It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitmer Attempted Kidnappers Are Anti-Trump Cop-Hating Anarchists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
They are a mixed up group. The other thread shows the links to the members posts with QAnon theories, "deep state" worries, Three- Percenter propaganda and white nationalism.

The leaders did not meet at a BLM rally. There are pictures of them where they met at an armed storm the capital rally.

Linking them to some sort of organized BLM/Antifa will be a reach. Most lived in very well known areas that black people try not to go to due to reputation as they used to be hotbeds of supremacists back in the day and maybe still are.

A friend had to go to Hartland recently and was like "damn I better bring some white friends with me", as last time he went alone he was called a N#*** as he crossed a street.
edit on 9-10-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Okay I get the first one, with you refusing to capitalise Black.

But with ANTIFA wouldn't it make more sense than to call them antiFA because you want to minimalise the anti and emphasize the fascist?

...gone so far left that destroying to country and the Constitution, if it means gaining power back,...

What? There might be something wrong with your syntax.

And to the last statement: No. Only in your head they do.

edit on 9-10-2020 by Peeple because: lol oopsy

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
More Boogaloo terrorism!

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Interesting video. I haven't looked into this much so far, just kind of sitting back for more information to come out rather than listen to the msm hype or the ATS bs.

However this one guy does seem to be total anti-government. I suppose he is the, like, head cat of this group as he is from what I have gathered the most vocal of them all.

My guess about what this may all be is this one guy is kinda looking to be a head marshal or something, forming his own militant cadre with the rest of the guys charged just being listeners and followers.

In a way like that Tom Cruise movie Jack Reacher where he has to fight a gang of tough guys. He says ''not much of a problem. There is the leader and a couple of loyal lieutenants but the rest are just here for a lark'' That was paraphrase and not a qoute, but you get the idea.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
More Boogaloo terrorism!

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Boadicea

I've had several Hawaiian shirt for years...but never heard of the 'Boogaloo Boys' until recently.

The leader of this specific group (highlighted in the OP), arrested and allegedly responsible for the alleged kidnapping plot, clearly shares goals and methods with bLM/dNC/aNTIFA.

He is ardently Anti-Trump, Anti-Police and pro-Anarchy.

One might even argue that attempting to burn a precinct of police officers alive (mass murder)...is far WORSE a crime than attempted kidnapping.
Yet, those attempted murderers are being bailed out by the Harris/Biden campaign.

And yet you leave out the one thing they got busted for- attempting to kidnap a Democrat mayor.

The problem with trying to lump everyone into a group is eventually, someone is going to lump an idiot into YOUR group and then you’re guilty by association.

Is there *anything* at all related to BLM or antifa in any of their social media posts? Aside from being anti-government? Hell, the majority of us here can’t stand our government. I think it’s made up of idiots and I’ve got NOTHING to do with antifa or BLM nor do I want any part of that BS.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is that the best you could come up with?

The boogaloo movement, whose adherents are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois,[3] is a loosely organized far-right, anti-government, and extremist political movement in the United States.[4][5][6][7][8][9] The movement has also been described as a militia.[10][11][12] Boogaloo adherents say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, a second American Civil War, which they call the boogaloo.[13][14] Boogaloo has been used on the fringe imageboard website 4chan since 2012, but it did not come to widespread attention until late 2019.[1] Adherents use boogaloo, including variations so as to avoid social media crackdowns, to refer to violent uprisings against the federal government or left-wing political opponents, often anticipated to follow government confiscation of firearms.[1][15][16]

source

edit on 9-10-2020 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I think they are accused of planning to kidnap.

Did they actually attempt it ? 😃

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

All those "sources" are suspicious ! 😁

Infiltrated 😁

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No offence intended but if Whitmer said it is for her benefit or it is a lie

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

No offence intended but if Whitmer said it is for her benefit or it is a lie

No offense taken

Probably true enough... but the article didn't quote Whitmer as I recall. The article focused on the past postings of the guys arrested, prior police reports (including arrests), and the general history of the movement.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

The problem with trying to lump everyone into a group is eventually, someone is going to lump an idiot into YOUR group and then you’re guilty by association.

Very very true.

I'm guessing the majority of those who consider themselves Boogaloo Boys are basically harmless, aren't fully aware of the origins and mission of the group, and aren't the problem... It's the few and the crazy that are they problem. I'd say the same for most of BLM protesters. But not Antifa. Their methods and mission are clear. The troublemakers and rabble rousers are the problem.

And those who refuse to recognize or acknowledge the troublemakers and rabble rousers among them.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Strong stench of false flag to this story.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: AlaskanDad

All those "sources" are suspicious ! 😁

Infiltrated 😁

This whole thing smells off...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

“In 1971 in San Diego, the FBI financed, armed, and controlled an extreme right-wing group of former members of the Minutemen anti-communist para-military organization, transforming it into a group called the Secret Army Organization that targeted groups, activists, and leaders involved in the Anti-War Movement, using both intimidation and violent acts.”

The FBI still has sketchy elements within that are acting “by any means necessary”

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
They were trying to kidnap a Governor. I would imagine they hate government.

@sligtlyskeptical
Fixed if for you. That's the definition of Anarchist.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Bunch of losers.

Total pieces of sh*t.

Can we all agree for once?

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I found it very telling that the MSM kept repeatedly calling these people "white supremacists", and trying to connect them to Trump, and to Trumps words at the last debate.

Yet when you look at the transcripts contained in the legal documents (Which are publicly available) this seems to small group of local people who are angry at the lady personally due to her enacting a tight lock down in their state. This seems to be an entirely personal thing between her and them.

Race has absolutely nothing to do with it.

This is akin to continually referring to somebody as being a Muslim, and connecting them to 9/11 after they are arrested for punching a meter maid over a parking dispute.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just because they're anarchists doesn't mean they're BLM/"Antifa". They're anarchists. They probably don't support the DNC either.

Ha ha ha ha ha...that's funny...do you.know anything about BLM and antifa.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join