It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden says there shouldn't be a Second debate in light of President Trump's Covid-19 situation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Didn't they say, before the debate, that Biden would become incoherent, or would fail a drug test?

There was thread after thread saying so, and all those social media memes, too...

What a waste of time that was.

he took a drug test? Got a link?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut
Nor about you.
Fountain of misinformation.

No, I don't claim righteousness, either. I'm a sinner, and saved by Jesus, who was righteous, though I have never really done anything to deserve it, He went to great extremes for me.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

Didn't they say, before the debate, that Biden would become incoherent, or would fail a drug test?

There was thread after thread saying so, and all those social media memes, too...

What a waste of time that was.

he took a drug test? Got a link?

It was sarcasm, as, I'm sure, Trump's suggestion the he would take a drug test prior to the debate was.

Trump obviously didn't take any drug test, which would have been an instant and positive point of superiority in the debate with Biden, but as he didn't follow through, it means his accusations were, once again, empty.

edit on 7/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Today Joe Biden says President Trump must prove to him that he is not contagious.

abcnews.go.com...

What kind of proof do you think would be acceptable to Biden?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden is running scared tonight. The FBI will be investigating his international monetary transactions that were "flagged" by the U.S. Treasury.

mobile.twitter.com...

That is just ONE of several things coming Joe Biden's direction over the next 3 weeks. If the 98% of the media who have been protecting Joe Biden, start reporting these findings and revelations, he may as well turn the contest over to Kamala Harris.

I dig your spirit, carewemust.

But when are you going to stop with the "_________ are running scared" posts? Trump's 4 years are almost up and how many people have gone down for their corruption?

This isn't an anti-Trump post, it's an anti-BS post. Day after day there are posts on here that the Trump administration is going to take down all these swamp critters but it appears he's the only thing he's consistently cleared out is his own staff.

I would probably roll around, giggling like a school child if I saw politicians getting tucked into a vehicle in cuffs, it doesn't matter what side of the aisle or on. Hell, I'd maybe even vote for him if I saw it happen before November 3rd. Until then, it's all talk.
edit on 7-10-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join