It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm wondering if you have any thoughts on why #4900 has a timestamp riddled with MARKERS?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0f908a No.11139977 📁
Oct 18 2020 14:41:52 (EST) NEW
www.breitbart.com...📁
Do you see a pattern?
Q

14:41:52 = MIRROR of POTUS41 = GHWB
14:41:52 = MIRROR of 25, so MIRROR of 5by5. Also = Cards in a deck
14:41:52 = 5by5
14:41:52 = 5by5

What do you think it's signifying - anything in particular?

Well we have a mirror and 52, with 52 sometimes meaning a card was played. So clearly the Hunter card was played, with the mirror suggesting completion at some level.

3678 has the 1441 in it and points to Rudy...

Rudy's tweet from the link embedded:

In my next thread of tweets I will be sharing some of the evidence I have garnered through hundreds of hours of research. Turn notifications on & stay tuned.

That surely points at Hunter and his doing the rounds he's doing now. Oddly, if FULLY connects to the Ukraine work as well, as Rudy has verified the Hunter Laptop with his Ukraine Docs - you can't make this up.

1441 partial...

Start the Clock.
A Week to [Remember].
Think Logically.
First private [CLAS-5(6)]
Second public.
Blackwater on GUARD.
Evidence KILLS.
These people are STUPID.

Second Public
Blackwater on GUARD

Which takes us right back to the 1441 Q drop link...

Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case

Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

Conclusion. We have two laptops in play, the Rudy exposed Hunter laptop shows FBI did nothing. IIRC Rudy has seen the Weiner stuff, at least in part, due to contacts in NY. It seems the Weiner Laptop may have the exact same problem as the Hunter laptop, if Eric Prince comes into play?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I had a thought last night that a Meme of Joe Biden and Hunter as Laurel & Hardy might work well... with Joe saying to Hunter "This is another fine mess you've got me into"!

Bonus is that Hunter's face already looks like Stan Laurel (see crankys multi-faces of Hunter meme).

Would be great if you or Flying Fox could have a go at knocking that up... I spent a couple hours on it yesterday but cant get the hang of replacing faces.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Cheers for the quick response!

I updated my post to show the link to #1180 as well - by dividing #4900 by 5!

edit on 18-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Cheers CM. My brothers had a nice heavy oak masonic chair a few years ago.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

And the black eye is for not cooperating properly?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
HAPPENING NOW: Man dangling on rope from Trump Tower in Chicago, Illinois, 'demanding to speak to President Trump'

twitter.com...

This just adds even more drama to my previous post 😳

This year has just been completely bizarre

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here's a twit video of that seven-foot-tall bronze sculpture of "Medusa With The Head of Perseus" that was installed across the street from Manhattan's criminal courthouse on 10/13/2020.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Here's a twit video of that seven-foot-tall bronze sculpture of "Medusa With The Head of Perseus" that was installed across the street from Manhattan's criminal courthouse on 10/13/2020.

twitter.com...

Is that what the Kathy comedian was trying to replicate with her disastrous publicity stunt?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

edit on 18-10-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

twitter.com...

‘Biden Center’ at UPenn Under Fire over Financial Ties to China

No holds barred, pushing everything now. This story is from May 27, 2020.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
At some point, the term Seattle Man might supercede Florida Man

justice.gov/usao-wdwa/pr/seattle-man-charged-stealing-police-rifle-setting-patrol-car-fire-during-may-30-riot
www.justice.gov...

MEANS JR was captured on video lighting a paper towel and placing it in the back of a Seattle Police patrol car. The crowd fed the fire with lighter fluid. MEANS JR is observed on video reaching through the destroyed rear window of a different patrol car and removing a rifle bag. MEANS JR is seen fighting with an unidentified man who tries to retrieve the rifle bag before MEANS JR runs from the scene. MEANS JR in a fight with another man. While MEANS JR and the man are throwing punches, an unidentified man picks up the rifle bag and ultimately walks away. Later that day the rifle was anonymously returned to the Seattle Police West Precinct.

MEANS JR was identified as the suspect in the video by his distinctive clothing, jewelry, tattoos, and association with a female who also had distinctive tattoos and a significant social media presence.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

twitter.com...

1. looks like Trey Gowdy's head.

2. It gives off the vibe is a bronzed actual woman, not a sculpture. Yikes.

3. We've reached peak everything. Literally people are shot dead at "protests" and those that don't use it politically to make their point just shrug.

Cultural Depravity, Mao smiles, while giving a "like" to the Harris campaign's most recent twit.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

To the bursar's...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Some PICTURE DELTA decodes from today's posts (1 of 2):

#4898 has this picture:

It also appears in: #4745, #4567, #3361, #3360, #2365.

The give DELTAs of:

4898 - 4745 = #153 For the coming days ahead. Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?

4898 - 4567 = #331 CONFIRMATION of: All (((these))) wives are there own high priestess cult…that where we’ll see the symbolism…the "slip ups"

4898 - 3361 = #1537 Trolling is fun!

4898 - 3360 = #1538

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: bdc7d7 No.1793707 📁
Jun 17 2018 23:33:39 (EST)
120821AE-5C3A-4089-A6BA-722B127CD56D.jpeg

Public learned today.
Why?
What must be finished?
Why still employed?
Purpose?
LP released after…..
PS will be released after…..
Just because something isn’t public doesn’t mean….
[DOJ texts / emails]
www.theguardian.com...📁
C_A down [19] this year alone.
When will records be unsealed?
SHOCK AND AWE.
Projection.
Attack POTUS Foundation (acting NY AG (told)).
Why?
CF Foundation [Nightmare Awake] [slush fund / children].
Claim: Politcal attack re: case against POTUS.
Projection.
POTUS & Russia.
Why?
HRC Hussein etc & Russia.
Claim: Political attack re: case against POTUS.
Pattern.
Q

4898 - 2365 = #2533 Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing. History books.

Note the preponderance of 53s, 13s and 33 in the Delta drops... is 53 the TRUMP CARD (Joker)?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Exclusive — Peter Schweizer: Hunter Biden’s Flipped Business Partner Provided 26,000 Emails

Schweizer said this first round of emails published late last week—only a handful of the 26,000 obtained—is just the beginning. There are more, he said, including ones that further illustrate the relationship between Hunter Biden and the ex-wife of the former Moscow mayor Yelene Baturina—a payment from her to Hunter Biden was a major revelation in a recent U.S. Senate report on the Biden family corruption—as well as a clearer, more vivid description of just how the Bidens worked to develop a system to use Joe Biden’s position in government to enrich themselves.

We’re actually going to place the emails up so people can read them themselves. To your point, to underline your point, yes these are totally separate from the New York Post emails.

DJT at the Harris surrogate debate: "whatever, let's talk about Hunter." "I already spoke to that, let's talk about Hunter." "see my record,,, peace in the ME, but let's talk about Hunter."

The only explanation for Joe being in the "race" at this point is to reveal this awfulness. The beauty, Anons knew most of this two years ago, we're all just seeing the details. We're enjoying the show.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Yes, I did get the vibe! The sculpture or whatever one wants to call it was done by @Luciano Garbati created in 2008 as The perfect avatar for women’s rage.

No coincidence it was placed in NYC on that date, 713 years after the Templars were arrested on order of King Phillip the Fair and later burned at the stake. Grand Master Templar de Molay as he was burning at the stake did get his revenge on both the King & Pope according to legend...where they both did in fact die the same year in 1314.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is nuts..... sound up.

How many are "I'm with Joe" guys?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Some PICTURE DELTA decodes from today's posts (2 of 2):

#4896 is a picture of #3954 including picture of couples/families working in depts/MSM.

Delta of 4896 - 3594 = #1302 CONFIRMATION: Marines in EagerLion18 exercise

The picture in #1302 is llllll.png:
6x L = 72
72 = 8x 9

8x 9 appears in #859

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3c553f No.567502 📁
Mar 6 2018 11:04:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 9f1a01 No.567454 📁
Mar 6 2018 11:00:44 (EST)
kobe-steel.png

>>567408

>>567454
These peo>>567493
ple are stupid.
Wait for Russia/China reports.
Sabotage.
Investigation.
Strike 99999999.

Q

=> #859 and #1302 are somehow linked! May be there is an investigative report from EagerLion18 that demonstrates compromised steel from China?

#4897 picture of Wojcicki sisters also appears in #3644

4897 - 3644 gives DELTA of #1253

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: ac300a No.1164847 📁
Apr 23 2018 21:56:53 (EST)
www.grassley.senate.gov...📁
www.foxnews.com...📁
Coming soon.
Q

URLs are about Chuck Grassley's referral of Planned Parenthood for investigation re fetal remains.

We had a decode yesterday that brought up TRUST GRASSLEY.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I remember that story/video. The guy who grabbed the rifle is a Marine Infantry Rifleman 0311!!

Posted his story awhile back but can't seem to find it.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: FlyingFox
Flying Fox, wow! I’m certainly glad it brought you here my friend! I feel a strange affinity toward 9-11 myself but with no bad arse cool reason to attribute it to. My Daughter is a ‘9-11 baby’ though, but not to the date. Thanks for sharing

Also, so cool to see so many ‘ghosts’ from ATSQ threads past this weekend!

Thanks bud. My 9/11 story is short, so I'll blurt it out. Basically, I was supposed to be at WTC Plaza at noon 9/11 to display some cars for Audi. There was supposed to be a roped-off area for my salesman and whomever from AoA. They got stuck in NJ outside Lincoln Tunnel, and saw the whole aftermath. I pulled a Hunter and layed on the couch in the Poconos.

Best defense is no-be-there. I can't believe I was so close to being there.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join