It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Announces Press Conference ‘On a Matter of National Security’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Also just Google'd for more info, NADA.

That fact alone tells me this is something that is likely to be favorable rather than unfavorable news for POTUS, otherwise it'd be wall to wall on the MSM sites.

It's all over duckduck go 👍🏼

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink
Only condemning an action because of who is on the receiving end and who is dishing it out, is the height of hypocrisy. All the soldiers I know, both marines and army, would want to puke hearing that.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Giving these terrorist trials is an insult to all Americans and this hurt Trumps image. These dogs should have been buried to the head and doused in honey and sugar near an ant hill.

The 800 pound terrorist was a big haul last year.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Pure theatre - and a really bad show.
Pathetic attempt at winning votes.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

We are American citizen who are entitled to our right paid for with the blood of our fallen. These are not citizens they took up arms against us and should be treated as such. Seeing my sister still suffer everyday after fighting the war against these animals is made a mockery because they are given a platform provided by our leaders to spew their hatred and in a way legitimizes their actions.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

We are supposed to be the good guys, fighting against bad guys, trying to spread the good. If we become the bad guys, then we fight for nothing. And every life lost or maimed would have been for nothing as well.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I could give two flips about good guys or bad guys. If your an American citizen that's who we are to look out for its our government's job its what we pay them for. Now we are giving rights to the terrorist that could care less about their own lives and just want to hurt others a platform and providing them with a lawyer giving them an opportunity to gain notoriety and platform to advance their cause.

Meanwhile, thousands of our soldiers or dealing with trauma and their families and America as a whole. Who pays that price who we gonna put on trial for our soldiers. The point is now our soldiers have to watch terrorists who did this to them given an opportunity to argue their innocence and point of view.

Meanwhile, folks like my little sis are sitting in front of tv watching with a loaded pistol stuck in their own mouths.

Trump lost thousands of votes today.

And congrats America we now give terrorist more due process than we give our own police.

edit on 7-10-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
A good chunk of the military, maybe even a majority of them, do care that we are the good guys. They wouldn't be fighting otherwise. And a good chunk of american civilians also want us to be the good guys as well.
Not sure how the police are given less due process. They are put before a grand jury like everyone else charged with crimes last I checked.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

What makes you good by glorifying terrorist?

in my book that makes you a horrible person.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

We are supposed to be the good guys, fighting against bad guys, trying to spread the good. If we become the bad guys, then we fight for nothing. And every life lost or maimed would have been for nothing as well.

Sounds about right, however the beatles deserve whatever the sentence will be, while it's not thought that the death penalty will be sought.
edit on 7-10-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Nice we even gave them a cool rock band name. Way to go good guys !!!!

Its a sign of weakness and glamorizing scum of the earth.

When school shootings occur they come in 2 to 3s or more because the shooters get glamorized by the likes of folks like you all.

Wonder how many terrorist were created today by the cool names like ISIS and Beatles and getting a cool trial to spread their filth on national television.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What was the nothing burger? I missed this.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I like what this has devolved into.
It seemed like such a waste earlier.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Please point out where I glorify terrorists? I think you are confused.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why be divided anymore when we're all the same amount of f#$#ed?

Sick of this # I just realized I had it right when I was 18 yo.
I'm not voting for any of these pos. Including TRUMP. From now on
they can all go to hell. The left just gets the deepest part.

Stupid sh#t never again.
edit on 7-10-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Defund the FBI not the police. They do nothing.

Nothing that NSA and police cannot do, let alone the Army if need be.

So corrupt..

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Please point out where I glorify terrorists? I think you are confused.

If this was during WW2 we would had taken them out back and shot them dead. The americans who betrayed the US to germany were perfect examples. They were given a trial,and killed as spies,after their citizenship was stripped.
Terrorist should lose their citizenship rights if they are guilty.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Maybe the UK already stripped it from them, not really read up on these guys, other than what I vaguely remember from back when they had the hostages. I am not really for the death penalty, I don't trust the government with that kinda power personally.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Will always believe just punishment should always be an eye for an eye. Why should these monsters be given rights for taking the life of another. It just encourages other zealots to follow suit. Being soft on terror and allowing crooks to walk free (Obama administration) after their coupe attempt makes him appear to be a pansy that encourages this behavior. If Biden is elected it will be our last free and fair election because they got away with cheating and using government to opress opposition so they will do it again except much more manipulation.

Without justice and equal punishment then law breaking and terrorism will gain strength and the crooks and terrorist win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join