It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Full Disclosure Lead To Closure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Lately, because of my health issues, I have been seeking Disclosure and looking for Closure and I have found the 2 can not exist in complete truth, even disclosure is from one perspective, and disclosure is just revealing something previously unknown, the definition supposes a fact is revealed, when in fact, anything revealed is most likely not the "entire truth" or that thing called full disclosure.

Which means that thing called Closure is a fallacy. And makes everything a conspiracy. What a leap? No.

Everything I want to have disclosed that will allow me to have closure is tightly wrapped up in a conspiracy to conceal the truth at all cost. Jeffrey Epstein style. I was nearly stolen from my parents by a pedophile with the help of a CPS caseworker. There were many witnesses to unusual behavior, including my parents, that went with a blind eye and deaf ear.

On one hand I have my abuser, a well respected member of the community, taking advantage of me when I was 11, and the other someone that pretended to love me and tried to steal me, convinced me my parents did not want me anymore. I have an entire Jewish community that failed to protect me and allowed for this behavior to exist. Different cities involved. Do think any of them want to admit it? Hell no. Privately, no problem, publicly No Way. Privately, some admit it happened to them and others are in full denial. Some are older than me and therefore exposed to this before I was, so other parents had to be aware and yet did nothing to stop it.

They can't all be as gullible as my parents were. They almost got away with it. And then they left. Moved to another city where they started all over again with unsuspecting Jewish congregations. If I understood what had really happened to me at the time, I would have screamed bloody murder about it, but it took me many years to realize it and many more to deal with the reality.

Either way, I will never get the full disclosure I so deserve, I did at least confront them on facebook and they admitted it and apologized, but it is hollow at best, I wanted my day in court and I wanted my Congregation to know the truth. I want and deserve to be compensated and that will never happen. Not enough money to make it all go away.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

For people to admit the reality of a situation, they must take responsibility and face their own demons.

Many people are not willing to do that.

My wife's family has a lady that slept around and had two daughters from men they never knew and then we have found that they have two brothers somewhere that were given away.
Then she found religion....
All that baggage is just a myth in the wind...

Your situation is the same.
The people involved will not face the damage they caused.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

...to "exposure"

join