It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSA Do not wear your Trump hat to the Board of Elections to Vote

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: panoz77

That's why I think it may be relevant to your case.

I'd definitely consider challenging that law under these grounds.

I am considering filing a complaint with the Ohio Board of Elections.
elc.ohio.gov...

Right, the OBE is a bunch of lefty's, the one's that instituted the no electioneering in polling places in the first place. You're funny too!

My county leans left (except for 2016 for the first time in decades), Ohio overall is a red state.

Then file your complaint in favor of the 1st, freedom of speech. For everyone, BLM, Antifa,Black Panthers and KKK, Proud boogaloo boiz and every one to wear stupid hats if they so choose. And T shirts too!! Especially Tshirts. Oh yeah and pistolas should be allowed to be sported as well, showing that 2nd amendment support or any kind of firearm for that matter. Freedom of expression is a constitutional right. File your complaint but for everyone and everything, not just your MAGA hat.

finally some common sense i should be allowed to take my firearm anywhere i please.
thank you

oh and i know you will not accept this. we trump supporters and activist have always and will always support your right to express your opinion in a calm and civil manner as we do. we do not support violent means of silencing and cancel culture.
i refer you to the 2nd ammendment protest held in viginia where upwards of 2000 gun owners came out to protest that despot governor .. zero violence, zero fires , zero shots fired

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Yes, in Ohio it is electioneering and you have to keep that so many feet from a polling entrance in Ohio...250, 500 feet...I forget off the top of my head. But you can do jail time especially if proven affiliated to any active campaign like local dog catcher or whatever. That is why you always see all the campaign signs near but not at the polling location.

The one exception is US flags can line the property even if a party specifically was anti-flag or America itself.
edit on 8-10-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
for what it is worth I worked at my local polling place during the last election..now I know it was just one place in one city in one state..I don't remember anyone wearing anything for either party..I am glad I did it ...many many voters thanked us for working at the polling place so they could vote it was hard work from 6am to 10:30 pm and a good experience

P.S. If you see someone wearing a Biden 2020 hat, buy a lottery ticket and a saddle for a Unicorn.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
for what it is worth I worked at my local polling place during the last election..now I know it was just one place in one city in one state..I don't remember anyone wearing anything for either party..I am glad I did it ...many many voters thanked us for working at the polling place so they could vote it was hard work from 6am to 10:30 pm and a good experience

P.S. If you see someone wearing a Biden 2020 hat, buy a lottery ticket and a saddle for a Unicorn.

I wasn't just referring to polling places, I mean ANYWHERE, lol

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join