It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Would that qualify as ring and rod? 💍➕🌲Brings also to mind maypole traditions where pole and wreath symbolism stands for penis in vagina or fertility in general.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It could be the guy isn't Sikh at all but just an eccentric dude. Look at his "loud" shirt and the little Christmas tree behind him. You're right for questioning whether a Sikh would be wearing a Muslim carnelian ring; he wouldn't because Sihkism is a Dharmic religion while Islam is Abrahamic. There are significant differences between the two. Some Sihks do wear gemstone rings in the belief that they provide astrological energy through contact with the skin. Most reject that idea and condemn it as superstition. I wouldn't make too much of his turban or his ring.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Clone Bot is confused again.

Begs the question, if folks vote for him as Senator, do the votes still count? Or as we expect Harris' gets his votes because... something something history, and popular vote, and shut up all those who disagree.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

California Newsome passed a decree last week telling people when they eat in restaurants, they must take put their mask on in between taking bites of food!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

interesting thing about Sikhs; I worked with an X marine (really no such thing as an X marine) and he said a number of Sikhs came over and fought as mercenaries on th opposing side, I thought that kinda strange that Sikhs, a division of the Hindu religion, and residing in a dmocratic country, would come over & fight for the taliban a hard core fundamentalist Islam group. Unless they just like to fight & the money was good??

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks

Despite over 70 percent of the case-patient participants’ efforts to follow CDC recommendations by committing to always wearing face coverings at “gatherings with ≤10 or >10 persons in a home; shopping; dining at a restaurant; going to an office setting, salon, gym, bar/coffee shop, or church/religious gathering; or using public transportation,” they still contracted the virus.

The Federalist

Dr. Simone Gold:
“Masks are irrelevant for stopping a virus. Viruses are 1000x smaller than a hair, and 50x smaller than a bacteria.

It’s like saying a chain-link fence can stop a mosquito.”

@drsimonegold

The Covert-19 psyop has so many fantastical layers of deception, fear and hypocrisy that it's become the new modern day clown media mind-control apparatus that exceeds big pharma or Stalin's wildest wet dreams. Ignorance is bliss I guess. The psyop think-tankers hit this one clear outta the ballpark and the magick ball still hasn't landed.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Nobody shows for Biden/Harris events and we are supposed to think people are listening to what Senators This & That have to say?

The Left are talking to the media and themselves. They’ve burned the bridge to the actual people.

ACB headed to confirmation before election. Replacing RBG with ACB is a huge win. You think Dems are mad now. Wait until POTUS gets to replace Breyer and Thomas in second term.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

California Newsome passed a decree last week telling people when they eat in restaurants, they must take put their mask on in between taking bites of food!

So they have to wear their mask when their mouths are (hopefully) closed when they're chewing; but take off their mask when opening it to put food in?

It should be the opposite if we're "following the science"

/s

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

cranky, I spent an hour catching up on archiving and returned to find POTUS tweet count is up to 85 for the day... including 9 self-retweets! That's the highest number of self-retweets for 71 days; 9 = i = Missile?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Biden must have skipped the meds today. He was a train wreck of dementia today.

The Dems may try to assert the 25th on their own candidate PRIOR to Nov 3rd, lol.
edit on 12-10-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The 'maverick' mom passes. What youth elixir was she taking?! Amazing she survived the 'real' pandemic of 1918. No mentions of Covid related cause in the fake news circles.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

The Dems may try to assert the 25th on their own candidate PRIOR to Nov 3rd, lol.

Joe Biden was Big Time distracted today by..

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LafingWithTears

LWT, I worked closely with a Sikh for 5 years on an SMT... and with several others over 30 years in IT.

Whilst they are known for always wearing symbolic knives and fighting at weddings, I found them to be the most forebearing and understanding of any religion towards others' religious beliefs - actively happy to listen to one's beliefs.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

So they have to wear their mask when their mouths are (hopefully) closed when they're chewing; but take off their mask when opening it to put food in?

It should be the opposite if we're "following the science"

/s

California Science.

californiaglobe.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Joe Biden was Big Time distracted today by..

mobile.twitter.com...

It looks like Joe successfully changed the hearts and minds of four ford F150s, and a Jeep.

😂

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Member Panoz77 dropped this in another thread.
Threadreaderapp
Might be worth a look, in that Rig Red and Satan comes up.
I did a little digging.
Apparently Denetra D Senigar is an actual person that did work at Faulkner University, Human Resources Dept.
Why would she place a FOIA request for info about the nephilim? What are the odds that a person's name would be an anagram for RIG RED NEED SATAN?

According to a research team led by British anthropologist Russell Dement, strikingly tall skeletons uncovered in the Amazon region of Ecuador and Peru are undergoing examination in Germany. Will these remains prove that a race of tall people existed deep in the Amazon rainforest hundreds of years ago?

A half dozen human skeletons from the early 1400s to mid-1500s were confirmed to have been discovered, varying from 7 feet and 8 feet (213 to 243 centimeters) in height.

all the skeletons, the joints seemed healthy and the lung cavity appeared large. One of the skeletons that we have dated was of a female who was about 60 when she died, much older than typical cases of gigantism.”

archaeology-world.com...

Only posted for others and it seems somewhat related.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago2603699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Hearts and minds or carburetors and engines? Of course, they would have to be vehicles with a death wish given Joe's fossil fuel policy position.
edit on 12-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Patrick McGoohan's 1967-68 British tv series "The Prisoner".
Summary: After resigning, a secret agent is abducted and taken to what looks like an idyllic village, but is really a bizarre prison. His warders demand information. He gives them nothing, but only tries to escape.

Quotes from one of the episodes:
Number 6: Where am I?

Number 2: In the [Biden] village.

Number 6: What do you want?

Number 2: Information.

Number 6: Whose side are you on?

Number 2: That would be telling. We want information... information... information!

Number 6: You won't get it!

I believe you can find all 17 episodes on Youtube, for free.

The iconic 'Mini MOKE' (BidenMobile 😂) is making a comeback in the UK.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If I remember correctly myself & the marine were discussing religiously motivated violence & I commented that I thought Buddhism had no history that I knew of in terms of dogma based violence with Hinduism being 2nd IMHO that’s when he told me about the Sikhs & he didn’t know their motivation either. I was hoping maybe a Sikh or someone that knows some would have some insight

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

In the other thread I made a small but very important point:

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I wonder if the term "Gilgamesh resurrection chamber" is code or even a nickname for something else completely separate them what the words means? Maybe it is a coded phrase for "A"-chrome harvesting or something along those lines.

So what really was stated in that email?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join