It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got Bored...playing Survive Covid 19 game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
And it's kind of cheesy but, so far, I haven't been able to beat the bug. Which makes sense because...they said that it would spread. That almost everyone would get it. The masks and the social distancing are only used until we get a vaccine...for the flu.

Anyhow, I can't seem to social distance well enough to get the groceries/supplies I need. But I am good at washing my hands and picking up the medicine.

survivecovid-19.itch.io...

Yep...a cheesy game for a boring afternoon. Just thought I'd share.

Gonna go make something. I'm currently working in clay and metal forging. Quite fun. I was making bonsai trees out of wire but got bored with that. I might make plastic beads out of grocery bags and use them for 70's style door beads..dunno.

What are you guys doing out there to keep busy and stay sane through the covid madness?

Thanks,
blend

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Well I generally write down a schedule and a plan for the day and try to follow it.
But I shouldn't have been going to two different McDonald's twice a day.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I bought an insane new mower.
Now my lawn looks like a green.
Need more stuff to do for sure.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
There is never enough time to get everything done. I need a crew of about half a dozen to put a dent in my to do list. Good thing I'm superman, too bad my work boots are made of kryptonite.

top topics

join