It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
His Twitter doesn't have a blue check but he does have 85k followers. We'll see where this goes...

BREAKING NEWS. My sources- as high up as it gets- watched videos on Hunter's laptops TODAY. Just told me point blank...no rumor...they saw Hunter raping & torturing little Chinese children...Chinese govt has the same videos...Biden is compromised. Blackmailed. Can NEVER be Prez.

Wayne Allyn Root

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This pic.

Bigger

Cor? Care to weigh in?

Apologies. I spent the day in the yard blowing leaves...up wind. 👎🏼

Looking through several pictures, past and present, the watch that Hunter wears has one consistent feature. A dark face.

There might be a Hunter always wears blackface joke in there somewhere...but I digress.

The consistency over a long period of time makes sense, given that it looks like it is a nice Rolex.

Clearly shown in a 2016 photo sit with Joe and Hunter for Popular Mechanics.

Of note, he only appears to wear a watch in formal settings. In casual settings, not so much.

The bracelet on the right hand seems ever present though, maybe medical or sentimental.

edit on 18-10-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

WoW!! Looks like every cop in Ohio. Damn, wish there was a longer version.

Here's Trump supporters in the AIR...@DanScavino

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This video is what you show people who claim that Q is mistaken about sex crimes.

I can't even believe it exists.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Wasn’t there a recent story about him “returning” as a professor there if he loses the election?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Just sent post

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Wasn’t there a recent story about him “returning” as a professor there if he loses the election?

He said in a speech just the other day that if he loses he'll go back.

Now you know the guy is losing it - Rule #1 of running for office is you never *ever* talk about the possibility of losing.

"When I'm elected ..."

47 years in politics that should be instinctual even with a dope like him.

(Rule 2 is you never mention your opponent by name. Rule three is never eat a hot dog or corn dog on the campaign trail LOL)
edit on 18-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
A message to Canadians (and to everyone else) from Dr. Judy Mikovits.

Twitter Link-Video

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

According to this article, YES and NO: www.hitc.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

This pic.

Bigger

Cor? Care to weigh in?

Looking through severla pictures, past and present, the watch that Hunter wears has one consistent feature. A dark face.

There might be a Hunter always wears blackface joke in there somewhere...but I digress.

The consistency over a long period of time makes sense, given that it looks like it is a nice Rolex.

Of note, he only appears to wear a watch in formal settings. In casual settings, not so much.

The bracelet on the right hand seems ever present though, maybe medical or sentimental.

Looks like Hunter's watch is at 12:06.

Weird Coinkidink pic: Ku post 1206:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Hunter is definitely not wearing the same watch. I used to be heavy into Panerai and IWC.....what he has on in the oic is not the same watch as in the Q posts.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: CoramDeo

This pic.

Bigger

Cor? Care to weigh in?

Looking through severla pictures, past and present, the watch that Hunter wears has one consistent feature. A dark face.

Looks like Hunter's watch is at 12:06.

Weird Coinkidink pic: Ku post 1206:

Make a cut on the middle finger of your left hand. Eat the pain.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That guy strikes me as a conservative Vegas shyster mouth piece.

Check his wiki page...Wayne Allyn Root

I doubt this guy knows anything and just taking advantage of the 'Hunter' drama. I'm sure he's patriotic though.🙄

His children names: Dakota Root, Contessa Churchill Antoinette Root, Hudson Root, Remington Reagan Root.

Smith & Wesson on the way.😆

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I think Kew hinted at this, but it's appeared elsewhere:

The deep state / PTB use book advances to reward politicians for a job well done.

I first figured this out when Hillary got a huge advance for her book that ultimately sold like 75 copies.

Why would a publisher do that?

Turned out the parent company of the publisher was a huge - can't recall right now - might have been NBC or a big lobbyist. I'm sure it's buried in the web somewhere.

Point being, book advance payments are a reward to these pols for doing the bidding of the PTB.

Can't point to a big advance paid to a conservative, can you?

Edit: quick search found this example: Obama gives federal money to publisher to push common core, gets $65 million book advance:

www.americanthinker.com...

You see, though, that money was paid to Cuomo by conservatives.

Follow me. All the big book sellers in the US are really under a single umbrella of ownership.

I think we approched the subject in an erlier thread, maybe it was in an earlier thread.

Anyway, the biggest selling books, for the most part, are by conservative authors.

Conservative leaning peeps buy the books and make the author and the company some money.

The book company turs around and Book Deal/Payola's a DNC swamp creature like Cuomo.

Conservative dollars paid, are supporting liberal clap-trap 100%.

Pirate everything.

Bleed the liberal establishment dry.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
MAGA man...

twitter.com...

Adam Schiff comms...WTF did I just watch🤦‍

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I look at it this way... he's got a radio show... and with 25k + retweets, he's getting a lot of eyes on his statement. If he turns out to be a fraud, in this current chaotic political mood, his career will be toast. Let's see if anything pans out from what he's willing to stake his livelihood on

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
That schiff thing was a joke ????

I’m confused

Edit: seems as though it’s real so it has to be some weird comms thing right?
edit on 18-10-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Interview...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

In your schiff clip he holds up the 8 of spades to his interviewer so, according to cardarium he is signalling:

Eight of spades is the card of sickness. In the earlier ages this terrible card was an omen for plague, injuries and infections that were invariably fatal. With the advance of the modern medicine it became less dangerous. In essence, the Eight of spades is a warning. It means that an illness is coming your way and you should take better care of your health.

I presume he is warning MSM that they are about to be struck down?

Alternatively, since Schiff is gang of 8 intel, it could mean the Intel Committee is about to be blown apart for misdeeds?

Other elements of the clip:
a) Ventriloquism - "Putting words in somebody else's mouth?"
b) "You should see my chick-dog dance"?
c) Lastly, he says "Let's FIRE this thing up" and starts playing the keyboard horrendously... is he saying he's going to Face the Music?

ETA - On reflection, he's telling Biden that the Intel committee has started digging so he'd better pull a sicky or face the music?
edit on 18-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join