It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Person Dead, 2 Suspects In Custody Following Shooting At Denver Protests

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
This link has further details. The shooter was maced in the face by the Patriot Player and responded with gunfire. Colorado does have a "make my day law" similar to stand your ground with no duty to retreat.

The shooter immediately surrendered to police.

Interesting as 16 Patriot Players were recently arrested as video surfaced of them planning to incite a riot in Portland and blame ANTIFA at a protest.

Denver Post

So when Antifa/BLM throws milkshakes or bottles of piss at people hopefully they get shot in the head.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Feel free to go there and do that. I posted additional information that is now available.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
This link has further details. The shooter was maced in the face by the Patriot Player and responded with gunfire. Colorado does have a "make my day law" similar to stand your ground with no duty to retreat.

The shooter immediately surrendered to police.

Interesting as 16 Patriot Players were recently arrested as video surfaced of them planning to incite a riot in Portland and blame ANTIFA at a protest.

Denver Post

Does that law include non lethal pepper spray? What happened to be sprayed? In the image it appears the spray was used after the gun was pointed at him, and the video seems as if it was used nearly simultaneous with the shot. Can you brandish a weapon illegally first then legally "stand your ground?"
edit on 10-10-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

One event, called "BLM-Antifa Soup Drive," was hosted by the Denver Communists

LOL

What could go wrong?!

Well apparently an unhinged antifa nutter could execute you point blank. Then people like you can get online and comment dumb s%*# like that, as if it should be expected...like its ok and all. Do you ever feel disgusted when you look in a mirror?

Organizations and events with names like that are trolling you, and they're provocateur's. Those Patriot Prayer guys got baited, and now someone is dead.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

edit on 10-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 10-10-2020 by vonclod because: NOT ENOUGH INFO

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Look these two Antifa members were obviously triggered by this weird patriot , so to prevent further victimization on there end they blew his brains out ?.

Completely Justifiable homicide .

We all know lefties cannot handle normal conversation , violence is there only outlet for there snowflake feelings.
edit on 10-10-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Ahabstar

CNN headline

"Patriot Prayer Person stole bullet from peaceful protestor."

Looks like the PP dude maced the guy who then shot him in return..stupid games, stupid prizes.

Okay.

So the next time Antifa farts, we can blow them away.

Glad you agree.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

One event, called "BLM-Antifa Soup Drive," was hosted by the Denver Communists

LOL

What could go wrong?!

Well apparently an unhinged antifa nutter could execute you point blank. Then people like you can get online and comment dumb s%*# like that, as if it should be expected...like its ok and all. Do you ever feel disgusted when you look in a mirror?

Organizations and events with names like that are trolling you, and they're provocateur's. Those Patriot Prayer guys got baited, and now someone is dead.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Well both sides are playing the game, aren't they? Let's see what happens when the other side rolls the dice. Protip: it will be ugly. For now only one side seems to want that...
edit on 10-10-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

CNN headline

Looks like the PP dude maced the guy who then shot him in return..stupid games, stupid prizes.

Okay.

So the next time Antifa farts, we can blow them away.

Glad you agree.

Mace is not a fart, we are talking "normal" farts, not DB farts
...I actually took my post down, can't really determine the aggressor, so, will reserve judgement. I'm not saying shooting is an appropriate response either. But if everyone is going to be stupid, stupid happens.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is Denver where a bunch of BLM/ANTIFA thugs get away with physically roughing up speakers at a pro-police rally held by Michelle Malkin a month or two ago while *cops looked on*, so I am not surprised they felt they could escalate things.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken...bLM/aNTIFA "Soup Drive" means collecting cans of soup...which are one of the prime weapons used by throwing them at police.

Portland rioters reportedly use lasers, throw full soup cans and Molotov cocktails at police

(bold mine)
www.bizpacreview.com...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

CNN headline

No worries.

The death certificate will list Covid19 as the cause of death. No need for a trial that way.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Shooter is looking at Murder 2.

"(2) Deadly physical force may be used only if a person reasonably believes a lesser degree of force is inadequate and:

(a) The actor has reasonable ground to believe, and does believe, that he or another person is in imminent danger of being killed or of receiving great bodily injury;"

Pertinent section of Colorado law quoted. Prior video indicates the two arrested were stalking the group from which the victim belonged. If you believe a lesser degree of force is inadequate in response to mace, never own -much less carry- a firearm.
edit on 10-10-2020 by 1010set because: Missing word

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If I'm not mistaken...bLM/aNTIFA "Soup Drive" means collecting cans of soup...which are one of the prime weapons used by throwing them at police.

Portland rioters reportedly use lasers, throw full soup cans and Molotov cocktails at police

(bold mine)
www.bizpacreview.com...

And? "Antifa" has to hold a "soup drive" to collect weapons? Why can't they just go to Costco?

Because, then "they" couldn't couldn't bait and lure right wing pseudo militia Incels out from their secret lodges to stop soup drives!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Ahhh I see...so when people troll these days the logical response is to use it to justify executing the troll. Yea makes perfect sense...to someone with a mental illness maybe...

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I justify nothing. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Would you attend an Antifa Soup Drive, sponsored by the Denver Communists? Would your mom? I know I wouldn't and neither would any of my evil leftist friends and/or family.

Would you attend an Antifa Soup Drive counter protest? Why and what would you hope to accomplish? Stop cans of soup from changing hands?

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

(bold mine)
www.bizpacreview.com...

And? "Antifa" has to hold a "soup drive" to collect weapons? Why can't they just go to Costco?

Because, then "they" couldn't couldn't bait and lure right wing pseudo militia Incels out from their secret lodges to stop soup drives!

Yes. bLM/aNTIFA use cans of soup as weapons.

I suppose bLM/aNTIFA could've held a brick drive...but they can't explain them as being "groceries" if they're stopped/questioned by police.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Im glad many jumped to conclusions.

Kyle was unequivocally innocent though.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sounds legit. I guess we need a bunch of self appointed militia guys to go to these "weapons drives" to stop "Antifa and Communists" from getting stuff they can throw!

Both sides man. It takes two to tango. Both sides are complicit.

edit on 10-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Sookie you have it backwards,

The soup drive came to the patriot protesters as a counter - just to keep things straight.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join