It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Man Threatens Oregon Women for Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

can't argue with that sound logic.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Good thing he did not try that around where i live or he would have been shot. You dont bring a knife to a gun fight. from me he would havd got exactly one warning

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If people could be jailed because of threats half the posters here would be in jail .
The difference here is it is against the law and considered assult pulling a weapon So I imagen this man will be getting jail time .

Knife or No Knife no one should have the right to make threats of body harm to any one person or group .
So when The Right here starts turning them self in I will gain a little respect when you call out a Crimel such as this person.

QUOTING SO many right wing posters The left are all Terrorists and should be shot commies again should be shot and many many more .

This man will go to prison as people who MAKE THREATS should so to prison .Good thing you guys know how to skirt the law and don't use any one persons name when You post your threats of violence .
First time You say a Name even ONLINE with what you post You will join this man in jail .
edit on 7-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The guy has some obvious mental issues, he's been convicted previously of what he just did in that video.

How about the response?

It is crazy how the left goes nuts over every tweet the President does because he says things like Slow Joe, Crooked Hillary or using these which he has done over the last 3+ years...Clown, Dummy, Phoney, Dopey, Lightweight, Truly weird, spoiled brat, Pathetic, Terrible, Angry Obnoxious and Slob... I looked up his worst just for you...lol

So bad...real REEEeee stuff right?

So then all we need to do is look at the left and what they say....lol makes everything Trump has said as nothing in comparison. One just needs to wear a Biden T-shirt at a Trump rally and see how nothing happens, the worst thing to happen is someone wants to debate...actually debate... Now wear a Trump T-shirt downtown Portland...lol The sheer viciousness in speech and physical violence from the left is truly insane all the while suggesting what Trump says is somehow so bad...

edit on 7-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
How about the response?

What response? Mine?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Discussing what you would do if someone pulls a knife on you is not a threat. As for this guy he went way beyond a threat and choose to do it with women. Not sure why you chose to defend his actions but to each their own

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

So when The Right here starts turning them self in I will gain a little respect when you call out a Crimel such as this person.

QUOTING SO many right wing posters The left are all Terrorists and should be shot commies again should be shot and many many more .

Can you post a couple of those?

Try and debate a person on the left...I dare you...lol It is nothing short of starting off with 30 screaming FUs, spit flying, every slur in the books used, 10 labels used with in 2 minutes and so on that makes up what the typical left debater is like...geez

On a scale of 1 to 10 the worst I have seen on the right is about 6 or 7 and is quite rare...the left which is extremely common is like a 12 on that scale...We are talking crazy bat# level here.

edit on 7-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What response? Mine?

No the response from the Wash Democrats. Ya the guy might be crazy, but it seems the Dem responders are right up there with him...lol

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
No the response from the Wash Democrats. Ya the guy might be crazy, but it seems the Dem responders are right up there with him...lol

Uh, okay? The guy is obviously unhinged, partisan hacks on either side don't typically care about that kind of stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hey now, leave that old geezer alone!! He's an undercover republican...

Or, he just left his blue mask at home...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Knife or No Knife no one should have the right to make threats of body harm to any one person or group .

It is called self-defense.
And is perfectly legal in the US.
Don't really care where you are at...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wasn’t the Mudpit...
edit on 7-10-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
the Oregon Democrat reaction is telling.

its only a matter of time before some antifa type assaults the wrong conservative and runs into concealed carry and gets shot and killed.

imagine the legal issues. in a conservative state the shooter would go free for self defense, but in a place like Oregon, they'd throw the book at him.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I would say he inhaled too much smoke from the fires started by his brothers in ANTIFA.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
According to his Wordpress blog, he's a "Author and Game Designer."

Real piece of work, this.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If he does time, they ought to throw him into the women's prison he was guarding. I bet the ladies would have some real fun with this guy.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This man is why concealed carry was designed for.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Would you like to speak to a manager?

edit on 7-10-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The guy has some obvious mental issues, he's been convicted previously of what he just did in that video.

They all have obvious mental issues. This is why Biden wants a psychiatrist on every police call.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
They all have obvious mental issues.

All? Is in all criminals?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join