It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Something You Can't Purchase Because of Covid-19?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: rickymouse

If you were wearing that and wandering around Atsbhct's backyard you might get shot with her muzzle loader.

It is hunting season up here now, and I sure wouldn't wear a mask like that out in the woods during hunting season. Here, if you are walking on the road during deer season, you should be wearing something bright orange. Gee, I bet hunter orange covid masks would do good up here, that way the drivers can see walkers on the road too, I will have to tell a friend of mine who has a business that maybe he should get some deer hunting orange masks to sell.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Right now, we can get almost anything we need locally but the prices are higher.

I do want to get a mask, I wonder if this mask is covid approved.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=wolf+mask&qid=1602257958&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1 &spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFXWDZFS1QwSEwxSzAmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA2NDQ0NzQxNTY2UFVXT09IMUZIJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA5MDU1NzZGSFlXOTdYRlZNWEgmd2lkZ2V0 TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Looks like it's sold out. Another xoronavirus victim.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: rickymouse

If you were wearing that and wandering around Atsbhct's backyard you might get shot with her muzzle loader.

If he gets in my gd garden....

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
If he gets in my gd garden....

I'd clip him if he even set foot on my street. Who needs one of those furries running loose in the hood?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'd at the very least sick the dog on him.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
A movie ticket.

Oh, and 10 frames and a few beers at the Bowl-O-Rama.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Aww, man! We can bowl every other lane here.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Diet Coke in aluminum cans is in short supply. a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Not here. I drove by yesterday and the parking lot never looked so huge and empty. Life in Newsom's Californistan.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Can’t get a smile from anybody these days because everybody is walking around like they are going into surgery or about to rob a bank.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I'm always smiling under my mask and I swear people are constantly trying to figure out what facial expression everyone else is making in public. It's a little weird.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

My friend smilin' Jim solved the problem by getting one of these -

Alfred E. Newman covid mask

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
.....a new headlight for my Geraldine! I have until Christmas to locate one before her MOT here in the UK

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

My friend smilin' Jim solved the problem by getting one of these -

Alfred E. Newman covid mask

Where do I find what’s behind the mask?

Of coarse, masks have proven that many people look pretty with it on. But once it comes off...... whooosh hence the phrase butterface.
edit on 9-10-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I'm always smiling under my mask and I swear people are constantly trying to figure out what facial expression everyone else is making in public. It's a little weird.

Facial expressions are important in figuring what people are saying when you are talking to them. I guess masks cause more chaos because people cannot tell if the other person is kidding or being serious.

People will learn to understand how to deal with autistic people who have wrong expressions on their face when they talk. People with Angels syndrome appear normal.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
NFL tickets.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Happy ending.

I jest, but I've noticed Barqs root beer disturbing vacant when looking at pop.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

We can't find any Sussex ginger ale, either!

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Jeweled hair decorations, like the ones little girls used to have.
Little bedazzled hair clips, or hair clips with outrageous ribbons....remember the butterfly ones? The ladybug bobby pins?
Guessing all made in China, never to be shipped again!

Buffets as well.
Nothing beat a family get together chit-chatting and the never ending chopstick lessons for some of us terminally inept.It was less about the food, more about it being a central place we could all meet without worry we were taking too long or being too loud.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Jeweled hair decorations, like the ones little girls used to have.
Little bedazzled hair clips, or hair clips with outrageous ribbons....remember the butterfly ones? The ladybug bobby pins?
Guessing all made in China, never to be shipped again!

Buffets as well.
Nothing beat a family get together chit-chatting and the never ending chopstick lessons for some of us terminally inept.It was less about the food, more about it being a central place we could all meet without worry we were taking too long or being too loud.

Really? I've seen lots of 90's style hair clips even for adults this year.

<< 1    3 >>

join