It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to Propose 25th Amendment Commission LOL

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Congressman Jamie Raskin (D-MD) are going to set up a new "Commission" to assess Trump and use the 25th Amendment against him roflol.

Another feeble setup attempt by desperate Democrats that is aimed at soothing voters that have been suffering since 2016 and might be shy this election.

The main "Purpose" will be to evaluate Trump's fitness for office roflol

They have to pass a bill on this before it starts to happen.

Sound familiar ?

Mueller/Bueller all over again mixed in with 2nd and 3rd hand heresay witnesses like the impeachment joke roflol

Nancy was triggered by Trump's sudden (strategy) to cancel the current stimulus talks that Democrats have been trying to add unrelated spending to roflol

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) will introduce legislation on Friday to create a commission to evaluate the president for removal from office under the 25th Amendment to the Constitution.

The new bill, revealed in a media advisory, would create a Commission on Presidential Capacity to Discharge the Powers and and Duties of Office, to “ensure effective and uninterrupted leadership in the highest office” of government.

Earlier Thursday, Pelosi hinted at a plot to remove President Donald Trump from office under the 25th Amendment.

“Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow — come here tomorrow. We’re going to be talking about the 25th Amendment,” she told reporters.

The relevant section of the 25th Amendment, Section 4, provides (emphasis added):

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Nancy Pelosi, Jamie Raskin to Propose 25th Amendment ‘Commission’ Targeting Trump

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That demented drunk shriveled bitch has been talking about that since before Trump was even sworn in. What a ridiculous old crone bitch.

Use some 180-proof Everclear to lure that bitch in front of a tv screen and put her empty-brained reboot performance on loop. “Good morning...Sunday morning...”

edit on 8-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
She’s wearing a mask with oranges in the last vid

Bring forth the Cheeto Man, Cheeto man cometh!

Who cares what she wants our governing bodies have become the jersey Shore we should be having a very different conversation.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Is this what they mean by “peaceful transition of power?”

If you loose just spend the next 8 years trying every shady (or illegal) trick in the book to get them kicked out.

And
Fail
Every
Time
Lol

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Sure this sounds like a joke now .

It's like the 'New green deal" I thought that bill was a joke a publicity stunt at best, little did I know they are dead serious.

Pelosi will push this to the limit guaranteed .

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Very interesting. So Pelosi is proposing a new president that will be 82 by the end of his first term. Sounds logical.
edit on 8-10-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I’ll just bold a little and leave this here. But those $1200 Covid checks for people affected by lockdowns/shutdowns...yeah seems there is a disagreement between the two Houses...I guess a part is gonna have to be adjourned for a bit...say, 30 days, maybe.

Article 2, Section 3.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper; he shall receive ambassadors and other public ministers; he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the United States.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The move, in response to Trump's conduct in the days after testing positive for the coronavirus, would establish a process to effectively give Congress a say in removing a president from office under the 25th Amendment of the Constitution, which allows for a president to be removed from office if a majority of Cabinet members and the vice president consider him unable to carry out his duties. Section four of the 25th Amendment also says that if a majority of a body established by law, along with the vice president, declare in writing that if the president is disabled and unable to do his job, the vice president immediately becomes the acting president.

edit on 8-10-2020 by quix0tic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
More Theatrics. Anything to keep people from realizing that they live in the United States of China.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

You get a star — just for your avatar!

So befitting 🍻

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: quix0tic

Nutmeg Squirrel fatal attractions 😃

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Listen to her, she is a lunatic.
Raving unhinged spastic loon.

She apparently is also jealous that Trump
"feels" young. LOL!

Coming from the Crypt Keeper herself.
She is 80 years old.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Democrats desperately want their Chyynna money flowing again 😆

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Very interesting. So Pelosi is proposing a new president that will be 82 by the end of his first term. Sounds logical.

With obvious dementia, talk about 25th, I think they are just foreshadowing the plans for sleepy Joe to install Kamala (like they have a chance to win, LOL).

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I wonder if she has her teeth in?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is nothing more or less than a thinly veiled coup d'etat. Everybody involved really needs to be tried and sentenced as the constitution and US statutes indicate.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I cannot, for the life of me, understand why Pelosi can't be removed for blatant abuse of power and if not that, sheer ignorance and stupidity.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I cannot, for the life of me, understand why Pelosi can't be removed for blatant abuse of power and if not that, sheer ignorance and stupidity.

Because such a process, though probably workable in the current constitutional framework, would do violence to our system of government. This is both our strength and our weakness. We - those of us on the right - understand how our system is supposed to work and are slow to push it in ways that might do it damage. Our enemy has no such qualms, sadly, and will rip our form of government apart in their desperate attempt to save their sorry asses.

The danger is that we not become like them in our attempt to beat them. Should we let that happen, they will have a de facto victory.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You got to admit, Pelosi is creative, she throws anything she can at Trump. I wonder if she throws dishes at her husband when he does something that does not please her...Oh wait, she has lots of ice cream in her freezer. That might be why she wears high heals, it is like studs on a snowtire for the ice cream on the floor.

I bet you can sense the Yooper in me.
edit on 8-10-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I think its time someone took a serious approach to instate term limits on all political offices. Additionally there should be a restriction to serve in any other branch once you serve in any branch. i.e. lawyers cannot run for a position in the legislatuve branch as their oath is to the judicial branch. Congress cannot run for Pres. Etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join