It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Durham Grand Jury On Trump Russia Probe Empaneled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
U.S. Attorney John Durham has reportedly opened a new front in his investigation
into the Trump Russia Probe. The Daily Caller is reporting in the last few hours
that Durham is seeking testimony from a Daniel Jones, a former Senate Intelligence
Committee investigator who partnered with Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele in 2017.
Durham is also seeking testimony from computer scientists that may have provided
false information concerning Russia, and Alfa Bank.

Durham is also reportedly seeking the testimony of Daniel Jones, a former Senate Intelligence Committee investigator who partnered with Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele in 2017.

The U.S. attorney investigating the origins of the Trump-Russia probe is seeking grand jury testimony from a group of computer scientists behind a since-debunked allegation that Donald Trump’s real estate company had covert computer contacts with a Russian bank, according to a report.

The New Yorker reports that John Durham’s use of a grand jury to investigate the allegations about Alfa Bank indicates a new front in his sprawling probe.

dailycaller.com...

It was Hillary Clinton on twitter that first started
the rumor about Alfa Bank as shown below in her tweet.

A screen shot of that particular tweet was available
earlier in the New Yorker piece.
www.newyorker.com...
( Beware of the New Yorker, as it is the SAME outlet that first reported
on the now questionable story of Alfa Bank's servers )

Seems ALL roads lead back to Hillary Clinton.
But we all know she wasn't working alone!

Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank. pic.twitter.com/8f8n9xMzUU — Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 1, 2016

ETA: Clinton's original tweet
twitter.com...

Well it is about time!
Will there be indictments before the election?
Probably not, and not holding my breath.

But at least there is a Grand Jury!

edit on 8-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Now we know why the Director of National Intelligence sent over a thousand documents to Durhams team yesterday.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This feels more like the crumbs we've been fed since day one. I don't wanna hear # out of Durham until the word "indictment" is used in an active fashion.
edit on 10 8 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
This feels more like the crumbs we've been fed since day one. I don't wanna hear # out of Durham until the word "indictment" is used in an active fashion.

Yep!
I want to see some people go to prison.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I applaud him for doing that. I know alot of us are
wondering what the delay was about, why it took
years for anything to move.

But me being me it is hard to not be optimistic.

And truthfully, no one ever wins without being
determined. So...yeah I am determined. LOL.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Attorney general Barr said until an airtight case has been put together, Durham would not take a significant action like this.

All recent declassifications are pointing straight to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Since Joe Biden and Kamala Harris insist upon tying Mike Pence to Donald Trump, tying Joe Biden to Barack Obama is fair game.

edit on 10/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yeah, it stinks that this has moved so slow.
Absolutely stinks.

BTW, your signature is awesome!

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

All recent declassifications are pointing straight to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Since Joe Biden and Kamala Harris insist upon tying Mike Pence to Donald Trump, tying Joe Biden to Barack Obama is fair game.

Oh, Joe was in on it. He was part and parcel of the Flynn set up.
We already know that nothing will happen to Obama.

I doubt anyone will try and get the old witch either.

Time will tell, I am glad they would seek to have an airtight
case, it just has taken too long.

Now look, Nancy and her 25th Amendment B.S.

I said it years ago the time to move was immediately
after the Bueller investigation was over. But...
sigh...I am sure there is ALOT I know nothing about.

One thing for sure, these people...the lot of them.
Wicked, evil, conniving con men and women.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton knew she would be president no matter how the primaries turned out.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is starting to sound like the investigation into Trump Russian collusion... and we all know how that turned out.

Will a drunk Durham some day be asked to testifying in front of congress and not be able to recall what it was he had been investigating for the last three years too?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have to wonder if this thing just snowballed. Hillary had the power to command whatever, and she chose to do something epicly stupid. Then everyone had to compound lies to continue the cover up. Now, the cat is out of the bag, ran down the road, and was smashed by a Kenworth. And a lot of the top were in on it. Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Swallowswell, the lot.

How do you effectively put half the government in jail? Short answer, you don't.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Will a drunk Durham some day be asked to testifying in front of congress and not be able to recall what it was he had been investigating for the last three years too?

Not sure if he drinks.
Also, he is not part of the Deep State.

He wouldn't be doing any of this if he were a tin
can like Mueller. With that said, as we can all see
the Hillary Obama cartel is worse than the Mob.

That would challenge the constitution of any good man.

Godspeed Mr. Durham!
And I do NOT say that lightly.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
And a lot of the top were in on it. Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Swallowswell, the lot.

How do you effectively put half the government in jail? Short answer, you don't.

There must be a reasonable alternative.

But with the Deep State media apparatus, the
Obama resistance embedded deep in the courts,
and the same DNC at the helm of the house I suspect
that it is their goal is to try and remove Trump
by any means necessary before or at election time.
Lest that alternative raises it's ugly head.

The election will be telling if nothing happens
before them.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

this goes right along with how do we deal with a press that is full on propaganda for one party? We put safeguards in place so they would be protected, and somehow, nobody envisioned a fracture in the government and one side going rouge.

This is the kind of big you can't fit in a large box. We are in the deep uncharted waters.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

He is slow rolling this, that's for dam sure. We wont see anything done till probably the second year of Trumps next term by the way he is going. Everyone Knows who made the Fusion crap and that it was FAKED, does he really have to keep going over that same stupid crap. Subpoena Obama, Clinton, Brennan, Muller, Comey and Clapper dammit.

Stop going after these little suckers John!

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
yes. what this person said... weve all known about this crap for 4 years....DO SOMETHING

a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I wont hold my breath if an indictment isn't implemented then Trump loses the election. Thats my line in the sand this crap has gone on long enough. If the roles were reversed and Obama were a republican the dems would have his head by now along with all his henchman and Hillary too. This is rediculous justice must be served NOW!!

Come November third I will sit it out on the couch searching ATS to see if there was an indictment.
This keeping me glued for years waiting on the big announcement is BS.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

this goes right along with how do we deal with a press that is full on propaganda for one party? We put safeguards in place so they would be protected, and somehow, nobody envisioned a fracture in the government and one side going rouge.

This is the kind of big you can't fit in a large box. We are in the deep uncharted waters.

Very well said, and you bring up a good point
about the media. Was it Obama that loosened
the rules on truth in media?

If the DOJ would just do their job, and arrest someone.

Even the one lawyer they are prosecuting on a guilty plea
just got the easy treatment. No public indictment, no
arrest. No perp walk.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

We cannot live in a two tiered justice system and call ourselves free. This is the age of the internet. These things can no longer be swept under the rug. Something has to give and something will give.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Once exposed, they will have shame heaped upon them, the likes of which will make Nixon chuckle from his grave.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join