It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump as Messiah to Israel, and Antichrist to America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Right usually pro Israel, where as the Left is pro Palestine from what I see.

Not to mention those Baal or Ishmael believers that i want to say are semitic but at the same time they are not ...yet they are.

edit on 10-10-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Both the Right and the Left have no qualms about alienating 40% of Americans if they can get the vote of 50%. But they will both give speeches at AIPAC pledging 100% support of Israel. For the appropriate campaign contributions, of course.

While the MSM will give us years of Russian Nothingburger, we don't hear a peep about Israel influencing our elections.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Trump has not started a foreign war. I really like that. If you read "The Art of War" you will see Trump's tactics. I found it amazing. If a civil war starts it will not be because of Trump. It is not how he plays the game.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
Can one and the same person be both messiah and antichrist? I think so - or at least its plausible to believe so.

Its been noted that Donald Trump in Hebrew has a very unusual gematria - or numerical value - in the Hebrew language.

In Hebrew, this is: דונלד טראמפ . Donald is converted into: Dalet = 4, Vav = 6, Nun = 50, Lamed = 30, Dalet = 4, and Trump is converted into: Tet = 9, Resh = 200, Aleph = 1, Mem = 40, and Peh = 90. Now lets add that up: 4+6+50+30+4 = 94 (for Donald); and 9+200+1+40+80 = 330 (for Trump) the total is 424.

In Hebrew, now, the kabbalah believes there will be two messiahs; the last of which will be called Messiah son of David, or in Hebrew, משיח בן דוד. Messiah (or Moshiach) is: Mem = 40, Shin = 300, Yod = 10, Chet = 8, for a total of 358; Son (or Ben) = Bet = 2, Nun = 50, for a total of 52; and David = Dalet = 4, Vav = 6, and Dalet = 4, for a grand total of 14. Now 358 + 52 + 14 = ?. The answer, my friends, is 424.

This is a rather creepy coincidence, don't you think?

Now, of course, the messiah in Judaism is not and does not have to be a religious Jew, Jewish, or even a good human being. Cyrus, Kind of Persia, is described as Moshiach (anointed) in Ezra 4:1-6, liberating the Jews from Babylon and, quite importantly, providing them both permission and the means to rebuild their sacred temple in Jerusalem.

For those of you who are unaware, the Temple Institute in Israel has more or less done everything but tore down the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa mosque in preparation for the building of the Third Temple on the temple mount. Architectural firms in Israel have designed the temple; Watch here.

All that's needed now, it appears, is for someone to back the Jews up in Israel to allow them to rebuild their Third Temple, and Donald Trump, as surprising and insane as it clearly appears, has a name that is equal to the gematria of the name for the anointed one, son of David.

Now, of course, Trump is as clear cut a Satanist as there could be. The man cannot tell truth unless it is being motivated by some self-serving motive. He is as superficial, shallow and gaudy as they come. Some people love this about him; other people see it as evidence for the complete moral degradation of American society. To many in the United States of America, what he represents is the ascension of elitist interests, specifically those focused on preserving a fossil fuel economy - as well as those creating the means for a police state infrastructure in the form of Alphabet (Google), Amazon, and other big tech giants - over the wellbeing of the whole. In America, and for America, the largest Christian nation on Earth, Donald Trump may well be the biblical antichrist.

Evangelicals appear to be quite ok with this. They both want the Third Temple to be built in Jerusalem (to pave the way for Jesus to take it over, I presume) and they want the complete destruction of western liberalism, with its excessive focus on 'worldliness' - fun, sex, etc. The Mike Pence and Donald Trump bill makes a lot of sense in this particular light.

The question of "why would Trump be helping Jews in Israel" seems a strange, deeply esoteric matter which probably only makes sense from some occult perspective that is inherently beyond my ken. Nothing about Trump, or Kushner, or that family, or the people they cavort with, or the culture that makes up the "elite", is anywhere close to being pious in the sense that religious Jews express. It's a strange matter - perhaps strange in the same sense, or role, that Satan plays as a servant of God in the book of Job. Satan is there to throw obstacles in the way of Job, and by doing so, force the growth of Job. Perhaps - just a speculation, I could be way off the ball here (this is a demented situation to begin with!) - these left hand path occultists are being controlled by forces, or entities, that make them operate in terms of what the highest scalar object - God, or the Being of the Cosmos - demands from them. This is, or would be, what is suggested by the book of Enoch and the role of the fallen angels.

In any case, for me and my own, I would prefer Biden to win and for stability to be restored in the western world. I don't think anyone really wants to be put through the horrific suffering that would definitely occur if a peaceful transition doesn't occur following the results of November 3rd.

I don't think Trump is the antichrist. I do think he's playing his role.

I think the antichrist will be admired and loved throughout the world. Trump is helping to set up the antichrist system with things like the Israel peace deal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join