It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I second this. With flood of information coming out, and now Hunter's laptop in play, I'd say we should all back up what we can and prep for any secondary communication we can devise.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I want to correct myself. Actually it looks like it was the Washington Post link where the story had been pulled.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
The Qalerts.app shows KU has been dark for forty days.

Q has been dark for 40 days. At times Q strategically goes dark for days, weeks or in some cases months. Be sure you have some type of Q Alerts in place so you are notified when Q drops again. IF your browser shows a red bell icon at the bottom/right, that is a great place to start.

Genesis 7:17

For forty days the flood kept coming on the earth, and as the waters increased they lifted the ark high above the earth.

It's going to be biblical.

Not following this. Q dropped early this morning or late last night. What is the forty days?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If you guys go back to page 85- 86 I think I dropped the 2 DROPS from right before midnight and the 2 after midnight.

I just checked, there are 3 on 85 and one on 86
edit on 10/18/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

We had a good run you guys.

See you in the concentration camps, Joe.

Look for the guy that looks like me. That'll be me.

Hell, yeah. When they clap irons on me, I'll firmly state:

"You don't want to do this. I'm Lance, the attorney at law!"

Cheers

I will say I am a free man and you have the wrong guy. Lance already left for Mexico.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Isn’t this how JE operated? Blackmail. I’m wondering what ever happened to GM, she kinda fell out of the lime light, I’m wondering if she’s ratting.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good morning Cavv. On the previous page I noted that Qalerts and Qmap was not working. For me now Qmap is still down, drop archive links are broken, no drops are showing on 8kun and Qalerts has wiped all drops back to Sept 8 and shows the disclaimer I quoted of "40 days dark". No one has really chimed in if they are seeing the same thing or I've been banished - kidding. Here's my note from my previous post.

Anyone having a problem with KUmap and KUalerts? For me KUmap is blank, just a wallpaper. KUalerts is wiped back to Sept 8. All links are broken. It showed a new drop but nothing is up

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The obsolete man was named "Romney Wordsworth". Today's Sen Romney is obsolete in a different way but should only be sent to Prison or retired of meddling in gov. Wordsworth is supposedly obsolete because he is built of flesh and has a mind. He was a Librarian who was not needed anymore. Books were not allowed anymore so he was to be liquidated. A bleak future that we are part of the way to becoming if we do not heed the warnings. Now IIRC, Ted Kazinsky was on to some sort of reaction to what Rod Serling realized in this one. I wonder if he ever watched those since he was saying we need to do away with the electronics and the Televisions especially.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I'm reminded, with everything going on of this Twilight zone clip

I'm not sure ATS will be shutting things down. I might be wrong, but I think this place serves another purpose.

edit on 18-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Prevailing theories on Bobby Biden’s laptop;

- Russia/China used the content over the years to control Bobby.

- Bobby, being Bobby, didn’t think twice about taking the laptop in for repair.

- It wasn’t Bobby that dropped off the laptop.

- Bobby intentionally dropped off laptop to start chain reaction to hurt Pop.. you know.. The Big Guy.

This is a crazy Oct Surprise.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I kinda wish Kyew would go back to posting new info, not what the brightest folks have already posted here......

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, added a little flair to that one.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I wish I could watch Maria Bartiromo this morning. Sen. Ron Johnson is on and Maria looked fired up (like when Nunez is on) She's good

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

PM for you SWoD.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am kind of waiting to see if Obama actually goes on the campaign trail for Biden. If he doesn't it will be very telling, especially to Biden supporters.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He was reticent about boosting for HRC too IIRC.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That worked. Thanks

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RTbigTOE
I wish I could watch Maria Bartiromo this morning. Sen. Ron Johnson is on and Maria looked fired up (like when Nunez is on) She's good

Actively talking about CP.....and how that is part of what is on the laptop.

It was also said one of those 3 laptops they had was from his psychologist.....ruh-roh!

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He was reticent about boosting for HRC too IIRC.

Cheers

I am still rolling with my earlier assumption that Hunter flipped.....I dont think Obama can do anything without looking really bad.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If Hunter flipped (I’m not buying that) he better be transitioned into a 80 year old Asian man in witness protection.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join