It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The National Quantum Coordination Office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So this dropped on Twitter today, 10/7/20. Was Tweeted by Michael Kratsios, 4th Chief Technology Officer of the US at the WH.

If you don't have Twitter, here's what the Tweet said:

Today @WhiteHouse is launching Quantum.gov, the official website of the National Quantum Coordination Office.

This new dedicated site will feature the latest updates & resources on the Admin's wide-ranging quantum initiatives.

Check it out! Quantum.gov

This should be FUN to watch!!! 🤓

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

I hope that the worker’s understanding of quantum mechanics (QM), is entangled in science and is coherent as the USA leads the way to quantum superposition supremacy!!

Yeah, this will be a good time wear a hockey helmet for the forehead slapping to come!

Scientific progress goes ‘Boink’! 4 reelz!!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t
From what I gather this will allow them all to be in two places at the same time.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

...eventually "us" all
...from what I've been hearing 😁

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
LOL WELL It would make having a doctors appointment and needing milk easer lol .
The Two Of me ? Humm I have a hard time dealing with one of me .

MY second shows up who talks first ? O wait I may be the second this is getting confusing ?
Star trek - doc who - twilight zone eat your heart out the real world will BE MUCH SPOOKER lolol.
As every one gets entangled Xerox will be doing land slide Business copying hot women .
edit on 9-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

join