It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Debate Harris vs Pence Oct 7 2020 9pm Eastern Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
They say it could be the biggest and most important VP debate of all time !!

The President Candidates have an "age" factor that makes the VP even more important !!

Big issues like COVID19, the economy, etc will dominate the topics that still haven't been publicly announced !!

12 foot distancing and a plexiglass barrier will be observed !!

Can Kamala keep up with Pence on issues and debate style ??

Will Kamala have her nails done before the debate ??

Can Pence successfully defend Trump ??

Can Kamala successfully defend Biden and his dementia and gaffes ??

Can Kamala successfully defend herself after ripping Biden to shreds in the Primary debates ??

Can Kamala successfully defend herself after getting ripped the shreds by Tulsi Gabbard in the Primary debates ??

Will voters be swayed ??

90 Minutes non-stop and 9 topics (allegedly)

The "Moderator" is Susan Page, USA TODAY's Washington Bureau chief

With plexiglass and more than 12 feet of distance separating them, Vice President Mike Pence and Democratic nominee Sen. Kamala Harris of California will debate in Salt Lake City on Wednesday night in the first and only one-on-one matchup between the vice presidential candidates.

The showdown comes as President Donald Trump and several in his orbit have tested positive for the novel coronavirus, raising questions on a transfer of power to the vice president were Trump at 74 -- or Democratic nominee Joe Biden at 77 -- to become too ill to serve.

The 90-minute debate airs commercial-free from 9 to 10:30 p.m. ET on ABC and ABC News Live. Network coverage begins at 8 p.m. with a one-hour "20/20" special, "Pence vs. Harris: The Vice Presidential Debate." ABC News Live will begin streaming coverage at 7 p.m. with ABC News' political team providing context and analysis on both platforms following the debate.

VP debate live updates: Pence vs. Harris and what you need to know

Live Stream from ABC News

Other TV Stations on Internet ...

edit on Oct-07-2020 by xuenchen because: don't forget to tip the waitress a nickel 😬

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If I was pence the first thing I would do is ask her about her time on Willie Brown's staff.
What did she do there?
How does she justify being "the mistress"?

Trump was supposed to be the bad guy for having a stormy Daniels so why is her being just like stormy kosher and not worthy of the same ridicule?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Have you now or have you ever been a VP candidate for a racist or rapist?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Unlike our Firebrand POTUS, Pence is a politician of the highest orders. The man is educated, accomplished and fierce.

In fact, were Trump brings the wild fires, Pence...it his eyes. He knows how to use his EYES. I first noticed it during congressional speeches as he sat up there with the House speaker. it was like everything was blacked out, but his eyes.

Mike Pence has been staying out of the media spotlight and he has incredible debate experience. He is a literal shark of etiquette, composure and response.

Do not engage this man unless you have your cards STACKED.

I’m serious Pence is something else, a deterrent of sorts.
edit on 7-10-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Tell me Kammy, why do you support a pedophile?"

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
I looked under the kitchen counter and found a bottle of Mr. Clean. It had Mike Pence's picture on it.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

He should walk out to the Tom McDonald song "Why are yall so stupid".

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
“Tell us Kammy, since you look more Indian than black, why do you constantly say that you are black and deny your Indian heritage? Are YOU a racist?”

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The only people who say trump won are here on ats about 10 of you
Most people say they both sucked .
Your idea of a great debate is neither side saying ONE darn thing about how they plan on dealing with the problems ?
I immange when Trump made fun of Biden's mask wearing that is why you say he won .

Frnkly if this is what a good debate looks like to you Trump WWE no holds bared death match would
be a grand slam .

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I bet you guys think that video is Trumps shining moment .
The debate got the same response every laughed like the game show Trump is .
good luck though god knows they do both suck But suck or not Biden does not need to win a debate he will win the election and now it will be election night by a wide enough margin no courts need the demarcates have already thanked him .

The man just cant stop doing the exact opposite of what could help him .
Stupid move TAKING FULL RESPONCIBLY for No next stim check .
Smart move would be to just keep doing what they already were doing daaaa .

I know you guys don't want anyone getting help and that is fine but Trump Flat out SAID NO HELP NO WAY I am stopping .
a the well its a bad deal doesn't fly 1.7 vers 2.3 KEEP going DONT sign a thing but dont just say TUFF I am NOT going to even pretend to try .

Honstly The fact he got the virus does not even matter now all 10s of MILLIONS of out of work people hear is NO HELP NO WAY from the master him self Trump .

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

LOLz

But tonight's debate is about Kamala and Pence !!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Kamala will point out the Plexiglass barrier, and blame Trump-Pence for needing to have it in the first place.

She's dirty: www.cbc.ca...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They say it could be the biggest and most important VP debate of all time !!

That's like being the world's tallest midget.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
LOL funny i have a place to watch But I dont think it will be a Trump game show this time .

So don't expect Trump like antic's from either of them and honestly the women is way way out of her depth going up against Pence .
90 mints of heck lol she better be mien to stand any chance LOL

This debate is MUTE anyway and a good idea for her would be focus on THE FACT trump Stated NO HELP NO WAY AND NO mask who cares Virus is No big deal (( RIGHT )))
see Now people do KNOW many WHO have had it and we dont get Trumps round the clock FREE state HEALTH care .
She is really smart she will ask who payed for Trump being admitted It sure WAS NOT any health insurance Trump may have .
edit on 7-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Last time we saw how the moderator ruined the debate and saved Biden.

Democrats play dirty as $h1t.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If I was Pence the first thing I would do is ask her about her time on Willie Brown's staff.

Somewhere Sigmund is smiling...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I wonder if they'll ask Kamala about her involvement with the Jussie Smollett hate hoax?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Justice for Juicy!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Kamala’s going to be behind her podium showing Mike some upper thigh in hopes he’ll buckle due to not seeing another woman’s upper thigh area aside from his wife’s since his college years.

Hell, Kamala might just shoot Trump a text and see if she can work her way up his ladder. Biden’s probably not pulling out the stiff one at this point in his life.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Kamala’s going to be behind her podium showing Mike some upper thigh in hopes he’ll buckle due to not seeing another woman’s upper thigh area aside from his wife’s since his college years.

Hell, Kamala might just shoot Trump a text and see if she can work her way up his ladder. Biden’s probably not pulling out the stiff one at this point in his life.

Kamala is about 50 yrs too old for Beijing Biden.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join