It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitmer Attempted Kidnappers Are Anti-Trump Cop-Hating Anarchists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You probably haven't seen this in the MSM because it is pushing the narrative that Trump is responsible for this group for allegedly attempting to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer.

Social Media quickly scrubbed the group's leaders postings...but NOT before some of them were captured.

Nevertheless...
It turns out they are actually ANARCHIST comrades of bLM/aNTIFA
...AND...

...THEY HATE TRUMP!

Video...
twitter.com...

Wow! This is big. Brandon Caserta, one of the ringleaders of the group of men arrested for a plot where the group planned to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, hated President Trump too!

"Trump is not your friend dude"

He says Trump is "a tyrant" & calls President Trump an "enemy".

twitter.com...

It ALSO turns out they are ANTI-POLICE like bLM/dNC/aNTIFA:

MORE video...
twitter.com...

"They are oppressing you for a paycheck. If you’re still supporting law enforcement, you are supporting the people who are enforcing slavery on everyone else."

This is Brandon Caserta, a man who was arrested for a plot to kidnap Gov. Whitmer. He’s a police hating anarchist.

twitter.com...

This group is obviously in cahoots with bLM/dNC/aNTIFA.
edit on 9-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: spelling

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I caught that on CNN and FOX this morning, the head guy was infront of the Anarchist flag when he was making his screed.

Reminded me of those dopey Al Qaeda videos.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Just because they're anarchists doesn't mean they're BLM/"Antifa". They're anarchists. They probably don't support the DNC either.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Man, can't the MSM just win one of these! I mean there has got to be right wing terrorists out there. There has to be, and they have to do something bad before the election!

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Will the Harris/Biden campaign be posting their bail?

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Just because they're anarchists doesn't mean they're BLM/"Antifa". They're anarchists. They probably don't support the DNC either.

Sure they support them.
They share the same goals.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

How? They don't want government at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is just nuts, these guys are just plain old anarchist that took it a step further beyond.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Much like timothy mcveigh and the ruby ridge family the anti government folk.somehow get categorized as rightwing when they want to shoot the bird out of the sky. Also notice how the same FBI that annihalted the ruby ridge and Waco families with tanks and snipers over false weapon charges allow antifa complete freedom.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The irony here is that here are a group of mental misfits who reject all logic and reason, targeting a governor who rejects all logic and reason too.

Birds of a feather.

(post by mtnshredder removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

How? They don't want government at all.

They want ANARCHY.
Leader has the flag behind him.

Are you telling me bLM/dNC/aNTIFA isn't pushing and supporting anarchy right now?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think they were just representing the majority of Michiganders who are sick of Whitmer's Hitler-like actions and attitude.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think they were just representing the majority of Michiganders who are sick of Whitmer's Hitler-like actions and attitude.

Yet, Whitmer blames Trump.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The narrative has already been set.

Whitmer uses this incident to throw barbs at Trump and boost Biden. It could not be more transparent.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Whitmer uses this incident to throw barbs at Trump and boost Biden. It could not be more transparent.

Obviously, their narrative is Bull.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Obviously, their narrative is Bull.

When has that ever stopped the DNC-MSM complex?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

Yet, Whitmer blames Trump.

Anyone who can damage millions of people's lives without losing any sleep, has experience of committing evil. Whitmer is experienced. Expose her past. There must at least be corruption present.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Interesting. It's hard to know whether these are tied to anti-Trumpers or not when you hear the stories. It sounded like a sort of organized takeover when I first hear about it. But this just goes to show how popular democrats and their covid schemes actually aren't. So much for the Summers of Love.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
They are a microcosm of what America will see, if the powerful interests carrying Joe Biden put him in the White House. No agency can stop 50 million anarchists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join