It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How it was supposed to go down: Trump, then Pence then 25th Amendment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
After contemplating the timing of things, I'm pretty confident this is how it was supposed to happen:

Oct. 2 - Trump is infected, gets deathly ill.
Oct 3 - WAPO begins pedaling the 25th story: www.washingtonpost.com...
OCT 4 -6 Pence is then infected and is incapacitated.
OCT 9 - Pelosi pulls out the 25th and starts organizing the posse - she was going to base it on illness, then mental capacity
Pelosi Unveils 25th
They vote and she is for a some short period leading and overseeing the election.

But it didn't work. Pelosi is having to backpedal. The 25th is no longer an option and her statement that it is not about Trump is a thinly veiled lie.
Pelosi is now saying it is about continuity. This is what she said at her press meeting today, "it's not about this president." yet the media is still hanging on the pretext of Trump's fitness: www.youtube.com...

Again, about POTUS: “His disassociation from reality would be funny if it weren’t so deadly.” - Pelosi
www.theguardian.com...

What happened:
Oct 2 - Trump contracts Covid
Oct 5 - Trump leaves hospital (and is slammed by msm and Pelosi)
Oct 8 - Pence cancelled a trip and the media went bonkers: www.washingtontimes.com...
Oct 8 - An article accidentally appears in a LA entertainment rag website stating Pence has Covid.
Oct 9 - Pelosi meets w/ press and says that the discussion regarding the 25th is not about Trump but the future!

So, is it possible Biden is now in the crosshairs?
The last chance she has is for Harris/Biden to win.
Personally, I think she's on her way to prison maybe even before the election.
edit on 10/9/2020 by BlissSeeker because: leading

edit on 10/9/2020 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

She's a mafia b**** she ain't going to prison.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

😂😂😂 None of them ever go to prison. Not for pedophilia, not for murder, definitely not for political things. On either side.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Excellent chronological Rundown. Thank you.

It's all about replacing Joe Biden with Kamala Harris now.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I'm pretty confident this is how it was supposed to happen:

So your interpretation is first, that there was a plan. Do I get that right?

So this plan is iniciated how, the Democrats infect Trump? and then what?

Pence is then infected and is incapacitated.

And what, the Democrats infect him as well?

That is the whole ''evil Democrats'' done it all theory I guess.

But how about this.

The president as been avoiding supporting the suggested guidelines for staunching this virus and openly holding mass rallies and packed indoor gatherings with no one wearing masks. There is and was an easy possibility that the president and the vice president as well would get sick with the virus. Easy Peasy possibility.

So then, in light of the recklessness of Trump and Pence in regards protecting themselves from the virus, the next highest government official has acted responsibly to secure the chain of command instituted by the Constitution by drawing up necessary avenues to see that chain of command is secured.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You sure give a lot of credit to a alcoholic .
Really Nancy's plan ( hate trump be a pain in EVERY ones but over it . )

Jailed you say But what about the poor criminals there are laws against Inhuman treatment you know .
Nancy does not know what day of the week it is .

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I dont think that at all

I think they are setting it up for Biden so that Kamala can take the reigns.

That leaves the bigger question..........

WHY are they so confident they are going to win, that they would take this big of a step to do this when the election is less than a month away?

Do they know something we dont?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
After contemplating the timing of things, I'm pretty confident this is how it was supposed to happen:

Oct 3 - WAPO begins pedaling the 25th story: www.washingtonpost.com...
OCT 4 -6 Pence is then infected and is incapacitated.
OCT 9 - Pelosi pulls out the 25th and starts organizing the posse - she was going to base it on illness, then mental capacity
Pelosi Unveils 25th
They vote and she is for a some short period leading and overseeing the election.

But it didn't work. Pelosi is having to backpedal. The 25th is no longer an option and her statement that it is not about Trump is a thinly veiled lie.
Pelosi is now saying it is about continuity. This is what she said at her press meeting today, "it's not about this president." yet the media is still hanging on the pretext of Trump's fitness: www.youtube.com...

Again, about POTUS: “His disassociation from reality would be funny if it weren’t so deadly.” - Pelosi
www.theguardian.com...

What happened:
Oct 2 - Trump contracts Covid
Oct 5 - Trump leaves hospital (and is slammed by msm and Pelosi)
Oct 8 - Pence cancelled a trip and the media went bonkers: www.washingtontimes.com...
Oct 8 - An article accidentally appears in a LA entertainment rag website stating Pence has Covid.
Oct 9 - Pelosi meets w/ press and says that the discussion regarding the 25th is not about Trump but the future!

So, is it possible Biden is now in the crosshairs?
The last chance she has is for Harris/Biden to win.
Personally, I think she's on her way to prison maybe even before the election.

The house is pizzed off because Joe made all that money from the kids at the market, Pelosi wasted all that money on ice cream and is out to Karen the country now. 💩

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

"Evil Democrats" is too mild a description.
"Satanic" is more accurate.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
LOL funny well Trump wasted lord knows how many good stakes when he used ketusp on them lol .

Of cores the stocks went up as MC sales went through the roof From all the Burges Trump bought .
Its fun making fun of these people lol .

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Yes, I guess that is how it can be seen by those who wish to buy into the whole Good God-Evil Satan interpretation of reality.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
LOL funny well Trump wasted lord knows how many good stakes when he used ketusp on them lol .

Of cores the stocks went up as MC sales went through the roof From all the Burges Trump bought .

No offense but...........

What? lol what does Stocks, and Trumps Ketchup have to do with the OP?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yes, I guess that is how it can be seen by those who wish to buy into the whole Good God-Evil Satan interpretation of reality.

Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, The Squad...that whole bunch. They are the embodiment of evil.
They hail from an evolutionary order with which decent humanity was meant to hold no commerce.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

Democrats support child abuse and trump has sauce on steak. So when you say you like children you don’t mean like joe does do you. 🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Of course. Any chance to be more dramatic I suppose. It's the way of the modern day right (lead by the king of emotinoal drama).

Can't wait until we get an end to the non-stop reality-TV kardshian presidency that's polluting national discourse and sowing division on a daily basis.

Remember when we didn't have a president that had to say crazy sht every single day to make sure attention was always on him? Remember when we didn't have someone who as president constantly, and daily, was trying to pit americans against one another. Me too. That was nice.

And sadly (in this case) it's our duty as citizens to pay attention to the stupidity coming from this white house, no matter how many from the right sit there and say things like 'he's living in your head rent free'. Which is basically the equivalent of 'nothing to see here, don't pay attention to your own president'. Just another way the conservatives have abandoned their core principles under Trump (keeping the gov't in check). It's almost like y'all know just how much of an idiot he is and don't want people to pay attention and call him out on his never ending stream of stupidity.

Sorry, but it's out patriotic duty. We will be calling it out until the he's gone, and the country can then return to civility. Like the conservatives have always said... we the people will fix this, not government (and certainly not Trump).

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So you are suggesting that the majority of that collection of people you named, Catholicism, is the embodiment of evil?
You know, Catholicism, that religion that carried the story of Jesus from his time up until the Protestant Reformation was and is evil?

That that order runs contrary to decent humanity?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Which is basically the equivalent of 'nothing to see here, don't pay attention to your own president'

This is an interesting phenomenon to me, how so many of his supporters seem to not know just how ''off the wall'' this character is. I guess that their outlets for information do not show, compilations of the things he says every single day either in person to video or by tweeting. How can they.

It's easily done though I suppose, Just brand anyone and every outlet that presents these daily and almost hourly disconnects from not only reality but from what he said yesterday or an hour ago as ''fake news''. It frighteningly simple, so simple one would hope that it would be more evident to all of us.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You have a point. Trump is obviously recovering just fine. He spent 2 hours on the radio today with Rush non-stop and not a cough or even hesitation in sight. He was sharp as a tack.

This is about Biden and making Harris the President before Biden has a chance to have a really bad Senior moment in public.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Of course. Any chance to be more dramatic I suppose. It's the way of the modern day right (lead by the king of emotinoal drama).

Can't wait until we get an end to the non-stop reality-TV kardshian presidency that's polluting national discourse and sowing division on a daily basis.

Remember when we didn't have a president that had to say crazy sht every single day to make sure attention was always on him? Remember when we didn't have someone who as president constantly, and daily, was trying to pit americans against one another. Me too. That was nice.

And sadly (in this case) it's our duty as citizens to pay attention to the stupidity coming from this white house, no matter how many from the right sit there and say things like 'he's living in your head rent free'. Which is basically the equivalent of 'nothing to see here, don't pay attention to your own president'. Just another way the conservatives have abandoned their core principles under Trump (keeping the gov't in check). It's almost like y'all know just how much of an idiot he is and don't want people to pay attention and call him out on his never ending stream of stupidity.

Sorry, but it's out patriotic duty. We will be calling it out until the he's gone, and the country can then return to civility. Like the conservatives have always said... we the people will fix this, not government (and certainly not Trump).

Karen : the post

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: okrian

Which is basically the equivalent of 'nothing to see here, don't pay attention to your own president'

This is an interesting phenomenon to me, how so many of his supporters seem to not know just how ''off the wall'' this character is. I guess that their outlets for information do not show, compilations of the things he says every single day either in person to video or by tweeting. How can they.

It's easily done though I suppose, Just brand anyone and every outlet that presents these daily and almost hourly disconnects from not only reality but from what he said yesterday or an hour ago as ''fake news''. It frighteningly simple, so simple one would hope that it would be more evident to all of us.

It’s interesting to me how many people condone child abuse, they must feel really good inside, but if you squint your eyes its not really there. Some people’s eyes work perfectly but are blinded by lust for children are they not. 🤦🏽‍♀️

edit on 9-10-2020 by Robbo2006 because: Cleaned up maggots from the floor

edit on 9-10-2020 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join