It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats are programming their constituents for violent confrontation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
As you have likely heard, the media and Democrats have asked the President at every opportunity whether or not he will step down if he loses the election. President Trump has said he would in every instance until the ballots began showing up in ditches. Then, the President said, we will see, based on the integrity of the election.

This peculiar obsession of the left and the media to badger the President serves no good purpose but to fuel anger and hate which will result in violence *even if Trump wins fair and square* (if there is truly a thing in US politics).

The opposite question needs to be asked: will the Democrats accept a Trump win?
Answer: Not likely

Sadly, too many entities are colluding in this media blitz of hate. There will no doubt be problems at polling locations all over the country; extra security will be be required at many locations. IMO, the National Guard might be useful in monitoring at the polling places; it might facilitate a smooth election process.

Stoking the flames:
Hillary says Trump will cheat
What if he won't
Trump goes full dictator

It would be nice if we could all remember that Michelle Obama thinks George Bush is "great" then, maybe, we can find a way to focus on what's important, not that which is irritating.
edit on 10/8/2020 by BlissSeeker because: space

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

OP: The Democrats are programming their constituents for violent confrontation

POTUS: Hold my Beer

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

POTUS doesn't drink. I don't trust people who don't drink.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I hate drinking that poison, it is no doubt enjoyable at times, but I can think of all the times I was happier by not drinking.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
I hate drinking that poison, it is no doubt enjoyable at times, but I can think of all the times I was happier by not drinking.

Nobody said to be a drunk. It's not an all or nothing thing, they have this philosophy called 'moderation'.

(post by abeverage removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Dude. Hitler was a teetotaler.

Need to find out if Lil' Kim and Mao were.

edit on 8-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Democrats will NOT accept a Trump win, even if it is clear and positive.

A short while ago the Democrats actually held "war games" to make plans for what to do in case Trump wins. All the plans include rioting/violence/terrorizing of US citizens, just as they have been doing all summer, except taking it into towns and cities that have not previously been terrorized by post BLM protests. www.nytimes.com...=https://t.co/kDEzgI0ejl : www.lawenforcementtoday.com... : spectator.us... : pjmedia.com...

The Democrats plan also include beginning a civil war by having California, Washington and Oregon threatening to succeed from the union.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Moderation? I'll drink to that!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thats because they know the news media WONT report it, they have their marching orders, and they know the leftists wont do their own homework.........so they can sell their Bullcrap whole sale and make Trump out to be a conspiracy theorist.

Texas official and 3 others indicted on 134 felonies in mail-in ballot fraud case

Candidate Zul Mirza Mohamed Arrested, Charged With 100+ Counts Of Voter Fraud

Illegal ballot harvesting in Minnesota

West Virginia mail carrier admits attempted election fraud

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four Elections

Mail-In Military Ballots, ALL Cast for Trump, Found Dumped, FBI Reveals

And I could keep going but I dont think i need to.......

Notice the other jokers in this thread, just making fun of the whole deal, providing no information and attempting to derail your thread, theyre trying to do the same on the thread I just made, thats filled with actual documentation of some truly frightening things.

Thats exactly what the leftists and the democrats expect them to do........just be brain dead and follow along like sheep without any thought of their own to actually look in to the issue.

Trump is absolutely right about all this, and your thread is spot on, its EXACTLY what they are trying to set him up for

See posts above for tip of the iceburg proof..........do yourselves a favor, stop drinking the liberal Koolaid down like Jim Jones is pouring it for you himself
edit on 10/8/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

If we keep this up we'll all got Moderated. But I don't know about that....

So, back to the topic, how is this programming taking place? RFID chip? HAARP?

edit on 8-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Dude. Hitler was a teetotaler.

Need to find out if Lil' Kim and Mao were.

Yeah I meant to say before I got mod'd and found out tRump don't drink

POTUS: Hold my WAP (oh and by that I mean Wireless Application Protocol not the other thing...)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

If we keep this up we'll all got Moderated. But I don't know about that....

So, back to the topic, how is this programming taking place? RFID chip? HAARP?

Pretty well explained in the OP to be honest..........I mean you look at the narrative they are trying to push, with refusal to report the actual instances in just the last 6 months of actual mail ballot fraud and illegal ballot harvesting.......its pretty clear.....

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
CNN is setting the stage for the potential use of the 25th amendment. They are saying he isn't in his rational mind because of the drugs he has and is taking, even more so strange and deranged as his normal self, according to them.

They are going after the 25th amendment to get him out of office. They are desperate.
edit on 8-10-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

(post by AugustusMasonicus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Pretty well explained in the OP to be honest..........I mean you look at the narrative they are trying to push, with refusal to report the actual instances in just the last 6 months of actual mail ballot fraud and illegal ballot harvesting.......its pretty clear.....

So the soys are going to get violent? The cuck soys? Those people?

You worried?

Who isn’t worried about killing their fellow Americans for them being completely ignorant of who they support and their stance in politics? I’d have to say you aren’t right in the mind if you aren’t worried.
edit on 8-10-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007

Nobody said to be a drunk. It's not an all or nothing thing, they have this philosophy called 'moderation'.

I hope Bacco is not reading your post.

Not what the old Italian ancestors taught.

All they used to need is a bucket and a feather.
edit on 8-10-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Who isn’t worried about killing their fellow Americans for them being completely ignorant of who they support and their stance in politics? I’d have to say you aren’t right in the mind if you aren’t worried.

No one is going to kill you, bro. No one.

Get off the internet, go talk to your neighbors, step away from the rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I hope Baco is not reading your post.

Not what the old Italian ancestors taught.

All they used to need is a bucket and a feather.

I'll open a Brunello this Friday to make up for it.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

So the soys are going to get violent? The cuck soys? Those people?

You worried?

??? Im not worried at all not for my family and my area at least.....but were not the whole of the country.....and to be honest, the "violence" issue wasnt what i was addressing

my point is they are indeed conditioning their base and the media has been given their marching orders hence the refusal to report ANY of this stuff.......when we know damn good and well if they had found even a basket of ballots marked for Biden dumped, it would be all over the news like wildfire that Trump was trying to rig the election.....

its not hyperbole , we see this sort of #e every single day

Mail in ballot fraud isnt a hoax and its significantly ramping up, as the stories ive posted show.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join