46 No.11139860 📁
Oct 18 2020 14:34:02 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
Do you see a pattern?
Q

---

Q #4900

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0f908a No.11139977 📁
Oct 18 2020 14:41:52 (EST) NEW
www.breitbart.com...📁
Do you see a pattern?
Q

---

Q #4901

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0f908a No.11140317 📁
Oct 18 2020 15:00:01 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
www.foxnews.com...📁
Do you see a pattern?
Q

---

Q #4902

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: eb3254 No.11147059 📁
Oct 18 2020 23:56:10 (EST) NEW
www.military.com...📁
Buckle up!
Q

Just in case they weren't quoted yet.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ugh, what a collusive, mutual back-scratching mess.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC

I don't know if you recall the recent parade in NY. Gwen Stephanie and, I think Kanye, sang on a float with a giant balloon behind them that depicted NY exploding.

Also, just before C19 started, my 18yo nephew was reading when he heard a woman scream from outside and tires screech. A wall of fire ran up the wall and through the window. He ran outside to see what had happened and there was nothing. A very strong vision of something to come?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
My oh my, things are heating up and things are quite exciting. I had a family get together so I just got caught up on the last 10 plus pages. First off, @ Nowayreally... Congratulations on getting sober. I myself am a recovering alcoholic and it is no easy feat, especially picking up a white chip when the plandemic started taking off. Piggy backing off that, very interesting Vasa Croe that you made the connection with the 8th and 9th steps of A.A. from the Big Book, especially with the steps equating 17 and what they pertain to on the path of ones recovery.

If we use the think opposite technique at examining these vital steps in the whole process. In step 8, I believe Hunter has more than a list(hard drive) of all the people that have harmed him (emotionally, blackmailed, bullied, black sheep treatment, etc.) and its mostly his family. Instead of making amends, he is getting revenge against all those who caused him harm for exploiting his disease with addiction. Now, if we look through the same lens at step 9, he is making direct revenge to all those that are possible. I just thought that your little connection with those steps and applying them to this situation in an opposite matter takes this little mini theory within this giant story to a brilliant depth that is rather poetic. I almost feel bad for the guy. I dont know if I'm sold that he left the laptop intentionally and turn into a grey hat, but it sure does make more and more sense with each passing day.

SaladFingers, sent a rather lengthy but quite intriguing pm. As they say in the AA meeting rooms, Keep coming back! Don't go full on lurk on us. You have a way with words that is so eloquent and finely put that even the craziest # you have said made perfect sense in my head. Check pm as I go into further detail on that as well as a few other matters.

Rel, first off, hats off to you with your incredible decoding. You never cease to amaze, and that includes some of the formulas you use that I don't understand but I still find the patterns that paint a picture. Now, I read earlier about how we should all have a contingency plan in place. I like the idea of adding ATS to your screenname, I.E. ATSBoomGiggle to help identify us if a zero day attack occurs. I feel if things get so bad that the entire net goes down for we have to make a mad dash in another location, if you get my drift. The back ups back up so to speak. Maybe some obscure cooking post on reddit I believe I saw mentioned on here the other day. I forgot who said it(Cranky?), but that's a good idea. I feel like we need to come up with a safety word to gain access as well.

I know I just created an encrypted email for another site that I frequent that discusses things that some consider taboo. Maybe we can vote on someone who we can trust here who has established their selves to have everyone pm them their new encrypted email with an ATS moniker. Say use protonmail's encrypted secure email for example. So mine would obviously be [email protected]

I was even looking here for ideas, but it pertains to creating a contengancy plan based on a company. Not a group of sleuth trying to save the Repulic. lol IDK. Anyone have any thoughts to piggy back of my suggestion. I mean I would say there are a handful of people I trust to give my phone number too on here just by observing overtime who has remained consistent and is also established. I know I've only been out of the shadows since Feb. so I know I haven't established my dig history on here to some.

Maybe create a buddy contact chain system? We all vote on someone to start the call chain/ email chain, and then the person they call is assigned/picks a member that they agree to call, so on and so forth. IDK. Maybe I'm being too trustworthy and overly paranoid with this. Anyone feel free to add to or subtract from my suggestions. Or just point your finger at me and laugh bc I am a deplorable digital dunce. haha

edit on 19-10-2020 by BoomGiggle because: Had to fix a couple word boo boo's

edit on 19-10-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm wondering if you have any thoughts on why #4900 has a timestamp riddled with MARKERS?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0f908a No.11139977 📁
Oct 18 2020 14:41:52 (EST) NEW
www.breitbart.com...📁
Do you see a pattern?
Q

The url is to an article on "erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case"

1) Timestamp:
14:41:52 = MIRROR of POTUS41 = GHWB
14:41:52 = MIRROR of 25, so MIRROR of 5by5. Also = Cards in a deck
14:41:52 = 5by5
14:41:52 = 5by5

2) Mathematically impossible?: Post number of #4900 divided by 5 (using the hints from timestamp),
gives #1180:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d24602 No.1105041 📁
Apr 19 2018 16:50:50 (EST)
Rudy.
NYC.
Relationships High.
“Insurance File.”
Quiet until now.
Join POTUS’ legal team.
Direct discussions avail [now] w/ Mueller.
Enjoy the show.

They never thought she would lose.
CARELESS.
Q

a) Timestamp includes a 5by5
b) Timestamp encodes Friday Oct 16th
c) Chan post number includes 5 and 41 from the timestamp on #4900!

What else do you think it's signifying - anything in particular?

NOTE: This may be a new DECODE method...
Where this a 5:5 in timestamp, divide the post number by 5 to get a linked post?

Rel, in this post you divided 4900 with the quotient of 1180. This is incorrect. 4900 divided by five equals 980. Per our private discussion on the matter, here is the correction and post 980:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 23de7f No.826180 📁
Mar 28 2018 21:34:06 (EST)
MSM talking about red v. blue pill?
Matrix reference?
Coincidence?
Q

www.qnotables.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
A possible Russian operative?? Puhleeese!

That Russian ship has sailed. Any attempt to influence was never, ever for a non Marxist.

I am right?

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Remember back in October 2019 when Trump tweeted the picture of Joe and Hunter Biden golfing with the Ukrainian gas exec. and it got taken down by Twitter claiming copyright infringment of the Nickelback song? I'll bet that meeting wasn't on Joe's official calendar either.
Business Insider

Joe's problems are linked to Nickelback.😂

Assuming valid? Who knows but is interesting 👇

"...metadata on the PDF files purporting to show Hunter Biden’s emails published by the Post suggest they were created on a Mac laptop on September 29 and October 10, 2019—around the same time Giuliani’s Ukrainian associates who helped him dig up dirt on the Bidens"
twitter.com...

So guess who met with Andrii Derkach in December during his trip to Ukraine to find dirt on Joe and Hunter Biden?

Treasury Sanctions Russia-Linked Election Interference Actors

Treasury designated Andrii Derkach (Derkach) pursuant to Executive Order (E.O.) 13848 for his efforts to influence the 2020 U.S. presidential election. Derkach, a Member of the Ukrainian Parliament, has been an active Russian agent for over a decade, maintaining close connections with the Russian Intelligence Services. Derkach has directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in an attempt to undermine the upcoming 2020 U.S. presidential election.

Now the FBI is investigating whether emails that were published by the NY Post related to Hunter, are connected to a possible Russian operation to spread disinformation, according to a person familiar with the matter.
AP News

Smells like a swampy colluded mess. 💣💣💣

edit on 19-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
In attempting to formulate replies for the thread, to create the best things, I keep getting stuck in my head on what the upcoming curve ball might be, and a desire to expand on that subtopic for a moment.

DNC fields this repugnant candidate over the heads of its base so it seems, with a likewise repugnant seeming VP candidate. They seem well poised to lose horribly, even without the extra dirt thrown in for good measure. They must know this, the writing on the wall seems pretty clear to read. The signals I'm reading from them suggest that they seem fairly unperturbed.

What am I missing here? Am I just reading the signals wrong? Oh sure, censorship, and Trump bashing galore care of the media at large, with a little damage control thrown in. Nevertheless, I still get the sense that it's considered to be very game on, at least from the blue corner. If I'm reading that right, what's the curve ball then?

What are we missing that's sitting in the road just around the bend?

Some sort of election day engineered chaos could certainly mess with it, if it were severe enough to distract most voters from getting out to vote that day. I think some other posters have mentioned this possibility.

A covid related fake out is a possibility as well.

They could just cheat really hard, contest the results, and have a number of agents provocateurs to unleash to help it along. Attempt to create significant civil unrest. Perhaps even attempt an armed coup?

Killer robots? Crash the internet? Nuclear terrorism? Fake alien invasion or second coming? All of the above? I don't know. What else that I'm not thinking of? I don't know. I do know I have a strong intuitive expectation of chaotic times in the near future, so I thought I should bring it up.

If the things that the guy are writing about are all true, then we could be approaching one of the crescendos of whatever secret spy drama is playing out around us. A lot of powerful people have a lot to lose. What they might do to protect that, or to try and wreck the place on the way out, concerns me. It could be bad, like real bad. Regardless, I get the feeling that there's more to this contest than is easily observable. Some sort of surprise move that I have this persistent mental expectation of. What do you guys think?
edit on 19-10-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

IMO;

- The Dems made this bed that they now must sleep in.

- You’re correct; 4 years to put forward a true rising star and they end up with Joe, Bernie, and Elizabeth as their top 3? No, they needed sacrificial lambs for the slaughter. Shield the “next wave” for 2024 Non-Trump election.

- Trump is no fewer than 25-0 against Dems in his first term. He’s a clear & present danger to the DS (both sides of isle).

- Short of a successful attempt on his life, he’s in no danger of not getting a second term and reshaping the SCOTUS for next 20 years or more.

- Hunter is simply another land mine that the Dems thought they’d never have to step on.

- Russia, Ukraine, Covid, BLM/ANTIFA, and all the rest are simply hurdles the DS are throwing at Trump to slow him down and mitigate his success as much as possible. Reduce the “good will” he leaves on the table in 2024. Expect more of it over next four years. Since it’s rooted in falsehoods, they too will fail.

- Make no mistake, it’s the SCOTUS that’s got the Left/DS in a panic. A POTUS? Senate? House? Those can get rebalanced every 2/4/6 years. The SCOTUS is the “end game”. ACB gives conservatives a 5-4 advantage WITH a compromised Justice Roberts voting full Dem. Replacing Breyer will make it 6-3 and replacing Thomas with a younger version keeps it 6-3 for decades. That’s 7-2 if Roberts can get free from whatever is compromising him. That’s End Game.

Taxes, Walls, Economy, Regulations, Foreign Policy, Military, Healthcare, Immigration, Election Fraud.... ALL are going to be preserved or at risk based on the makeup of the SCOTUS.

SCOTUS = End Game

RBG giving up the ghost to make 3 appointments in a Trump first term COUPLED with 300+ Federal appointments.... COMPOUNDED by what he can do with appointments in second term...End Game.

The Dem counter strategy...

Sen. Marco Rubio: Joe Biden and packing the Supreme Court -- the dirty little secret Dems don't want to reveal

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 19-10-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think that the Dems saw the writing on the wall years ago - they know that Trump is going to serve his 8 years no matter what they do. They are using this election to flush all the old blood Dems out of their ranks. First Hillary and the Clintons in 2016, now Joe and the Bidens in 2020. They are going to use these next 4 years to sew strife and discord like we have never seen, while at the same time ensuring that immigration and demographic shifts hand them states like Texas and Florida and ensure we never get another Republican president for at least a generation. I think the Dems are trying to play the long game here. Use these next 4 years to throw as much crap as the can at the President and Republicans.

Might not work out like they plan though because in the illustrious words of Mike Tyson - Everbody has got a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Agreed. Just like usual, they will overplay their hand due to MSM echo chamber. It’ll continue to backfire.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ratcliffe said (on live tv according to tweet) that indictments are coming and not part of a Russian disinformation

tweet claiming indictments are coming

link to tweet

link to video
edit on 19-10-2020 by bradychick because: added link to video

"Let me be clear: the intelligence community doesn't believe that [Hunter Biden's laptop and the emails on it are part of some Russian disinformation campaign] because there's no intelligence that supports that... It's simply not true." - Director of National Intelligence

Can someone message me with instructions on how to add a video please
edit on 19-10-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Holy Cow!

Has Hunter Biden EVER got a job that he actually earned? Have ANY of his high powered, high paying positions been due to anything except his last name being Biden? This is absurd you all - these people must go down for their decades long grift on the American public. Just read this article....

www.thegatewaypundit.com... s/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join