It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's all just manufactured. The alt-left media, MSM, is lying.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I've watched the "BLM Protests" from actual footage on sites we're not allowed to post and, as far as TPTB say, we aren't even allowed to visit. The overwhelming constant in those videos is a disregard for any kind of opposition. No matter if a person is a minority, a black, or an allied person, if they disagree with wanton destruction and complete disregard for the humanity of others then they become the enemy.

Just be aware, anybody slightly to the right of absolute fascism, you are the enemy. Antifa is absolutely NOT against authoritarianism. The constant stream of arrests, pedophiles, domestic abusers, stalkers, and sex pests, is the class of people the opposition want to put in charge.

I never thought I'd be pushing ideas considered absolute fringe madness, but if you pay attention this is exactly what is happening. They are literally putting all of this on their Twitter feeds for all of us to see.

Rittenshouse shot a pedophile and a domestic abuser and, somehow, a felon with a gun that tried to kill Rittenhouse is supposed to be a hero?

The alleged right-wing boogaloo boys kidnapping the Michigan governor were anti-Trump, anti-police, and anarchists. Nevermind the fact that boogaloo boys are a 4Chan fabrication.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
All MSM is propaganda. Common sense, rare these days. Will guide those who possess it, in the right direction.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
As President Trump predicted, the ANTIFA and BLM Joe Biden supporters are now entering Suburban America, with Destruction and Looting.

Check this scene from a quiet Wisconsin town, west of Milwaukee: twitter.com...

Somebody up there needs to blast a couple of them into the next life. That worked wonders in Kenosha, Wisconsin!

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Last time I checked anyone, AND I mean ANYONE with a bullhorn, slogan, “colors” etc that tells me I can’t say something is a fascist. The worst kind. Especially when I’m told it’s for my own good.

Another way to look at the 1st Amendment coin is this.

It’s not longer “yelling fire in a crowded theatre”

And I will always support any and I mean ANY group as long as they don’t support or condone violence. Including KKK and Black Panthers et al etc. etc...

Why?

Because the moment I say you can’t say something because of “feelings” is the moment common ground and more importantly Free Speech and Individualism is DOA...
send the flowers and sprinkle the ashes

Ya feel me ATS?
edit on 10-10-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

edit on 10-10-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
"Rittenshouse shot a pedophile and a domestic abuser and, somehow, a felon with a gun that tried to kill Rittenhouse is supposed to be a hero?"

Rittenhouse is a murrderer

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Time for self protection I'll say it once again time for protection.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

It's called self defense. I someone was hitting me with a skateboard I would have shot him also. The other guy who was shot in the arm was aiming a gun at rittenhouse. It is crystal clear look at the video.

They rioters chased him down and attacked him he is allowed to defend himself and he did a damn good job too.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Rittenhouse handled the community's business in a situation where the authorities refused to do their job and handle that business before a civilian had to do it. If Rittenhouse is a murderer, then perhaps we should reconsider our thoughts on murder.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Nevermind the fact that boogaloo boys are a 4Chan fabrication.

Perhaps not .

Open source materials suggest that, for now, the apocalyptic, anti-government politics of the “Boogaloo Bois” are not monolithically racist/neo-Nazi. As we have observed, some members rail against police shootings of African Americans, and praise black nationalist self defense groups.

But the materials also demonstrate that however irony-drenched it may appear to be, this is a movement actively preparing for armed confrontation with law enforcement, and anyone else who would restrict their expansive understanding of the right to bear arms. In a divided, destabilized post-coronavirus landscape, they could well contribute to widespread violence in the streets of American cities.
www.bellingcat.com...

Winter is coming.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Dude, "pedophiles, domestic abusers, stalkers, and sex pests, is the class of people the opposition want to put in charge"

These peeps have ALWAYS been in charge...regardless of political leanings.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

These peeps have ALWAYS been in charge...regardless of political leanings.

Indeed , hence a domestic abusing sex pest is currently in charge although if the pest sings the right tune some seem content to let those peccadilloes go unnoticed.

No fingers pointed.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

He did a great job defending himself, Nobody innocent was hit by a stray shot, pretty much 100% accurate.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

That young patriot showed more restraint than most in that situation. Pretty sure nearly anyone else that was under attack would have started shooting anything that moved.

Wish there were more people with that kind of self control.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Is this the McMichael family reunion?

Anyhoo it's quite #ing simple even if you're not "in the loop" boogaloo is a term used to avoid algorithmic detection of what you're talking about, it basically just means a shtf-event, we all see on the horizon.
Militias have a tendency to be anti-governement after all they exist to protect rights and freedoms from an overreaching government.

ANTIFA is not a political organisation they are mostly young-ish people who like to beat up right wingers, that doesn't per se make them all believers in one or another political ideology. They only thing they got in common is just that: violence against whom they perceive to be fascists.

And what is

slightly to the right of absolute fascism...

Did you invent sthg new?

Also sadly in reality "pedophiles, domestic abusers, stalkers, and sex pests" are the majority so to "put them in charge" is going to happen. I'm not defending that, or saying that it will forever be that way, but... if you are a Trumpster you did exactly that too.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Boris is a tool, I agree with you.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This will fall on deaf ears, but there are those who are violent during protests. No excuse and they should be arrested.

Another thread mentioned 600 "rioters" were released and not charged. True, although those were not violent charges. You do understand that an unlawful assembly can be declared, and then cops like to do something called kettling, it forces the group into a confined area, you don't have a good exit route and since the order has been called, you will be arrested. There have been violent cops and protesters. So, anyway those types of non violent people were released without charges after posting bail as it would massively tie up the system and money was made because of the bail. Any violent crime or crime against property is still followed through the system as normal.

Rittenhouse will go through the court system as it should. A teenager who was not legally allowed to possess a weapon was in another state after curfew. A man was killed. Other people saw a man killed and chased and tried to detain the suspect. Self defense will be up to the jury. Rittenhouse knew nothing of the people he shot. As mentioned above there are domestic abusers, etc within politics and police departments as well. We personally don't get to justify who you think should be killed. That's why there are laws.

As for the omg they are coming to the suburbs!! My suburb has had a few protests. Oh no! They marched, they had signs! Just recently another suburb had one because a black family had a blm sign in front of their house and for a month the house was shot at, their tires slashed, bricks thrown through the window, etc. The culprit was finally caught. Anyway, they marched in that neighborhood too. No one attacked the good white people, torched their houses or raped their daughters.

If you do watch livestreams or whatever of the protests you will see that there are what, maybe 5 per day, with at least double that on weekends. Are all of these places burned down and looted? No, not even close. Detroit obviously well known, has at least 3 to 4 protests per week. No looting, no fires. People with signs and some creative chants.

Not sure what people you see tweeting, the people I have seen on Twitter never post the. " can't wait to kill people" mantra that is very prevalent here. They do post about police being accountable, how to protect yourself at protests, video of incidents, but not the gleeful can't wait to kill people stuff that is posted here.

Again, violent rioters should be arrested, and cops who use excessive force or kill people when they shouldn't should be held accountable.

There is a problem in this country and both sides take blame but as much as you want a chance to kill people who don't look or believe like you, we do not see signs BLM will start a civil war. We do see the extreme right talk and as this week shows, actively plan it.

It is actually scary to me that one of the ATS members who can't wait to kill people could be my neighbor. That is more frightening to me and more realistic that they may kill someone than a group of protesters burning my neighborhood down.
edit on 10-10-2020 by frogs453 because: Added opinion

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Boris is a tool, I agree with you.

a reply to: gortex

Boris is a tool with a purpose , once that purpose is served (end of the year) we will move on to the next tool.

edit on 10-10-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
The reason it's called kettling is, yes, they are confined in a small space. But not for ease of arrest. The answer is in the name "kettling". You get any peaceful protest (and I said peaceful) that they disagree with and they kettle them, tighter and tighter causing the group to boil over. Then the peaceful group lashes out (as any other group would do under the conditions) therefore giving the police offences (which they created through kettling) to arrest anyone they see fit.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

well if you watch the MSM, you are one of the sheeple.

Niccolo Machiavelli believed that people are too stupid to think for themselves, so they send in the sheep dog to control the herd with fear.

The MSM is the sheep dog.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join