It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It So Bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot of posts here, and I'm just wondering: Is the NWO such a bad thing?

Now assuming that Satan/Aliens/God have no part to play in it, will it make a difference? Will normal people's lives change? Will they be denied beer, sex and tv? Will anything fundamentally change? Won't it just be a new set of rulers?

I ask because I don't honestly feel that it would affect me. What do you think?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well if you ask me, the whole NWO theory is seriously overblown, if it exists at all, as many here claim it does.

The NWO wants to take over the world and pocket all the money so they can build a space station on the moon before the world is destroyed. That way they will be saved while the rest of us perish. Hummm?

Ok great...and then what?

They're hosed that's what.

Doesn't that seem like a great theory?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
In my mind, this begs the question...

Has it already happened, and we just don't know it? The thing about the NWO is that it's been happening in gradual stages for years, and if and when it comes to complete fruition, I don't believe it will make any actual difference to the lives of many.

We're already used to getting hosed by the upper 1% anyway, right?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1
Well if you ask me, the whole NWO theory is seriously overblown, if it exists at all, as many here claim it does.

The NWO wants to take over the world and pocket all the money so they can build a space station on the moon before the world is destroyed. That way they will be saved while the rest of us perish. Hummm?

Ok great...and then what?

They're hosed that's what.

Doesn't that seem like a great theory?

What kind of theory is that? And where have you heard it ? Because honestly that is freakin crazy and I have never heard of such a crazy idea...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Imagine a world where you get home from a long day at work, toiling at some seemingly mundane job. The television, radio, and internet constantly barrage you with propaganda about how the government is always right and is constantly working for you, the common citizen. You get your ration stamps, you get in line, you get your food. You get up and work every day of your life, day in and day out, and you never see a cent of your own money. There are some 6 billion people just like you, working beside you, deluded by this horrible existence that is a mockery of what life is supposed to be. And you live with the knowledge that your sweat, blood and tears goes toward some fat cat's thirty-seventh gold-plated toilet brush. You know that your children, your grandchildren, and countless generations after you are doomed to a lifetime of serving another man, a man who has never seen your face, a man who has lived in luxury for his entire heavenly life.

Do you really want that? Are you content with the fact that this could be coming? You'll just live like that, oblivious, as a few people govern every aspect of your life? You'll have no choice as to how prosperous you can be. Are you that masochistic as to wish this upon yourself and your fellow man?

If you're so near-sighted as to think that you'll be just fine, and that you won't know any effects of it, you're just as mindless as most other people who choose to be oppressed.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Narain

If you're so near-sighted as to think that you'll be just fine, and that you won't know any effects of it, you're just as mindless as most other people who choose to be oppressed.

By the time your senario becomes reality we will all be long since dead. Even your great-grandchildren will be dead.

Besides, generations from now, when that time comes, the masses will be so brainwashed that most won't even know any different. They'll never recognize what they don't have.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
NWO believes in the elite and whatever they plan to do is going to affect everyone of us.

Everything around you has already changed, honestly I think that most countries have already fallen into its control. Except China, why= to proud to fall in my oppinion. The Chinesse are very admiral and devoted people like the Japanesse were in WWII

new topics

top topics

join