It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Attempt to Kidnap Whitmer Tank Trump's Chances

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: rickymouse

I just heard on the news it was the "Wolverine Watchmen"

Ever hear of them?

Sounds like a bunch of X-Men nerds....

These guys?

I think the President still has a good chance👍

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
ok look, this "republican trump supporter" was an anti-cop anarchist.
link

That works about as well as trying to convince me oil and water are the same substance...How stupid do they think people are?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It gets better, "by participating in government, you are participating in slavery" LOL

this dude is as crazy as they come

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

It gets better, "by participating in government, you are participating in slavery" LOL

this dude is as crazy as they come

Lmfao, sure as hell sounds like an Antifa nutjob to me right there. Last time I checked, calling one a Republican was a good was to send them into vegan skinny jeans hysteria.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

People forget or ignore that there are different ideologies of Anarchism. Most of the Antifa tards are Anarcho-communist wannabees.
edit on 8102020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

edit

As soon as these wannabee Anarchists get their favorite idol controlling the goverment they're most likely drop the act. Most of the anarchistsI meet only call themselves such when they don't like who has the majority.
edit on 8102020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

People forget or ignore that there are different ideologies of Anarchism. Most of the Antifa tards are Anarcho-communist wannabees.

edit

As soon as these wannabee Anarchists get their favorite idol controlling the goverment they're most likely drop the act. Most of the anarchistsI meet only call themselves such when they don't like who has the majority.

I know, I've known a couple of real Anarcho-Capitalists in my time, it's a highly varied political branch in the tree, with numerous forks.

But you're right, the vast bulk of self-identifying ones aren't anarchist of any real degree, they're just colossal tantrum throwers waiting for their preferred muppet to be in charge. In the meantime, some, like Antifa, make life hell for others. I do have to give the ACs credit, theirs is a pretty well-thought out stance. Probably the only well-thought out one, TBH.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
We have to remember that in America everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: MykeNukem

No one in their right mind would openly back kidnapping her or blowing crap up, but you can bet your sweet ass for a split second, we all had a teeny bit of hope for finally getting rid of her.

Its not going to hurt Trump's chances up here whatsoever, nice try.

Speak for yourself, I don't want anyone having any reason whatsoever to crack down on our state even more. I want her gone legally and peacefully, not through violence. Enough people's lives have been turned upside down here for her to even think about a second term, not that long if we can get the recall through this time.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Why does it reflect on Trump or the right?? Your snippet mentions neither.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

After the Unite the Right rallies in Charlottesville, it has been plain that the extreme right-wing are violent and criminal.

After the actions of Antifa, it has been plain that the extreme left-wing are violent and criminal.

While they point at each other, I can't help but notice that they both consist of American citizens, and that neither side wants to 'wave the olive branch' to achieve their societal goals.

They clearly just want to brawl.

Trump should disown the alt-right and the Dems should disown the extreme left then they can get on with actually administrating a country rather than the rise in partisanship and violence that has occurred since 2015.

If I kept a journal, I'd put a big fat bookmark in today's entry. I agree with chr0naut 👍 That last paragraph is what a real movement in this country should be all about.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This story is better than The Mueller Team that was demolished in shame 😆😆

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

Of course !!!

This was scripted and staged months ago complete with "real" people places and things 😆😆

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Were the kidnappers these guys, and was one of them wearing a Trump mask? If not, I'd say POTUS will probably not get too much grief...

edit on 8-10-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

They were All ANTIFA , not a Militia Group . WTF is Wrong with you People ? Stop Listening to FAKE NEWS ........

" Several media outlets, including the New York Times and the UK Daily Mail have attempted to cast the individuals as “right-wing” and “Trump supporters,” but at least one suspect, Brandon Caserta, held views more nuanced than that. "

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 8-10-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
😆Biden blaming Trump right away.

😆LOL this is an obvious setup LOL😆

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As Usual , Tim is All Over this Story like a Cheap Suit..................Hmm...

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

They were All ANTIFA , not a Militia Group . WTF is Wrong with you People ? Stop Listening to FAKE NEWS ........

" Several media outlets, including the New York Times and the UK Daily Mail have attempted to cast the individuals as “right-wing” and “Trump supporters,” but at least one suspect, Brandon Caserta, held views more nuanced than that. "

www.breitbart.com...

Antifa flag behind his head.

Anarchists!

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah , one Nuanced Dude..................DUH ?..........)

edit on 8-10-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Now now folks.

Antifa is just an "idea" (according to the left) and an "idea" cannot plan kidnapping and murdering cops.

I thought it was BLM that wanted to murder cops.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

" I thought it was BLM that wanted to murder cops."

Well , Antifa Irrationally HATES Law Enforcement to Bill , and by the Way , Nice New Retro Riddler Suit there Bro ..............)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join