It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Debate Harris vs Pence Oct 7 2020 9pm Eastern Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Kamala Harris thinks 18-24 yr olds...are "Stupid".
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

By tying Mike Pence to Donald Trump, Kamala Harris will be setting the stage for attaching Joe Biden to Barack Obama.

The poop is about to hit the fan for BHO.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
😆Special Show on FoxNews --- the hosts are allowing lots of Democrats to lie and go unchallenged😆

All bullshyst lolz

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Fox News is a Sleeper Cell for the DNC. As we get closer to the election, they are increasingly emulating CNN.

In many regards, there are more Crooks at the top of Fox News Corporation than there are at CNN.

They all know if President Trump is re-elected, their ongoing criminality will be exposed.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The debate winner has been announced already!

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Kamala Harris thinks 18-24 yr olds...are "Stupid".
twitter.com...

God that voice!
I don’t think I want to listen to that screeching voice all night

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Folks, as a gentle reminder, Ms. Harris's first name is pronounced "Leftist Bint".

The spelling may be off, but the P is silent.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Her middle name is Devi. I wonder who she is named after back in India?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

Her middle name is Devi. I wonder who she is named after back in India?

Apparently. . . the "L" is silent at the end.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Kornmewla Harris (according to the MSM) will win the debate tonight.

She could go out on stage, fart, take a dump on the Constitution (again) and slap a kitten and the evil left will applaud her.

Just my prediction for tonight.

She's a chick of color or something like that.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That reminds me...Madonna owes me a bit of work.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: xuenchen

BIDEN 2020..Make America Truly Great Again

Biden 2020 .. make America 2008 again !! 😃

Who wouldn't want it to be 2008 again if it meant we save 210,000 American lives. Its a lot better than the country being this divided with a moron running it. Thankfully we have less than a month to go before he gets his walking papers.

It is truly perplexing the way your brain works , Do you struggle convincing yourself of your opinions or do your just mimic the CNN/MSNBC talking heads. ?

210,000 lives eh , Do you think Hillary Clinton could have handled it better ? Or Biden ?

You realize that number is completely inflated right , maybe 10% of that number actually died of Covid-19 .

Feels nice to resort to insults doesn't it. Unlike you, I won't respond with one. The fact is, Trump failed as President to take this thing under control, his supporters hang onto every word he says. If he simply came out and said, "Wear a mask folks", "It saves Lives" or even wear one like Joe Biden does, It would save lives. Do you ever wonder why other countries have this under control but the greatest nation on the planet is getting wrecked?

I didn't insult you I just said your perplexing .

We do have this under control number one.

And secondly the MSM in this country is absolutely never going to stop making it seem like doomsday is just around the corner untll Trump is out of office. The media could easily say " Ok folks the worst is over the virus is still here but lets just get back to normal " .

But that will never happen , the truth is you don't know anything about what is going on you think you do but all you know is what the Media tells you .

If you really think that wearing a paper mask is the difference between success and failure with this pandemic then you mate are not to bright ...now that is an insult.

Whether it was Trump , Hillary , Biden , Barrack or Bush who handled it the same amount of people would have died the only difference is the way the media would have spun it , and if you cant see that then I feel sorry for you , you really think just because Orange man bad more people died ? I really hope thats not the case.

So when the CDC and others are wrong for saying wearing mask will save lives. Why did the following countries get it right Vietnam, Taiwan, Iceland, New Zealand and Singapore.

You don't see a pattern with the countries you listed there mate ?

They are all isolated Island nations with the exception of Vietnam which is a peninsula so close enough.

Sparsely populated Island nations somehow doing well against a Virus , 5 of which are located in the same southern west pacific hemisphere.

It's not wrong to wear a mask ok , it's certainly not hurting anything but don't for a second think that paper mask are the difference maker. The CDC has to do sometinhg they have to say something , so of course they will push mask but they know it makes basically no difference the virus was going to spread end of strory.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Has Kramla Harris arrived yet?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She could go out on stage, fart, take a dump on the Constitution (again) and slap a kitten and the evil left will applaud her.

Agreed , Mike Pence the White Republican Male .

God he never stood a chance.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Agreed , Mike Pence the White Republican Male .

God he never stood a chance.

The only positive thing is that Krampela Harris is an idiot. I mean a real moron. She'll do that stupid laugh and try to make Pence out to be racist or something.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'm catching this on BlazeTV stream.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Uh-oh! This moderator is here to ENFORCE rules!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The Moderator just disclaimed any knowledge of the candidates getting any topics in advance LOLz 😃

And OF COURSE the virus is the very first topic 😃

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join