It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The accuracy of PC tests from the mouth of the inventor.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
We've all heard that there are a lot of false positives, that the PCR test can yield a positive result for some OTHER virus, etc. But this guy has put together this VERY well researched video with clips from the inventor of the PCR test, who coincidentally died in August 2019, just before this started. Anyone wanting to truly understand how useless these tests are and how they can be used to say ANYthing you want, really has to watch this video.

edit on 9-10-2020 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
PCR is not a test. It's a method of reproducing DNA samples.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

So, what good is it and why are states relying on those tests to alter the lives of millions of people in the USA.?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

The point was that PCR isn't the method for testing for Covid. It's the method of growing cultures ( From patient samples ) that will then be tested for Covid.

Info

edit on 10/9/20 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

OK, then I am confused
www.mayoclinic.org...

PCR test. This COVID-19 test detects genetic material of the virus using a lab technique called polymerase chain reaction (PCR). Also called a molecular test, a health care worker collects fluid from a nasal or throat swab or from saliva. Results may be available in minutes if analyzed onsite or a few days — or longer in locations with test processing delays — if sent to an outside lab. PCR tests are very accurate when properly performed by a health care professional, but the rapid test can miss some cases.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Watch the video from the 16:25 mark.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

With my test result coming back positive a while back, it took more than a few days. Mostly due to the of site testing and high volume.
I was also told out of the two tests I took both came back positive. So I really think it may or does depend on how populated the area one lives in is.
For me it’s outside Vegas. My tests got send to California.

top topics

join