It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official Second Trump-Biden Debate Scheduled For Miami Canceled

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

MIAMI (CNN) — The Commission on Presidential Debates on Friday canceled the second debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden after the President declined to do a virtual debate despite concerns over his Covid-19 diagnosis, a source familiar with the plans told CNN.

Pity. Seriously. Trump could have used the opportunity to redeem himself after the first poor showing.

But he was too scared of clones, teleprompters, CGI, and other fakery to debate like an adult.

Forgot link
edit on 9-10-2020 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

I'm betting you'll vote for Biden now.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

There is no point in debating. They’ve made everything so polarizing — everyone’s already made their choice.

I’ve never wished for my birthday month to come so soon. Let’s get this sh!t over with already!
edit on 9-10-2020 by KKLOCO because: DB is Batman

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Off topic post?

Just posting the news. Pity because I was looking forward to a good debate.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Meh the debates are a joke anyway. The democrats ironically got what they wanted thou, no chance for Biden to look like a confused old man in an argument now....

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: DBCowboy

Off topic post?

Just posting the news. Pity because I was looking forward to a good debate.

Why? Are you on the fence?

Are you unfamilliar with the positions of both candidates?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I mean Trump dominated Biden, he dared Biden to sniff his hair. Biden, surprisingly, relented. Instead, resorted to senile ad Homs. If he couldn’t take the overwhelming pressure of Trump, how could he ever wheel and deal with world leaders? Oh that’s right, he’ll simply cut deals to enrich his family at the expense of Americans, gotcha.

After the debate, the MSM narrative was the usual screech, which naturally turn off Americans. Of course Trump won, lol. You think the everyday American is thinking hard about this? My brother is far from political, straight west side thug, dude was laughing at how Trump wouldn’t let Biden talk, how Biden looked weak. I mean that sentiment is echoed by a ton of people who don’t do in-depth views, to them, it’s all in the surface. What they saw was total alpha domination. They loved it. Talk about the modern Rome. There only regret is not being able to see a follow up debate.

How do I know this? Instant polls and third party viewer response. They are in stark contrast to the MSM narrative and while everybody unanimously agrees that Trump was overbearing, it didn’t factor on anything. That was interesting and probably due to the fact that Trump is seen like that anyways.

I encourage the OP to vote Libertarian, as it’ll actually mean something. A vote for Biden is a wasted vote and a vote for Trump is a vote for the Future 🇺🇸

Don’t let us down, join us!

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

It was cancelled because the debate moderator got caught lying to cover up his Trump hatred - all of which I watched happen on twitter these past 3 hours - now Steve Scullys account is locked out after temporarily being completely deleted.

Then, suddenly 10 minutes later, the top trend turns to the debate being cancelled....that's no coincidence.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's one story.

Nevermind the fact that Trump already refused to do it virutally because clones, teleprompters, and CGI.

ETA: They could have just changed the moderator.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

That's one story.

Nevermind the fact that Trump already refused to do it virutally because clones, teleprompters, and CGI.

ETA: They could have just changed the moderator.

You know, we get it, you don’t like Trump. However, you already said Clone, Teleprompters an CGI, now it’s just silly. I get it, it’s a Conspiracy site, but in the words of Depacito Joe, “Come on Maaan”.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wait. Were those Scully tweets from 2012 and 2013?

And they're releasing HRC emails from 2016 and back?

Man they're pulling out all the stops, aren't they?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I don't need a debate. I'm not crazy enough to vote for democrats. I'm not republican by the way.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Clones, teleprompters, and CGI didn't come from me. They came from a Trump supporter on FoxNews.

Link

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Debates virtually do not work. Debates work with audiences. These aren't even debates because all the moderators are staunch liberals. Go look at their history. This guy actually worked for Biden. The last one, she wrote a puff book about Nancy Pelosi. The format is an attack on conservatives. Nothing more.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Clones, teleprompters, and CGI didn't come from me. They came from a Trump supporter on FoxNews.

Link

Naturally, you missed my point, however that’s fine. We can do this in 🖍 if you wish.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I wouldn't trust if it was a suggestion made by democrats. Trump is right, kick the MF board and middle finger all dems.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No, the tweet in question, which led to him deleting his account, was a question to the Mooch, in which he answered.

start here, dig deep, read beyond the headlines, question everything

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

There is no point in debating. They’ve made everything so polarizing — everyone’s already made their choice.

I’ve never wished for my birthday month to come so soon. Let’s get this sh!t over with already!

There actually is a point in debating. But only one of the candidates tries to talk about his policies. While the other just rages and attacks and can’t hold a normal conversation like an adult.

I don’t think Donald Trump even has the ability to elucidate his policies.
edit on 9-10-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Virtual debate worked for Nixon and Kennedy in 1960.

We are the audience. We would get to see it.

The moderator in the first debate between Biden and Trump was a FoxNews person. The VP debate moderator hosted a fundraiser for a Trump nominee. Who cares? That's life.

We're the ones lose out on a fundamental part of the process.

ETA:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Liar.

Biden won't say if he'll pack the Supreme Court.

Liar.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join