It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Flying Triangle . New York Mills . 10.5.2020

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Blue Shift

Cool video.

Why does everyone stop filming before it zooms off and is unquestionably a real black triangle?

Ah!! One thing on which you and I agree! Sweet 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I think these kind of footage in the dark are hard to hoax, with all the ambient colors fading out perfectly and not blocky on the edges. One needs a very good knowledge of after effects and other kinds of software to disguise their faults.

But as always not impossible..

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A few things here don't work for me:
The picture of the guy holding up a device and claiming that this is a HOAX, well that item doesn't seem to match the object that was filmed.

If this object was seen by at least one person that is willing to report it, then there statistically should be 10 or more that are willing to talk about it but not report it. I hope the assigned MUFON investigator blankets the area asking people if they saw it, and/or if they also have pictures that they would be willing to share.

The direction of travel in relations to the object it self would be good as well. We see that one side of it is different that the other two.

It's a good picture of a possible flying object, so I hope that the investigator doesn't cheap out on this.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

As mentioned I think the video lacks any sort of reference, or even any other light source, absolutely nothing else comes into frame. Even when the camera zooms in and out and the object goes out of frame, nothing else enters.
Secondly I think this object, if real, would have REALLY stood out. If the audio is real, which I doubt it is, some one else would have noticed it and started taping with their mobile.
And lastly I feel the audio is fake, we can hear alot more then we can see. Which doesnt make sense imo

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What kind of jet looks like that and at those rotations/speeds?

really?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Huh, that's about the dimensions of the smallish one that circled our home in AZ at 3 a.m. back in the late 80's or early 90's.

The one in the video is more like the ones when stuck together make the big flying chevrons like seen over AZ in '97.

My bet is human, breakaway civ for 100 Alex.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I posted the same sighting on Reddit and one person replied about seeing the exact same thing, except it was over downtown Chicago. That’s the only other account I’ve read of what I saw.

No doubt what I saw was human made. Otherwise I’d think it would have a better camouflage system than vantablack. And it wasn’t big enough for someone to fit in so it probably some kind of advanced drone. Maybe government, but also maybe some classified tech company vehicle. SF isn’t that far from Silicon Valley. Maybe some type of stealth blimp drone?

It’s crazy to think that whoever is behind it has the ability to cruise through major downtown areas at night without being seen.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Very cool, is this a picture you personally took or did you find it on mufon?

Link to MUFON.
www.mufoncms.com...

Street noise in the background, along with jet noise that doesn't seem to be associated with it. I'm not saying it's authentic. Submitted for your amusement.

I usually take these threads with a grain of due to blurring or out of focus ball of light. But the still photo and video footage are pretty good in this case. Not something I've ever seen, but it doesn't mean it didn't happen though.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
What kind of jet looks like that and at those rotations/speeds?

really?

If I was just driving along and wasn't paying attention. Rocking out to tunes, whatever. I live where jets occasionally fly directly overhead depending on the wind direction at the local airport. Jets generally have lights on the wings and nose that create a triangle. Assorted lights. If I was just driving, particularly at night, I might not notice. I think I'm pretty average in that regard.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My question is why would a ufo have running lights? I mean if they did not want to be spotted turn off the lights. The only reason planes have lights is to avoid being hit. But in war they turn them off how stupid are these aliens cant even figure out not to turn on the lights.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
In the video I can hear traffic and what sounds like a Helicopter anyone else hearing that? Which could mean they are close to an airport or an Airbase?

Where is the report with the details?

Griffiss international Airport in Rome New York. To the north of New York Mills. 😊

edit on 7-10-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Not a bad shot, if real. Hard to get footage of these things. Got a nice shot of the little power thing in the center. Tried brightness and contrast to bring out more details, but it didn't work. Anyway.

www.mufoncms.com...

it was debunked on twitter.
twitter.com...

Damn! Well I trusted my gut and felt it was organic and not CGI.
But awww schucks.

Thanks for providing an answer😊

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
The picture of the guy holding up a device and claiming that this is a HOAX, well that item doesn't seem to match the object that was filmed. [...]
It's a good picture of a possible flying object, so I hope that the investigator doesn't cheap out on this.

Yeah, the little model doesn't really match. So it could be a meta hoax. The hoax claim itself being a hoax. But maybe he has footage of it in action, taking a video, adding traffic and jet sounds later. Who knows?
edit on 7-10-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
My question is why would a ufo have running lights? I mean if they did not want to be spotted turn off the lights. The only reason planes have lights is to avoid being hit. But in war they turn them off how stupid are these aliens cant even figure out not to turn on the lights.

Yeah, this question pops up all the time. The potential answers are:

1. Not to get hit by other planes completely by accident.
2. The engines they use generate light as a byproduct.
3. They really don't care if anybody sees them because we're the equivalent of worthless ants to them.
4. They think they're cool.
edit on 7-10-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
The picture of the guy holding up a device and claiming that this is a HOAX, well that item doesn't seem to match the object that was filmed. [...]

Yeah, the little model doesn't really match.
I have absolutely no idea what either of you are talking about. In what way do you think it's not a match?

Here's what I see:

Overall shape-match
Three big lights in the three "corners" - match.
Donut shaped light in the middle - match
Three small light on the "back end" - the photo is too fuzzy to tell one way or another. The lights are small so a higher resolution photo of the "model" would be needed to clearly identify them.
Foil appearance: irrelevant if shooting lights at night, you will see the lights. Unless there's a light shining on the foil it may not show up in a night shot.

edit on 2020107 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

We can observe it as light but it might have a complete different meaning or property for what it's used for..?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Yeah, this question pops up all the time. The potential answers are:

1. Not to get hit by other planes completely by accident.
2. The engines they use generate light as a byproduct.
3. They really don't care if anybody sees them because we're the equivalent of worthless ants to them.
4. They think they're cool.

If it was not one of ours why worry they can move.

Engines use light? well they cant cover that even we can do that with jets to hide their heat signature.

If they dont care why have them in the first place. no alien is going to put lights on their ship because they want it to look cool. Anytime you see running lights its either our plane or someone is hoaxing it. Only humans would think aircraft need running lights,

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It’s crazy to think that whoever is behind it has the ability to cruise through major downtown areas at night without being seen.

Not THAT crazy! Think active camo showing an image of what's behind it when it's not just sportin' the black.

A few months after my family's sighting in the 90's (ish) a researcher told me his contacts were following some program where the smaller triangles/drones were cruising Southwestern US cities in the early morning hours looking for something. They had spotted them doing grid patterns in several cities.

Dunno... be nice to make the clean power plants a little more known, at the least. Infrasound hovering sounds fun, too.
It'll probably all drop just as I croak and I'll have missed the Jetson's lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I don't know if it's just me, but I've become completely desensitized to individual sightings like this. In my mind, and obviously I'm pretty simple, it's either a legitimate advanced craft or some goof with the engineering skills of a marmoset decided to fly his homemade drone after dark. Pretty big disparity in what can be discerned from the video, and that's not to say it's not exciting, but it's not compelling. If it is legitimate then throw it on the already massive pile of credible evidence, if it's not throw it on the other massive pile of hoaxes and misreported sightings. We have so many sightings on record with more daily yet so little to draw conclusions from, so either real or fabricated it's just another small drop in a massive cascade which we can't tell lands here or there as far as the real truth.

Either way I'm pretty sure disclosure won't happen even if some drop out machinist starts building these things from plans he found on the internet and sells them on ebay. I don't mean to bring anyone down about it, personally I think that's completely possible at this point. Nevertheless, the sky could fill with saucers tomorrow and the official narrative would still obfuscate every other conclusion we could draw. Until either the government admits the technology exists and we are being visited, or said drop out gives everyone and their brother rides to Betelgeuse and back instead of cowing to the DOD or private sectors, we'll all get to the end feeling like we died at least somewhat ignorant to what is really going on. So for me these are just gigantic flying billboards essentially telling us we can't have nice things, and it gets exasperating.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
OMG PHASE iv.ii disclosure ProOf. This validated my entire world view now I will dismiss anyone who can challenge my belief and vindication.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join