It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting Playboy icon on her sis-in-law boob in one pic.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't know if I think it is odd to name your child after your sibling. From all I've read Beau and Hunter were close...?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

LOL I know about mobile, obviously, I'm talking about if that is not an option.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
@JudicialWatch
BREAKING: Judicial Watch announced today that it received 163 pages of emails between former FBI official Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page (1/3).

twitter.com...

Judicial Watch: New Strzok-Page Emails Show ‘Missing’ Meeting Entries

Entries were Re-created by Microsoft Outlook in Page’s Calendar Include ‘Going Dark Strategy Meeting’

When Comey was fired, what were some of the contents in his desk drawers?

- An entire Levinson folder
- Two whole folders on "Going Dark"
- CDC Documents
- "HAIR Review"
- "AQ Misc Paperwork"

Page 29, Records Related to the Dismissal of FBI Director Comey

Going Dark by James Comey, Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., October 16, 2014.

The gift that keeps on giving. Wray should be fired today along with top 2 levels of leadership. What a corrupt agency.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

I don't know if I think it is odd to name your child after your sibling. From all I've read Beau and Hunter were close...?

IDK...If Hunter had been deceased, I could see naming your first born son after a dearly-departed brother...but, generally, no.
He would've likely been given Beau's name and become a Jr.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I wanna say Hunter is a family name. Maybe a mother or grandmothers maiden name? It is our Hunter's middle name, actually. Robert Hunter Biden.

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Flesh699
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

If this is true, I would almost guarantee they are waiting until after Barrett is confirmed to the Supreme Court. Because this would be a nuclear bomb that will suck every last atom of oxygen out of Washington for weeks, at least.

It makes me wonder if Biden means dark winter literally. Like someone's going to pull the power plug.

link   
Dems going down like a $50 hooker on Bourbon Street. They are so butt hurt over ACB when she’s the least of their trouble. Today or January... she was getting confirmed.

If Breyer has to retire within next 24 months. The Left will collapse in their back biting and gnashing of teeth.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Weinstein, Epstein, and GMax all gone/going down for sex crimes. Lobbing a Biden or two into that group would be easy enough.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

That sis-in-law has some strong G-Max vibes...

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I got that, too....

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Oh, a plug (or 2) will get pulled for sure, lol.

Joe
Hunter
GMax
Feinstein
Note: GOP has 4 senators 84 or older
Waters
Pelosi

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Will Hunter Biden Jeopardize His Father’s Campaign?

Beau, his father writes, was “Joe Biden 2.0,” a war veteran, a prosecutor, and a promising politician who “had all the best of me, but with the bugs and flaws engineered out.”

In July, 1992, after graduating with a B.A. in history, Hunter began a year as a Jesuit volunteer at a church in Portland, Oregon. During that time, he met Kathleen Buhle, the daughter of a Chicago schoolteacher and a ticket salesman for the White Sox. Three months after they started dating, Kathleen got pregnant, and the two were married in July, 1993.

Versage told me that the National Group had a strict rule: “Hunter didn’t do anything that involved his dad, didn’t do anything that involved any help from his dad.” Oldaker advised Hunter to restrict his clients to mostly Jesuit universities.

This may explain the Finger Lakes tattoo...

In September, 2008, Hunter launched a boutique consulting firm, Seneca Global Advisors, named for the largest of the Finger Lakes, in New York State, where his mother had grown up.

Hunter saw himself as a provider for the Biden family; he even helped to pay off Beau’s law-school debts. But he often wished that, like his father and his brother, he could contribute more to society. Through his business, he got to know an Australian-American former military-intelligence officer named Greg Keeley, who regaled him with stories about his career in the Royal Australian Navy.

Beau's son is named Robert Hunter.
Lengthy, detailed article.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Hunter probably took her for a spin too.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hunter probably took her for a spin too.

Not sure which photo is being referred to. That would indicate her place in the PB empire.

I dated a girl who was a PB model. Never a playmate, rather she appeared in the special editions. None of the girls had breast tattoos, which were frowned upon. And it was considered bad taste and unprofessional for anyone except an actual Playmate to sport the PB logo.

When I was deeply into bodybuilding, similar thing with the Superman logo, where it was acceptable only for the elite of the sport to show the Superman logo. Don’t know how long that tradition goes back but that was in the 90s. The PB bunny logo was for only the creme de la creme of PB models to display. Anyone less than that would probably be considered a “wanna-be”— it simply was unheard of for any model who had never achieved Playmate status to show the logo. Thus, I’d imagine the person with the tattoo described is a model once held in the highest esteem in the PB world, albeit with poor tattoo location choice later in life.
edit on 26-10-2020 by therainmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If Breyer has to retire within next 24 months. The Left will collapse in their back biting and gnashing of teeth.

"Has to"
If everything works out the way it has been, I think he will be forced to retire. I think most of the older ones were chosen because someone already had the blackmail goods on them.
edit on b000000312020-10-26T14:02:12-05:0002America/ChicagoMon, 26 Oct 2020 14:02:12 -0500200000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

It’s on her dress not a tattoo

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker
not a tattoo, just some tacky shirt with the PB logo on the boob area. it was from the daily mail article referenced up thread.

edit on 26-10-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

That sis-in-law has some strong G-Max vibes...

Cohen with her mother Zoe (left) and sister-in-law Stacey (center).
You're kidding me, right?

From same DailyMail posted earlier.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

2 outta 3 give me trans vibes.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join