It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What question would you you like to have answered at the next Presidential Debate?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
For my 1st question to Biden...... Why did you lie about the way you met your wife? She was married at the time when you 1st got together. Right?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Why aren't Hillary and Obama in jail?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
To Trump, I'd pick a part of the Constitution and ask him if he knows what it is. I'd believe it would be another Rick Perry oops moment.

Example: Mr. President, what does Article 1 section 8 of the Constitution say?

To Biden: What's with the hair sniffing?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That depends....I mean I would ask them if either have used Depends in the last five years..

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoEpic
Why aren't Hillary and Obama in jail?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
To Biden: "Corn Pop was a bad dude and he ran a bunch of bad boys" - please elaborate

To Trump: You've been caught repeatedly lying. How can you justify your false claim that Americans are going to get tired of all the winning?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'd ask Biden,
"You claim to know Roaches. Are there any you still keep in contact with?"

And "What about those children rubbing your legs?"

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Bring up Tara Reade

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

How do you feel about, how almost the entire population of earth, has bought into your fake pandemic?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
"As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives. Every wife had seven sacks, every sack had seven cats, every cat had seven kitts. Kitts, cats, sacks, wives, how many were going to St. Ives?"

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I'd ask Biden,
"You claim to know Roaches. Are there any you still keep in contact with?"

And "What about those children rubbing your legs?"

You claim to know Roaches

Roaches can mean many things to many folks.
And I am a "child of the 70s"

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
To Trump, I'd pick a part of the Constitution and ask him if he knows what it is. I'd believe it would be another Rick Perry oops moment.

Example: Mr. President, what does Article 1 section 8 of the Constitution say?

To Biden: What's with the hair sniffing?

I'm betting most Democrats wouldn't be able to tell you that groping kids and beating women are against the law.

Mr. President - Why do you keep listening to Dr. Fauci? Find someone else that knows what they're doing.

Mr. Biden - Why do you grope kids and make racist statements all the time? There is video and photo evidence of you doing so.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
"Mr President, in the lead up to the 2016 election you were very critical of Saudi Arabia, foreshadowing a potential departure from the ass-kissing American Presidents normally give the Saudis. Of course, after you were elected you bent over and spread your cheeks for them the same way every other president has, showing that even you, the "political outsider" who was going to drain the swamp, knows who really runs the show.

So, my question, Mr President, is: where the hell have your balls gone, you punk-ass puppet"

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
"Joe, why did you state that you did not support many things in the last debate that your official website states you do support?"

"President Trump, how do you deal with the media without freaking out and throat punching someone?"

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why did Bill Barr give all the key Russia hoaxers a free pass? Why haven't you fired him for that? What the # is Durham actually doing?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
"As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives. Every wife had seven sacks, every sack had seven cats, every cat had seven kitts. Kitts, cats, sacks, wives, how many were going to St. Ives?"

Is the password 1?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Just you.

Joe, what is the greatest thing you accomplished in your 47 years in politics?

Donald, are you willing to sent troops to free the people in states like Ohio and Michigan that refuse to normalize from Covid Lockdowns?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I used to think the questions from the moderators were lame.

Now I realize it doesn't matter. They're not gonna answer truthfully, rather they'll say what they think wants to be heard.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: azbowhunter
Bring up Tara Reade

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That depends....I mean I would ask them if either have used Depends in the last five years..

After Mandela effect Depend...not Depends, you keep forgetting lol!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join