It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Man Threatens Oregon Women for Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Meet Clayton John Callahan. He seems to work media in some capacity for the Democrat Party in Oregon, and he was out introducing himself to a group of Oregon Women for Trump (OWFT) while they were organizing a car caravan.

Look now nice! He even brought his own knife to the caravan discussion. Callahan harassed the group while they were trying to organize and tried to stop them from getting their cars in a row to drive out, and when a man walking by tried to stop him, that's when the knife came out.

Brannigan told PJ Media that Callahan harassed the group and pulled car-stopping antics to impede them. When a man watching on the sidewalk with his kids came to assist the group, he was confronted by Callahan, who pulled out a knife and threatened him and the Trump supporters.

Mr. Callahan is already out of jail because this is Oregon, but when one of the women tried to reach out to a local Democrat group asking what Callahan was going and if he represented them, this is the response she got:

So presumably, if you support the "wrong" candidates, then you can get murdered, raped, etc., and it's your fault. Isn't that a bit like saying women who dress like sluts deserve to be treated like them? Now I like to think we all bear some responsibility for our own behavior at some point in the line, but it's usually the left who screams loudest about how we can't victim blame ... ever, for anything whether it be our weight or anything else.

And here's some more wonderful things the local Democrats had to say when OWFT organizer Brannigan got upset. Brannigan is Hispanic, and she's calling this a hate crime, and while I do think it was motivated by hate, political hatred, I'm not going to call it racially motivated necessarily although there may be elements of misogyny involved as we'll see.

Callahan was arrested and charged with unlawful use of a weapon. He was released from custody. His arrest documents are at the link.

And going back to the misogyny angle, it seems Callahan is also a correctional officer at a women's correctional facility. So he may come by his antipathy toward or need to express power over women naturally or through years of working with the best examples of womanhood around. At any rate, he's been suspended from that job for the moment.

Callahan was also working for the Oregon Democrats as a press person and blogger at least earlier this year. So he has some connections in the group. I'm sure they'd like you to forget about that and pay it no mind. He is also a veteran as you can see from his hat.

OWFT forwarded their video and information about this incident on to Patriot Prayer in Oregon because they don't want it washed down the memory hole as they are afraid it's going to go. They know that Patriot Prayer has a bigger footprint and more clout than they do. Patriot Prayer posted the video, and now the left is claiming that the whole thing was somehow their fault as though they were there the whole time!

Anyhow, see for yourself.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Good, let this get out.

We can't be having leftist Democrat loons harrassing Women.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Meet Clayton John Callahan. He seems to work media in some capacity for the Democrat Party in Oregon, and he was out introducing himself to a group of Oregon Women for Trump (OWFT) while they were organizing a car caravan.

Look now nice! He even brought his own knife to the caravan discussion. Callahan harassed the group while they were trying to organize and tried to stop them from getting their cars in a row to drive out, and when a man walking by tried to stop him, that's when the knife came out.

Brannigan told PJ Media that Callahan harassed the group and pulled car-stopping antics to impede them. When a man watching on the sidewalk with his kids came to assist the group, he was confronted by Callahan, who pulled out a knife and threatened him and the Trump supporters.

Mr. Callahan is already out of jail because this is Oregon, but when one of the women tried to reach out to a local Democrat group asking what Callahan was going and if he represented them, this is the response she got:

So presumably, if you support the "wrong" candidates, then you can get murdered, raped, etc., and it's your fault. Isn't that a bit like saying women who dress like sluts deserve to be treated like them? Now I like to think we all bear some responsibility for our own behavior at some point in the line, but it's usually the left who screams loudest about how we can't victim blame ... ever, for anything whether it be our weight or anything else.

And here's some more wonderful things the local Democrats had to say when OWFT organizer Brannigan got upset. Brannigan is Hispanic, and she's calling this a hate crime, and while I do think it was motivated by hate, political hatred, I'm not going to call it racially motivated necessarily although there may be elements of misogyny involved as we'll see.

Callahan was arrested and charged with unlawful use of a weapon. He was released from custody. His arrest documents are at the link.

And going back to the misogyny angle, it seems Callahan is also a correctional officer at a women's correctional facility. So he may come by his antipathy toward or need to express power over women naturally or through years of working with the best examples of womanhood around. At any rate, he's been suspended from that job for the moment.

Callahan was also working for the Oregon Democrats as a press person and blogger at least earlier this year. So he has some connections in the group. I'm sure they'd like you to forget about that and pay it no mind. He is also a veteran as you can see from his hat.

OWFT forwarded their video and information about this incident on to Patriot Prayer in Oregon because they don't want it washed down the memory hole as they are afraid it's going to go. They know that Patriot Prayer has a bigger footprint and more clout than they do. Patriot Prayer posted the video, and now the left is claiming that the whole thing was somehow their fault as though they were there the whole time!

Anyhow, see for yourself.

If that happened anywhere carry was allowed I would be surprised if that guy would have lived.

Very threatening and easily would have been a justified shooting.

Ballsy to let a dude with a knife get up in your face like that. I certainly would not have allowed him that close.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The loving and tolerant left strikes again.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The guy has some obvious mental issues, he's been convicted previously of what he just did in that video.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Suspended from his job ...good.

Those ladies should take out restraining orders against him and sue in civil court. Plenty of witness's -

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The guy has some obvious mental issues, he's been convicted previously of what he just did in that video.

I agree there. The yelling and getting in the way of cars is partisan dickery, but taking out a knife takes it way into a whole other level and should be out of bounds.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

When a person become so engrossed with a political party it become their cult religion.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

This clown is always walking on the sidelines with Antifa! Watch Antifa video's out of Portland that are during the day. You will see this clown.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Just vote for whomever they tell you to vote for.

It's safer that way. You won't be harmed or killed and you can keep your job!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
You won't be harmed or killed and you can keep your job!

I'm not scared, no one cares who I vote for.

In more breaking news...

"Oregon man threatens to cut and eat ham sandwich."

edit on 7-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

In more breaking news...

Typical partisan hackery......not even mentioning that his wife made the sandwich for him.....sheesh.....women really are oppressed.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

In more breaking news...

That's a lie.

Fake news.

I'd never cut a sandwich.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

That's a lie.

Fake news.

I'm sure some people would be more upset about the ham being cut than some women out exercising Amendment Numero Uno.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

That's a lie.

Fake news.

I'm sure some people would be more upset about the ham being cut than some women out exercising Amendment Numero Uno.

What you don't understand is, these women were outside being racist instead of making the sandwiches.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

What you don't understand is, these women were outside being racist instead of making the sandwiches.

Baloney is kind of orange-ish, they should have fixed him a non-apolitical sandwich.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

A guy comes within 10 metres of me knife drawn I would've already warned him.

The next step would be his last.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Anyone had enough of these intolerant, hateful Leftists threatening violence yet?
I sure have.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Absolutely disgusting that a soy boy can make it to that age.

Truly a sign of how blessed you are to be born in America. The only thing that turd has ever won was the race to the egg. Bet he cheated somehow. Would be dead if breathing wasn't automatic but yet there he is. The fabled grey soy boy.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Anyone had enough of these intolerant, hateful Leftists threatening violence yet?
I sure have.

It’s the right’s fault and Trump’s fault that the guy acted as he did. Trump is inciting this behavior, so this guy and any other leftist acting this way is not guilty.

Or so people will say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join