It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Attempt to Kidnap Whitmer Tank Trump's Chances

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

You are delusional.

ETA: This is your Vice Presidential candidate openly supporting BLM protests:

This is what she is calling a "protest":

Yes, you are delusional.

TheRedneck

edit on 10/13/2020 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This comes to mind as well. I've never believed in political parties for the exact reasons Washington lays out here that have lead us to where we are today.

I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally.

This spirit, unfortunately, is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human mind. It exists under different shapes in all governments, more or less stifled, controlled, or repressed; but, in those of the popular form, it is seen in its greatest rankness, and is truly their worst enemy.

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.

Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind (which nevertheless ought not to be entirely out of sight), the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it.

It serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which finds a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.

There is an opinion that parties in free countries are useful checks upon the administration of the government and serve to keep alive the spirit of liberty. This within certain limits is probably true; and in governments of a monarchical cast, patriotism may look with indulgence, if not with favor, upon the spirit of party. But in those of the popular character, in governments purely elective, it is a spirit not to be encouraged. From their natural tendency, it is certain there will always be enough of that spirit for every salutary purpose. And there being constant danger of excess, the effort ought to be by force of public opinion, to mitigate and assuage it. A fire not to be quenched, it demands a uniform vigilance to prevent its bursting into a flame, lest, instead of warming, it should consume.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I'm sorry, when did I proclaim my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket?

Whats the saying? Facts don't care about your feelings?

acleddata.com...

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (

It's absolutely hilarious that you make a claim, I prove it wrong (like I do every time) and you not only refuse to acknowledge that you're wrong, you double down on your claim and then say I'M the one who's delusional. Holy # the right have lost their collective minds.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: chr0naut

I have yet to see proof that the Proud Boys are racist.

Can you please show proof?

Because the nominal heaad of the Proud Boys is a black, Cuban immigrant.

I'm awfully confused.

Surprisingly, there are racists among other ethnicities other than Caucasian.

However I referred to extreme right and racist groups. The Proud Boys are extreme right more than racist.

edit on 13/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: chr0naut

I have yet to see proof that the Proud Boys are racist.

Can you please show proof?

Because the nominal heaad of the Proud Boys is a black, Cuban immigrant.

I'm awfully confused.

I'm equally confused by his claim that the KKK doesn't think it's racist.

Everybody in the KKK thinks, nay -- knows, they're racist, lol, they wouldn't be there otherwise.

It's always cute when foreigners don't have a tangible understanding of foreign countries' groups. It's like Xena squatted on one boat too many and it fried their brains or something.

KKK members have said that they aren't racist but are merely concerned that they believe that Caucasian European culture jobs & etc, are being threatened.

They talk of race denial rather than racism.

Virginia KKK Leader: We're Not Racist, We're Just Misunderstood Christians

edit on 13/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I'm sorry, when did I proclaim my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket?

You know you're not fooling anyone. You continually carry water for the DNC, aligning with them on every subject, and bow you want to tell me you do not support the DNC?

Yeah, tell me another one.

As for your link... just because some protests may have been non-violent, it does not follow that the violent protests should be ignored. Jeffrey Dalmer killed and ate only the tiniest fraction of people he came into contact with. Dylan Roof did not shoot most people he met in his life, by a tremendously wide margin. Adolph Hitler lived a peaceful life without hurting anyone for more years than he led a life as a butcher. Are we forgetting the heinous acts by these personalities because they failed to be evil at every point in their lives?

In other words... I posted the video above. The riots happened. Cities were torched and looted. Don't try to tell me that is irrelevant because a few smaller protests were non-violent. That's just more water-carrying for the DNC.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
originally posted by: TheRedneck

You know you're not fooling anyone. You continually carry water for the DNC, aligning with them on every subject, and bow you want to tell me you do not support the DNC?

Here you go again, literally making things up that never happened. Please quote these posts that show that I align with the Democrats "on every subject". Guess what? You can't because they don't exist. Other than being anti Trump, which is literally the only position you're actually aware of that I even hold. From there, you'd just placed me in the liberal boogeyman box that lives in your head and you're so delusional you don't even realize you're repeatedly doing this over and over even after I've called you out for it 3 or 4 times by now.

Guess what, just to set the record, again. I DO NOT agree with the rioting and looting WHATSOEVER. I think Antifa are a bunch of angry misinformed kids who just want to take their rage out on a target they've deemed justifiable when they really have no clear goal or motive other than stirring the pot of chaos and continuing a fight for the sake of fighting itself. I think George Floyd's death was unnecessary and holding him down with a knee on his neck while he died was absolutely abhorrent but I saw no indication that the incident was racially motivated whatsoever. Although I do see the militarization of police and their abuses of power as a major problem in the US, I do not see it as an issue that is fundamentally based on race. I no doubt believe there are issues with racism and prejudices that plague police departments all across the country and this does disproportionately effect black people more negatively, but that in no way means this is only a black issue and that the police do not abuse their power against all races or that they don't unjustly kill white people all the time as well.

I think it speaks volumes about BLM when the only black lives that seem to matter to them are the ones taken by white people, no matter the circumstances in some cases. Sticking to faulty logic and ignoring facts and evidence that disprove such silly notions as the "Hands up don't shoot!" ridiculousness with Michael Brown in Ferguson. On the other hand, when one of these cases happen, I find it absolutely sickening when I hear white conservatives basically say the guy was a criminal (no matter how small his past crimes might have been) so who cares that he got shot and killed and basically celebrate the man's, at the very least, very tragic death. These same people want to cry about masks being tyranny and how everyone should not obey the mandates but yet when a black person gets killed for not doing exactly what a cop says quick enough, its all "should have listened to the cops and obeyed the law".

As for your link... just because some protests may have been non-violent, it does not follow that the violent protests should be ignored. Jeffrey Dalmer killed and ate only the tiniest fraction of people he came into contact with. Dylan Roof did not shoot most people he met in his life, by a tremendously wide margin. Adolph Hitler lived a peaceful life without hurting anyone for more years than he led a life as a butcher. Are we forgetting the heinous acts by these personalities because they failed to be evil at every point in their lives?

Who said anything about them being ignored? You said Kamala Harris supported the protests then posted a video showing what statically is 7% of them and claimed thats what she supporters. Thats faulty as # and you know it. Thats like me claiming you support the people who planned to kidnap that governor in Michigan because some of them were Trump supporters. Your arguments reek of hypocrisy and double standards so much and I can tell you're completely oblivious to it that its sad.

In other words... I posted the video above. The riots happened. Cities were torched and looted. Don't try to tell me that is irrelevant because a few smaller protests were non-violent. That's just more water-carrying for the DNC.

A few smaller protests were non-violent? Try 93% of them. I'm sure you can do math. It's the FEW that were violent, the vast OVERWHELMING MAJORITY were NON VIOLENT and no amount of you saying otherwise is going to alter reality and make it so.
edit on 13-10-2020 by HighasAkite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Here you go again, literally making things up that never happened. Please quote these posts that show that I align with the Democrats "on every subject".

OK, read on.

You said Kamala Harris supported the protests then posted a video showing what statically is 7% of them and claimed thats what she supporters.

Really? The why is she supporting and promoting a fund to bail out rioters who are arrested? Many of which have already gone back and committed more crimes...

That's what I was talking about. I didn't have to back up to the last page to find an example of you supporting the DNC... I just had to keep reading.

That figure you are quoting is misleading. For every large city there are probably 50-100 smaller towns. Most of these had protests... that includes the one near me. The difference was that the Sheriff Department, the City Police, and a whole bunch of rednecks were standing outside the courthouse watching when it happened. Yeah, it was peaceful. Even Antifa and BLM know when they're outgunned and in someone's sights. That's been going on across the country.

The riots are happening in large cities with primarily Democrat leadership. That's a fact. They're happening there because the governors and mayors are ordering the police to stand down. Kamala Harris openly supports these riots; actual protestors generally don't need protection from the police like rioters do. The people she is helping to bail out are not protestors; they are rioters. They don't care about George Floyd; they just want to Burn, Loot, and Murder.

If your post were true, then you are in serious need of a reality check. There is one man who is trying to take some action against these riots: President Donald John Trump, the very man you love to hate. The Republicans can't tie their shoes without Trump pushing them, and the Democrats are all for the riots. You oppose the only man who is even trying to quell the riots; how exactly is that not supporting them? It's like intentionally blocking police from responding to a bank robbery while proclaiming how much you hate bank robbers... your actions speak far louder than your words.

A few smaller protests were non-violent? Try 93% of them. I'm sure you can do math. It's the FEW that were violent, the vast OVERWHELMING MAJORITY were NON VIOLENT and no amount of you saying otherwise is going to alter reality and make it so.

I'm sure you are familiar with the name Kyle Rittenhouse... he's the hero who plugged a few rioters in self defense and is now indicted for those actions. Well, according to your own posts and statistics, he only shot three people in all the years he has been alive. I'm sure he has come into contact with thousands of people. That's such a low percentage, why is he being prosecuted? Just let him go... he's 99.999% peaceful!

Oh, can't do that... the DNC told you so.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You do realize that once an unlawful assembly is declared it is considered a riot? That means once the cops kettle you and arrest you because you have no exit to leave, you are considered a rioter by people such as yourself.

You are arrested for no violence, no destruction. There are also many big cities including Detroit with 2 to 3 protests per week since June. No burning down the city and attacking people.

Even the post here on ATS showing the destruction in Portland. It showed a graffiti covered courthouse and garbage laying around. The entire city was not burned to the ground.

This hysteria is used by those who like these people who planned on attacking law enforcement, kidnap a governor and incite more civil unrest. It allows them to justify plans on attacking other Americans. It's throughout threads on ATS. A glee of they can't wait to use any excuse to "unload" " show these animals what Patriots are" etc.

The violence is wrong from ANTIFA or any group. This is Trump's America. There was never a sign or an effort to pull the U.S. together. It's Red state against Blue state and only comments to rile up the fringe base.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You do realize that once an unlawful assembly is declared it is considered a riot? That means once the cops kettle you and arrest you because you have no exit to leave, you are considered a rioter by people such as yourself.

You are arrested for no violence, no destruction.

That is, again, nothing more than an attempt to divert attention from the problem.

In a perfect world, the police would immediately arrest anyone who violated the peace by any violent means. However, we do not live in a perfect world. The job of ensuring adequate law enforcement is the domain of the Mayor, then the Governor, and finally the President. The mayors of the most affected cities have abdicated this responsibility, the governors as well have refused to provide additional support, and the President is, thus far, trying to not get involved. I disagree with that; the CHAZ/CHOP thing should have seen US military presence to quell the insurrection as per 10 USC § 252. Just one disagreement I have with Trump's policies.

There are also many big cities including Detroit with 2 to 3 protests per week since June. No burning down the city and attacking people.

I have already alluded to that fact. I maintain, however, that not burning down all cities does not excuse burning down some. Neither does (as you bring up farther down) not destroying all areas of a city excuse destroying some areas. If I am accused of murdering a person, arguing that I did not murder others is of no benefit to me.

This hysteria is used by those who like these people who planned on attacking law enforcement, kidnap a governor and incite more civil unrest. It allows them to justify plans on attacking other Americans. It's throughout threads on ATS. A glee of they can't wait to use any excuse to "unload" " show these animals what Patriots are" etc.

I speak for myself. If you wish to debate others because they are calling for violence, please do so. Debating me because someone else has called for violence is a poor tactic that will necessarily prove to be impotent.

I have denounced the actions of these six people and stated that they need to be prosecuted. All I am saying is that Antifa and BLM members also need to be prosecuted when they commit crimes. If we are going to be a nation of laws, those laws must apply equally. Period. There can be no argument of substance on that position.

The violence is wrong from ANTIFA or any group. This is Trump's America. There was never a sign or an effort to pull the U.S. together. It's Red state against Blue state and only comments to rile up the fringe base.

All violence is wrong, agreed. However, that is where our agreement ends.

In 2008, Barrack Obama was elected President. He ran the Executive Branch of the US government for 8 years. During that time, attacks on me and those around me increased steadily. We were called everything from "racist" to "xenophobes" to "deplorables." My health insurance was stripped from me when I most needed it. Crime increased. Jobs became almost non-existent. That was my reality. Now some on the far left want to try and tell me that the reality I experienced was actually some wonderful period of time in our history. That tells me one of two things is going on: either they consider what happens to me and mine as of less than no importance, or they think I am going to simply accept their word instead of my own experiences. Neither is unifying IMO.

In 2016, I, along with many other Americans, elected Donald Trump as President. My vote was based on a desire to see the country return to a vibrant economy, a more tolerant atmosphere, and less crime. The Obama Administration immediately started using the power of the FBI to spy on and spread false rumors against the legitimate incoming President. After 4 years of that, we are just now uncovering the depths of depravity that occurred under Obama's administration. The MSM immediately began to attack Trump on everything from having too many scoops of ice cream to edited statements he never made to complaints about him not making statements he did make but which were never shown to the people.

If there is division, it started with Barrack Obama and the MSM. It did not start with me. For there to be unity among Americans, one group of Americans has to agree to tolerate the other groups and vice versa. I have seen nothing approaching such tolerance from the left... indeed, Keith Olbermann just referred to me and those like me as "maggots" and expressed an open desire to have us all prosecuted for a political difference and "removed from society." He is celebrated for doing so by those on the far left. And you think that is conducive to unity?

If you want unity, try accepting that some people will not agree with you politically. It is possible to disagree and still be unified as Americans, but not when one side is actively threatening to harm the other. That's on your people, not mine and not Trump. Unity can never be achieved via conquest, and it will never be achieved, regardless of who sits in the Oval Office, as long as the left is attempting conquest of their political adversaries.

To wish for any other condition is to completely ignore reality.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

If your post were true, then you are in serious need of a reality check. There is one man who is trying to take some action against these riots: President Donald John Trump, the very man you love to hate. The Republicans can't tie their shoes without Trump pushing them, and the Democrats are all for the riots. You oppose the only man who is even trying to quell the riots; how exactly is that not supporting them? It's like intentionally blocking police from responding to a bank robbery while proclaiming how much you hate bank robbers... your actions speak far louder than your words.

I'm against his methods and his rhetoric, which only serve to fan the flames and make things worse in the long run. I seem to remember when riots were happening under Obama's presidency, Trump claiming that he could bring both sides together. Has he even attempted to do that?

I'm sure you are familiar with the name Kyle Rittenhouse... he's the hero who plugged a few rioters in self defense and is now indicted for those actions. Well, according to your own posts and statistics, he only shot three people in all the years he has been alive. I'm sure he has come into contact with thousands of people. That's such a low percentage, why is he being prosecuted? Just let him go... he's 99.999% peaceful!

The fact that you think this is some kind of checkmate argument speaks volumes about your reasoning skills. This is just an attempt at deflection using a bizarre and nonsensical argument because I pointed out how delusional your statement was about only "some" of the protests being peaceful. It's disconcerting that instead of admitting you're wrong, you simply doubledown on the crazy and push the bounds of delusion even further. Although not surprising in the least since it falls right in line with what narcissists do when reality is encroaching on their fantasy world. Me being reality in this case. A part I'm always more than happy to play in the world of the delusional.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'm against his methods and his rhetoric, which only serve to fan the flames and make things worse in the long run.

No matter what, that rhetoric and those methods will be gone in four more years at most. The rioters? Their rioting has no term limits. Beware of the permanent more than the temporary.

The fact that you think this is some kind of checkmate argument speaks volumes about your reasoning skills.

The fact that you cannot see the parallels speaks volumes to yours.

You are arguing that the riots are "mostly peaceful" because only a few spin out of control. The implied message is that the riots are no big deal. That is patently false. The riots which spin out of control do so to the point of literally turning areas of our larger cities into war zones. There are reports of these same people setting wildfires along the West Coast in the middle of an already serious fire season.

It does not matter if some or even most of the protests are peaceful. Those which turn into riots are not, and ignoring them because others are peaceful is no different than ignoring Dylan Roof because he usually didn't shoot innocent people.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I have already alluded to that fact. I maintain, however, that not burning down all cities does not excuse burning down some. Neither does (as you bring up farther down) not destroying all areas of a city excuse destroying some areas. If I am accused of murdering a person, arguing that I did not murder others is of no benefit to me.

I speak for myself. If you wish to debate others because they are calling for violence, please do so. Debating me because someone else has called for violence is a poor tactic that will necessarily prove to be impotent.

You are such a double standard having hypocrite. You accuse me of being a DNC shill after I make a lengthy rant about how against the rioting and looting I am but when its your side of the political isle, all you have to do is say "wasn't me" and that shields you from all discussion about it in your mind not seeing the glaring inconsistencies in your logic especially when comparing the violent and nonviolent protests wanting to group them all under the same banner and categorically rejecting any attempt to put you in the same group as people who also support your president as you do.

In 2008, Barrack Obama was elected President. He ran the Executive Branch of the US government for 8 years. During that time, attacks on me and those around me increased steadily. We were called everything from "racist" to "xenophobes" to "deplorables." My health insurance was stripped from me when I most needed it. Crime increased. Jobs became almost non-existent. That was my reality.

Did you just claim you were "attacked" and then proceed to use examples where people called you mean names? You poor little baby.

Crime actually fell by double digit percentages under Obama while the homicide rate has spiked under Trump. I know since there was a black man in office, it must have FELT like the crime rate got higher but there goes those pesky facts not caring about your feelings again.

Yea Obama was handed a failing economy by Bush and then turned it around into the one Trump road the coatails of. Not exactly sure about any of that is Obama's fault.

Now some on the far left want to try and tell me that the reality I experienced was actually some wonderful period of time in our history. That tells me one of two things is going on: either they consider what happens to me and mine as of less than no importance, or they think I am going to simply accept their word instead of my own experiences. Neither is unifying IMO.

Oh the absolute irony of this statement is beyond words. This coming from a man who supporters a President whos slogan is "Make America Great Again". What time period in American history is being referred to here? Because if its any time before 1970, you aren't merely dismissing the anguish of a group of people being called mean names, you're dismissing the fact that an historically oppressed group didn't even have the same rights as another simply because of their skin color. Not to mention how it must have been to be gay anytime before the year 2000.The fact that you want everyone to care about your perceived grievances during a giant recession that was caused by a Republican administration while you care nothing for the everyday struggles of people not in your in-group is so indicative of the mindset of the typical Trump supporter that its sad. Victim and persecution complex combined with a bitter thirst for some kind of payback you feel is owed to your offenders.

In 2016, I, along with many other Americans, elected Donald Trump as President. My vote was based on a desire to see the country return to a vibrant economy, a more tolerant atmosphere, and less crime. The Obama Administration immediately started using the power of the FBI to spy on and spread false rumors against the legitimate incoming President. After 4 years of that, we are just now uncovering the depths of depravity that occurred under Obama's administration. The MSM immediately began to attack Trump on everything from having too many scoops of ice cream to edited statements he never made to complaints about him not making statements he did make but which were never shown to the people.

Again, your hypocrisy astounds me. Trump was the leader of the BIRTHERS. The people who tried to not only delegitmize Obama's presidency but also his Americanism. The right also regularly engaged in spreading unfounded rumors about him being gay, Michelle being a man, him being a Muslim. They attacked him for things as small and silly as wearing a tan suit, having his feet on the desk in the oval office, saluting a soldier with a coffee in his hand. I mean, I could go on and on. Don't like it much when the shoe is on the other foot do you? You all can dish it but you can't take it.

If there is division, it started with Barrack Obama and the MSM. It did not start with me. For there to be unity among Americans, one group of Americans has to agree to tolerate the other groups and vice versa. I have seen nothing approaching such tolerance from the left... indeed, Keith Olbermann just referred to me and those like me as "maggots" and expressed an open desire to have us all prosecuted for a political difference and "removed from society." He is celebrated for doing so by those on the far left. And you think that is conducive to unity?

This is an absolute joke. It started with right wing radio with hosts like Rush Limbaugh, a man Trump gave the Medal of Freedom.Lets see some quotes from Rush about liberals and see how tolerant and non-divisive he is.

From this day forward, somebody propose it, liberals should not be allowed to buy guns. It's just that simple. Liberals should have their speech controlled and not be allowed to buy guns. I mean if we want to get serious about this, if we want to face this head on, we’re gonna have to openly admit, liberals should not be allowed to buy guns, nor should they be allowed to use computer keyboards or typewriters, word processors or e-mails, and they should have their speech controlled. If we did those three or four things, I can’t tell you what a sane, calm, civil, fun-loving society we would have. Take guns out of the possession, out of the hands of liberals, take their typewriters and their keyboards away from ‘em, don’t let ‘em anywhere near a gun, and control their speech. You would wipe out 90% of the crime, 85 to 95% of the hate, and a hundred percent of the lies from society.

"I tell people: 'Don't kill all the liberals. Leave enough so we can have two on every campus—living fossils—so we will never forget what these people stood for.'"

If you want unity, try accepting that some people will not agree with you politically. It is possible to disagree and still be unified as Americans, but not when one side is actively threatening to harm the other. That's on your people, not mine and not Trump.

My ENTIRE LIFE I've heard nothing but how the left hates America and God himself and needs to destroyed. To claim this is "on my people" while claiming 0 responsibility on the right just absolutely reeks of projection. This entire post does.
edit on 14-10-2020 by HighasAkite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

The Presidential nominee you support is Joe Biden, no? That means you also support Kamala Harris for Vice President; they come as a pair now. Joe Biden has dementia. Apparently you have never been around someone with that disease, but you certainly have the Internet and can look it up. It adversely affects reason. Even if the entire country were to all vote for Biden, he would not be the President. He will step down or be ousted within a few months, making your vote essentially for Kamala Harris as President.

Kamala Harris is on record stating that she wants to see the present riots continue. Kamala Harris is a known supporter of funding sites which provide bail for arrested rioters. Many have been arrested and got out so fast they could return to the exact same riot and continue rioting... thanks specifically to the person you support over a cult of personality.

That is who you support. You are stating with every single post that you support her agenda. You don't have to put it into specific words; your continual support of her does all that for you.

You used a dozen or so insults during that post... indeed, you feel it continually necessary to insult everyone you interact with who does not agree with you. That is reminiscent of the rantings of Keith Olbermann recently when he called for all Trump supporters/conservatives to be arrested and prosecuted, so they can be "removed from society." Do you agree with him? You seem to do so on the issues of the day. I daresay even of you do not agree with him now, you will soon enough. The hatred you exude in these conversations does not have a term limit either, and like a goldfish it grows as long as it exists.

For most of my life, the Democratic Party has been considered the "party of compassion and tolerance" while the Republicans were seen as the party of big business. I started to realize how wrong that was 40 years ago, and that realization has grown ever since. You, and those like you, reinforce that realization with every single post and every single statement. You have no compassion and no tolerance; you would like nothing more than to simply get rid of people like me. You seem to think I am upset over being called names... no, I am upset over the actions that are associated with those names. Ever hear of a guy named Terry Bollea? You should... his lifetime of achievement was stripped from him because during a private phone call he said something that was considered "racist." Paula Deen? Dwayne Chapman? The same thing was tried on them. This is not about name-calling... this is about a literal war against conservatives.

After the events of September 11, 2001, it was stated by several people that "we have been at war with radical Muslim extremists for years; we simply refused to acknowledge it." Well, today I tell you, conservatives have been at war with progressives for several years; we just refused to acknowledge it. Now some of us are acknowledging it, and here you come telling me I'm wrong. Well, I remember people telling us that radical Muslim extremism wasn't a real danger either.

Sorry, no. I'm not wrong. I see you.

Keep your rhetoric coming little boy... this road has a destination like all roads. It's not on ATS, and it's not behind that keyboard... that's just an illusion. It's a means to travel the road you're on. You just won't like it when you get there.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I like how you think you know me and can tell me all about who I support and what I believe. Again, thats something narcissists do when they're projecting. I'm not even gonna vote and I think Biden is an absolute joke of a candidate to put up against the biggest threat to our country ever that has ever occupied the White House. So your entire premise is wrong and faulty, what a surprise. Would I rather have Biden/Harris as president than Trump? Absolutely. But thats not saying much since I'd rather have a tortoise with downs in the White House making decisions than have Trump in there another 4 years.

You see, unlike your claim of Biden having dementia which hasn't been substantiated by anyone actually qualified to do so, the claim about Trump, that he's a malignant narcissist has been substantiated by hundreds of psychologists and can be repeatedly proven by predicting his actions because narcissists have a very rigid pattern of behavior. When someone's motives are always the same, stroking their own ego, predicting behaviors is incredibly easy.

I know since you're in a cult you'll never be able to see or admit just how dangerous your cult leader is but unless you truly believe the entire field of psychology just hates Trump so much because who knows why then you have to admit has has rnost of the traits in that list and you can use his own words to verify a lot of them. Being a malignant narcissist means there is no other road for his presidency but destruction. The same cannot be said for Biden or Harris.

A dozen or so insults? You mean pointing out your repeated and blatant hypocrisy? Thats just called truth. I know the truth feels like hatred tp Trump supporters because when its spoken, its literally destroying your delusional reality and I can imagine how someone who hates the truth would interpret that as a hate filled action but I can assure you the only thing I have hate for are lies and the tactics of those who try to make others believe those lies. I would love nothing more than for Trump supporters to break the spell he has over them and come back to reality where facts are real and accurate self reflection is a thing and while I have made a few notable converts with my efforts, they are incredibly rare events that shock me each time they happen.

This site is FULL of threads with comments saying all sorts of degrading things about liberals, how evil they are, how they're all pedos that need to be removed from society. Go to LITERALLY ANY pro Trump space on the internet and you will see this kind of rhetoric all the time. I just showed you quotes from a man thats been tremendously influential on the right for decades saying MUCH WORSE things than Keith and Trump gave him the highest honor you can give a civilian. Keith said nothing worse than the narrative Qanon and his cult have been spouting every single day for the past 3 years about liberals. So spare me the faux self righteous outrage, I've seen first hand the hatred the right has for the left my entire life. The absolutely glee that the idea of shooting liberals seems to give them is incredibly disturbing. I also find your insistence that one day I will be so overboiled with hate for the right that I will want them all exterminated to be another instance of projection, plain and simple. Such a strange thing to be so sure about in another person you barely know otherwise. You're giving yourself away with all of these empty accusations.

Again, more baseless assertions that I spend all my days fantasizing about ridding the world of people like you. You sound incredibly paranoid and delusional because nothing could be further from the truth. I wouldn't have spent the last 3 years trying to develop a deep understanding of the psychology behind this whole Trump thing if that were the case. I've attempted to do nothing but try and bridge the gap of understanding with you people but you all absolutely refuse to even adhere to factual information and reality itself. You have an internal world view that is inflexible no matter what information enters your line of sight, it WILL NOT BUDGE. There's absolutely ZERO compromise with you. Trust me, we all would LOVE to get along but how are you supposed to get along with people who are convinced you want to exterminate them while also being convinced that you embody every evil act known to man and you're simply a vessel of Satan designed to rape children and destroy America?

Not to mention this delusional over the top persecution complex. Did you seriously just mention Hulk Hogan and Dog the Bounty Hunter as egregious examples of your side being unfairly attacked? Do you even know what you're talking about half the time because Hogan did not get his lifetime of achievements stripped from him (he worked for the WWE in 2018) and idk what you consider racist but when someone expresses absolute dismay at the idea of their daughter dating a black man while referring to him using the word racists commonly use to refer to black people, I tend to consider that the textbook example of racism imo. This sounds much less like a liberal war on conservatives and much more like decent people fighting against hate which likes to hide in the shadows and shining light on it is the best way to weed it out. Its also VERY telling that the only examples you gave me about your side being attacked were people being exposed for saying BLATANTLY racist things. Seems you feel like eliminating racism equates to eliminating "you and your kind". You are revealing your psychology in so many ways its been absolutely jaw dropping and eye opening for me.

Maybe you didn't realize that the right believed themselves to be at war with the left but this has been at the forefront of the minds of certain conservative groups for decades.

Do me a favor, read this post and tell me what year you think it was written in.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You see, unlike your claim of Biden having dementia which hasn't been substantiated by anyone actually qualified to do so, the claim about Trump, that he's a malignant narcissist has been substantiated by hundreds of psychologists and can be repeatedly proven by predicting his actions because narcissists have a very rigid pattern of behavior.

You can call my claim "unsubstantiated" all you want, but anyone who has ever had close contact with someone with dementia will recognize it, especially at this stage. That's cognitive dissonance you're exhibiting.

As for the narcissist thing with Trump, you're comparing apples and jetskis. Dementia is a debilitating disease that renders its victims unable to function in society due to a lack of mental ability. I do not want to call out anyone, including Biden, for having such a dreadful disorder; but it is a simple fact that no one with dementia is fit to serve in any position of authority, much less the Presidency. Narcissistic tendencies, on the other hand, are not necessarily debilitating; I would hazard to state that about every politician in Washington DC has some narcissistic tendencies. Narcissism does not impair mental cognizance.

Trump does plenty of things I do not necessarily like. He's made some bonehead tweets, for instance. I wish he had been more aggressive with the riots. I wish he hadn't shut down the economy. But the bottom line is he gets things done and most of the things he gets done are the things I wanted to see done. He brought back the economy (and you just make yourself look the fool by trying to say otherwise), he is building an actual wall along the southern border to combat illegal immigration (after other Presidents promising it for 40 years), and he has improved our military standing in the world. That's why I will vote for him, not because of any idiots running around spreading crazy rumors or because he's somehow perfect. He's a far sight better than any President in my lifetime, and there's been quite a few.

Any other reasoning is purely your imagination. I repeat what I told you in another thread: I'm not your daddy.

Did you seriously just mention Hulk Hogan and Dog the Bounty Hunter as egregious examples of your side being unfairly attacked? Do you even know what you're talking about half the time because Hogan did not get his lifetime of achievements stripped from him (he worked for the WWE in 2018) and idk what you consider racist but when someone expresses absolute dismay at the idea of their daughter dating a black man while referring to him using the word racists commonly use to refer to black people, I tend to consider that the textbook example of racism imo.

Bollea was stripped of his inductance in the WWE Hall of Fame.

Chapman had his show cancelled.

Deen had her show cancelled and lost her restaurant.

Those are not fantasies, little boy. Those are realities. As for what someone said on a private phone line about their daughter's boyfriend, I reserve the right to dislike any of my daughter's boyfriends for any damn reason whatsoever. Any slips during that call pale in comparison to Joe Biden... one of his mentors was a KKK Grand Wizard; he opposed busing because he didn't want his kids to grow up on a "racial jungle"; he thinks black folk aren't "really black" unless they vote for him; he thinks all black folk think alike; and he has spent a lifetime opposing any legislation that would help black folk get out of poverty. For that he is rewarded by being promoted to the very top of the party. Bollea spoke a single slur during a private phone call and he was stripped of awards and banned form the WWE (said ban has been reversed in recent years). Deen was never even shown to have said anything since the origin of political correctness, and she lost her restaurant and contracts. And you claim there is no cultural war going on?

You're a fool. A blind fool at that.

You want to stamp out racism? Go to Bordentown, New Jersey. I used to stage there for deliveries into the city, and the absolute filth that came across the CB (in Yankee accents) was disgusting, far, far worse than anything I have ever heard down here. You'll find plenty to stamp out up there in Yankee-land, boy. Just don't expect accolades for helping. That's progressive country; they are above reproach for the things they accuse others of.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You can call my claim "unsubstantiated" all you want, but anyone who has ever had close contact with someone with dementia will recognize it, especially at this stage. That's cognitive dissonance you're exhibiting.

Hmmm... Who do I believe...

coloradosun.com...

But no one with anything like full-blown dementia can stand up for more than an hour taking questions without consistently losing his or her way. Anyone who is suffering from dementia, who is caring for someone who has dementia, who has seen a person you love lose everything to the disease, knows better. Certainly I know better. I’m still grieving the death a year ago of my wife, Susie, from complications related to early-onset Alzheimer’s. We were married for 49 years. We were together for the length of the entire terrible, life-stealing, mind-stealing, identity-stealing disease. I’ve earned some knowledge here.

As for the narcissist thing with Trump, you're comparing apples and jetskis. Dementia is a debilitating disease that renders its victims unable to function in society due to a lack of mental ability. I do not want to call out anyone, including Biden, for having such a dreadful disorder; but it is a simple fact that no one with dementia is fit to serve in any position of authority, much less the Presidency. Narcissistic tendencies, on the other hand, are not necessarily debilitating; I would hazard to state that about every politician in Washington DC has some narcissistic tendencies. Narcissism does not impair mental cognizance.

You obviously don't know anything about narcissism. Narcissism is a scale essentially. Everyone falls on then scale somewhere to some extent. Yes just about every person in the public eye has traits higher in narcissism than the general population but Trump is literally at the very top of the scale. He has also has delusional paranoia mixed in as well as a sadistic sociopathy that gives him pleasure when he goes after someone and hurts them. Trump is the single biggest narcissist to ever live on planet earth and I can substantiate that with some basic information about narcissism.

Narcissists are basically addicts who's drug of choice is attention. They literally need it to even know they exist. They need their grandiose false self reflected back to them by the world around them and the way people treat them. Thats why Trump is always talking about ratings and size of his crowds, that tells him he exists and that he's important because he has no inner self that he's secure in that needs no ones validation. That inner self, due to abuse in childhood, was replaced with the grandiose false self, an image of someone with a superhuman brain and the midas touch, surrounding his inner self and protecting him like a wall so he can no longer be hurt. It acts like a protective guard dog lashing out at anyone who would dare even attempt to poke a hole in the image and expose the fraud that it is. But in order for the wall to exist, it has to make other people treat it as if its actually a real solid wall, even though its 2D house of cards. So the narcissist spends all his time and resources to maintain the wall and make it look just like the best brick walls of the world but never lets anyone get close enough to see the bricks are made of paper.

But once you have one group of people fooled, they act as ambassadors to the realness of it and all you have to do is keep up the act. Sooner or later, you forget yourself that the wall is fake and everyone just takes for granted that its real. The more people start to believe you really are this magnificent person, the more your ego inflates, the higher you're getting off of the drug you crave so bad. But with increases in dosages come diminishing returns and tolerance. You need to keep doing more and more to get that same rush as you did in the beginning. So just like a drug addict, it would make sense to say the more of the drug the person did on a daily basis, the bigger addict he was, correct? Well there are over 6 billion people in the world today. Turn on the news in any random country and chances are, Trump will pop up soon if hes not already on there when you turned it on. At no point in human history has it ever been possible to capture the attention of billions of people 24/7 the way it is now. Even if someone else was capable of getting that many people's attention at once, they would never be able to maintain the length and intensity of that attention the way Trump has. Trump has been running on the largest most steady source of narcissistic supply the world has ever seen for over 4 years now. "The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast"

Narcissism does not impair mental cognizance.

Absolutely it does

Narcissism impairs ethical judgment even among the highly religious, study finds

Narcissists are less likely to use critical thinking processes that are important for solving problems and making sound decisions, new research from the University of Waterloo shows.

Fear and decision-making in narcissistic personality disorder—a link between psychoanalysis and neuroscience

Bollea was stripped of his inductance in the WWE Hall of Fame.

Hulk Hogan reinstated into WWE Hall of Fame

Chapman had his show cancelled.

Bounty Hunter "Dog" to return to the air
Celebrity bounty hunter Duane “Dog” Chapman is set to return to television after his reality TV show was pulled from the air three months ago in a controversy over his use of a racial slur, cable channel A&E said on Tuesday.

Deen had her show cancelled and lost her restaurant.

Paula's doing just fine.

Paula Deen cooks up ribs for Labor Day in special episode of 'At Home'

Why only the concern about celebrities? Are these really the people you identify with so strongly and are so terrified of meeting the same fate that someone might find out you use racist terms and then you'll have to apologize, wait a few months and all will be forgiven? The horror! How have you and your famous millionaire celebrity kind survived so long under the fear of such weight crashing down on you? The perpetual anxiety you must feel everyday must be absolutely paralyzing. What horrible monsters the left are for this. Now I see why they must be exterminated. These atrocities can no longer go unpunished.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Hmmm... Who do I believe...

Yourself, obviously.

ETA: Oh, I do need to address one thing... Bollea was reinstated, which means for a time he was stripped of his award and had no guarantee of getting it back; Chapman's show was pulled, again with no guarantee of getting it renewed; Deen has reopened a restaurant and is now working again, but only after losing her original restaurant and contracts. All three were stripped of their ability to make a living and had to rebuild. How about we strip you of the ability to make a living... as long as you manage to find another job in a couple years, it's no biggie, right?

Just another disgusting display of inhumanity and intolerance in action. I think everyone gets it by now if you care to stop demonstrating.

TheRedneck

edit on 10/16/2020 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join