It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

a reply to: dashen

You mean the Bobulinski that helped the Biden crime family set up a corrupt shakedown on foreign governments so they could enrich themselves with US and other country's taxpayer dollars?

Same guy?

He's no hero. He's just pissed they cut him out. He even said the only reason he went public is because Schiff called him a liar and wouldn't retract it.

Yeah, while I enjoy hearing the truth, he played his part. In his defense though, he wasn’t expecting them to run Joe in 2020. If Joe wasn’t running it would be crickets.

Defend the guy all you want, if Joe wasn't running, this Bobulinski would still be cashing checks and shuffling 10% up to "the big guy."

Yeah, but he stepped up despite all of that. I believe he has support from the right places.

Like a seal team who has his six. For real, I watched my favorite body language expert do an analysis of Tony B, and she said his body sang with him, no indications of deception in anything he claims. She also said right at the end that he had a seal team protecting him. She sounded 100% serious, not a joke. I wonder if anyone can corroborate this?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yep, true, found it.
www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

(post by RelSciHistItSufi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Someone needs to go feed their cats....
twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1321392053700325378
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've been keeping track.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
These booms aren’t big enough. Most ppl don’t care or already realize that politicians are corrupt POS.

This is the BIGGEST October Surprise every in the history of Politics in America. It is the media RICO like collaboration that makes it appear to NOT be a big BOOM!

We have evidence of a compromised set of Politicians around Clinton, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and Obama, just to name a choice few most of us would agree are liars soaking us for more than lucre. They want it all and they want it now.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I've been keeping track.

I never do what what I say
and never say what I do
and 99.99% of lie are true

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
WTF is this all about???

Hillary Clinton says she is an Electoral College elector in New York

"I'm an elector in New York," the 2016 Democratic nominee told SiriusXM's "Signal Boost." "I'm sure I'll get to vote for Joe (Biden) and (Sen. Kamala Harris) in New York. So, that's pretty exciting."

It's from CNN and not sourced, just "she says."

I don't expect that if they were to replace her the other person would vote DJT anyway. No big deal if you consider no one from either side will likely switch now. The lines have never been more distinct for an election in my lifetime. They get to vote the way NY votes and if the D's win NY state as we expect going in, it is all good. I would love to see it turn Red and burst her bubble.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

originally posted by: carewemust
This is Zuckerberg saying: "Qanon is a Conspiracy network" and "militarized social movement".

twitter.com...

Is Zuckerberg Twitter or Facebook?

In related news, Ted Cruz grilled Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey over Twitter's shutdown of the NYPost's account after the article about HB. Gotta love the way Ted Cruz takes him down - just under 9:00min long:

CRUZ 2024 for POTUS !

I have liked him ever since I read of his excellent defense of our 2nd amendment rights in a SCOTUS case.

edit on 29-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

a reply to: dashen

You mean the Bobulinski that helped the Biden crime family set up a corrupt shakedown on foreign governments so they could enrich themselves with US and other country's taxpayer dollars?

Same guy?

He's no hero. He's just pissed they cut him out. He even said the only reason he went public is because Schiff called him a liar and wouldn't retract it.

A rat getting off the ship before it sinks is at least smart enough to live to see another day. "Suicide is painless" however, is not true in my estimation.

I will take my victories wherever I can find them is another good thought Lance!

Odds on him living now went up because keeping his mouth shut or not he is a dead man walking. Might as well take them down if you can. Clearly, many of us see those child molesting Perverts and Political Charlatans have earned some major Karma.

edit on 29-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
POTUS tweet count so far... 33, last at 11:11:14

ETA - NEW GEN FLYNN Twitter BANNER:

Larger:

edit on 29-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Freedom from currency enslavement can't be achieved unless people connect dots.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago0501699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Another POTUS (re)tweet at 11:11:14 is CENSORED by TWITTER:

My new commercial is out!

Vote LUNA early on your absentee ballot or in-person November 3rd! t.co...

The following media includes potentially sensitive content. Change settings View

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Oct 28th
0 Posts,
33 POTUS tweets; 4 retweets, 1 TYPO tweet, 1 CENSORED tweet, 16 Video tweets
Total 33

Video Tweets per day Calendar this week so far reads _ORIP = Renegade dead?

KU V19.37 20201028 to 4940 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
14 16,
13 1,
8 4, 18, 23,
7 2, 8,
6 7, 9, 20,
5 10, 11, 22, 44, 55,
4 3, 5, 53, 409,
3 6, 13, 15, 19, 30, 31, 37, 47, 49, 115, 1609, 2109, 2332, 2809, 3309,

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You make a good point! A "BOOM!" to one person, can be a "boom" to another person, and a "Nothing Burger" to another.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
There might be something to the speculation that the Twitter CEO (Dorsey) has converted to a radical version of Islam.

He just didn't have on his UBL hat for the online hearing: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: MetalThunder

Why did it take him three years to come forward? I still don't trust the guy. If he was genuine he'd have come forward immediately.

Because he now has protection from being suicided perhaps?

If he had come forward immediately, would he still be alive?

P

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

A good thing = Blessing in disguise / Checks & Balances

1. We know USPS scans & tracks # of packages per pick up point
2. Daily report now required to be updated & submitted to Judge ES
3. Specific trips, volume & on-time delivery performance at all levels
4. Employees = independent eyeballs inside/outside USPS watching carefully
5. Security = independent tracking tool to cross-check with election results
6. Speed = potential complaints can be verified/addressed in less than a day
7. Transparency = USPS can't be made a scapegoat if daily targets are met
8. Warning = Attempts to cheat by mail will fail/ resulting in federal crimes

Judge Emmet Sullivan’s orders are highly detailed.
Where Have All the Collection Boxes Gone?
edit on 29-10-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

LOL...I'll be that baby on the left if Biden is declared the winner 3 days after Trump is declared the winner, thanks to mailed-in votes arriving. That's what CNN keeps hinting at. CNN is part of the China-Pelosi-Biden cabal.

I’m going to be stunned if Joe doesn’t get smoked by Trump. To the point the West Coast results won’t matter.

West Coast Results (OR/WA/CA) are already assumed to be 100% Biden.

Democrats have already targeted what potential states will require a large influx of "mailed in" Biden votes, post November 3rd. Likely so has the DOJ, because they're stationing people in certain USPS hubs were mail is postmarked.

When the Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that no Wisconsin mailed-in ballots received after 8pm on November 3rd can be counted, that was a HUGE blow to Democrats' cheat-scheme in that state.

But I 100% agree that President Trump needs to win overwhelmingly in "swing states" to totally snuff out every pre-planned Democrat mailed-in ballot cheat.

California has 55 electoral votes and Texas has the second highest at 38. The rampant cheating going on here in Texas is really beginning to scare me. Just those two states alone come to 93 votes.

I’m glad we are catching the fraud here but what about the ones that slip by? It’s still 5 days away and I’m already stressed out. We have got to stay red!

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join